What's new

Pakistan alleges role of US behind No Confidence Vote against PTI government

USA and white house amused

we have send hundreds of such letters no one reacted in past . what new happened this time ?

:lol:
:lol::lol:

What's new this time is Pakistan stood up for its sovereignty. Rumors said that both Chinese and Russian officials offered support to Pakistan against a coup.

why are you dancing around an undeniable fact that the NSC is chaired by the Prime Minister...
You are trying to win internet argument. An entry level diplomat will tell you how power structure works in Pakistan. Chairing the NSC means nothing, he can’t get the statement issued or influence its content without establishment agreeing.

The Biden Administration's attitude towards Pakistan, as well as the eerie parallels with Bhutto's overthrow, suggest the US is trying to install a puppet government - IMO to wage guerilla warfare against China in Xinjiang.
I don't think its to wage guerilla warfare in Xinjiang but to slow down or even halt the process of CPEC which is the flagship of the BRI. The BRI if done correctly can take China to superpower level status quickly and the US knows this, it's why they stayed in Afghanistan and were keeping a close eye on CPEC. There are also sources that claim they were funding groups like TTP, BLA, etc. along with India to keep Pakistan in a constant state of anarchy so no foreign investors would be confident enough to use CPEC.

Basically, they want to reclaim Pakistan from China's influence because CPEC can make China the number 1 power in a few decades, which the US obviously does not want. They can't declare war on both Pak or China so they are trying their best to do a regime change, support a coup, and fund insurgent groups.

Why American Diplomatic staff is engaging opposition leaders instead of Government of Pakistan?

The then opposition leader Imran Khan once met with the head of an enemy state - the man looks chuffed to bits in the video..:partay:

Turkey is politically and socially far ahead of pakistan. Pakistan has more traitors per Capita than any other nation on the face of the earth.

Except for some good people, everyone is for sale, starting with their iman, and nothing is left after you do that........
The best thing I commend Erdogan and IKP... they neutered their army generals once and forall.
Until that is not done in Pak, their continuous interference against normal politics and economic well being will be left out. In my humble observations, the citizens of Pak have suffered hugely lack of progress to get their rightful place in this world.

US loves to state democracy ... but actually love dictators and miltiary junta ... look at pharoah sisi or clown donkey salman for the worse than Ukraine war he has been waging for now 6yrs +.

Let us hope who comes next is better not worse than what has been in past. Pak is following similar trajectory to SA .... we get morons and morons of morons..

you want to beleive your government without a shred of evidence that is your choice.
In all this, the accusation that the US paid bad actors within Pakistan to oust your elected representative is serious. Surely, it is better to trust but verify. Who produced this letter? When? Where? Who else was in the room? If the US did coerce the vote of no confidence -surely you want an independent investigation to expose the means by which it was done.
we know that US dictates to its Pak Army generals it sponsors and gives green cards to. They have completely 'free' third world juntas in their pocket.

Who they cannot control, they get rid off via 'democratic ways' or coups... as late President Morsi found out.

we know that US dictates to its Pak Army generals it sponsors and gives green cards to. They have completely 'free' third world juntas in their pocket.

Who they cannot control, they get rid off via 'democratic ways' or coups... as late President Morsi found out.

Yes I'm not denying any of it. But then it does not mean the US is once again guilty of disposing Imran Khan - there is no smoking gun, just someone claiming to have seen a smoking gun (diplomat) that happens to work for the accuser (Prime Minister)..

He met him to invite him to visit Pakistan. Not to throw Government of Pakistan unlike American diplomats :partay:

no I allege that Imran Khan is an agent of Modi - look proof they met...:rofl:

Last edited:
why are you dancing around an undeniable fact that the NSC is chaired by the Prime Minister...
Actually its the other way round with you dancing from one argument towards another.
Chaired by a PM does not equate to NSC not verifying facts on its merit before accepting it on factual grounds.
You sir/madam are merely trolling for the sake of it.

Yes I'm not denying any of it. But then it does not mean the US is once again guilty of disposing Imran Khan - there is no smoking gun, just someone claiming to have seen a smoking gun (diplomat) that happens to work for the accuser (Prime Minister)..

no I alleged that Imran Khan is an agent of Modi - look proof they met...:rofl:

Guess Putin is agent of France too... Cuz they invaded Ukraine right after Macron visit :disagree:

000_9YM6VE.jpg

Guess Putin is agent of France too... Cuz they invaded Ukraine right after Macron visit :disagree:

000_9YM6VE.jpg

They select the worst of us and put them in charge so they can feel superior. IK = parity, they do not like.

no I allege that Imran Khan is an agent of Modi - look proof they met...:rofl:
yes, but it is very much there. When Morsi came over; they had convinently decked all the cards against him to fail. I feel it is the same with IK; regretfully we will see another lost decade for the citizens but a huge leap forward for the boys who got all the toys under his watch.

000_9YM6VE.jpg
nie... you forget Macron's grandfather is armenian. he is connected :)

Back
Top Bottom