What's new

Pakistan Airforce

Hi guys, just checked some great videos on youtube of PAF.here are the links.

or just type in pakistan air force on the search bar of youtube.com. dozens of video's vil appear.Enjoy!:flag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, just checked some great videos on youtube of PAF.here are the links.

or just type in pakistan air force on the search bar of youtube.com. dozens of video's vil appear.Enjoy!:flag:

Timmy thank you for your contribution I would recommend you to watch some of the older threads in the forum . All these videos /Clips are already posted and by posting them again we just waist a lot of Band/W. I hope you all understand what I mean. I am not a mod and dont want to be one but as a senior member ( BY AGE ) this is just an advice to all that we shoud go through the threads and atleast see if the video/clip/photo/ topic is already there or not, if not than yes go head and post it. For the last one month I have seen that members have started a thread for no reason when the topic already exsist so please I would ask all to post there threads under there respective headings. We all memebrs owe it to the founding members of this forum to make it better and professional so that when people come and visit they see a very mature and professional Forum .
THank you
MK.:army:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Murad, yup brother i fully agree with what u said and i am also fully aware of the fact that there are PAF + military video's on other forums but these links that i pasted are not anywhere on pakistaniforces forums + these videos were uploaded just 2/3 days ago!
2ndly this is a PAF forum, the only thing being uploaded are pictures here and the last one was uploaded 04-22-2006 07:51 PM!!!Its better to use this forum for other PAF purposes rather than making it dormant! Just wanted to share these video's on this eye-catching thread as not every 1 goes through every forum. Hope to see some more new PAF stuff being uploaded ASAP!!!

timmy,

We donot use this thread anymore to post pictures or videos. We now only use

http://www.pakistaniforces.com/gallery/index.php to upload pictures and videos. We are trying to create a largest categorize Pakistani military gallery on the web. I hope you will be its assistance and will upload as pictures as you can in the gallery.

Please make sure you donot upload the same picture again and again.

Thanks!

thank for keeping me up-to-date. From now on any new video/picture i get i'l upload it there.:flag:

sukhoi_su27_flanker.jpg India will soon get Sukhoi Su -27 from Russia what will Pakistan do get J 10 or super hornet or eurofighter by selling 5 jf 17 to get 1 euro fighter or more than 5

Back
Top Bottom