What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Not that it matters - 'cause we can't even get near those jets, but where exactly does it state that 20 of 'em are in storage.

They have like 218 of 'em in A/B/C/D.
I have a question for you where is windy bhai is he well he is missing for months that's unusual l hope that he is not sick. You had personal contact with him in the past I hope that you have the answer

I have a question for you where is windy bhai is he well he is missing for months that's unusual l hope that he is not sick. You had personal contact with him in the past I hope that you have the answer
In all honesty, I myself have no clue with the disappearance of one of the more popular members of PDF. He always had the scoop ahead of time. The only time anyone used to beat him to the news would be at the odd hours while he was asleep.

I assure you, I did not have any contact with him (in the past). We barely even quoted each other on discussions.

I think I said it in the past, that either he got his Deam Job with the PAF in some capacity - which has resulted in him backing off from his past time duties on PDF.

Or he got hitched, which has put a hold on his activities on PDF - indefinitely.

Maybe one day he'll just pop up on this Thread.

In all honesty, I myself have no clue with the disappearance of one of the more popular members of PDF. He always had the scoop ahead of time. The only time anyone used to beat him to the news would be at the odd hours while he was asleep.

I assure you, I did not have any contact with him (in the past). We barely even quoted each other on discussions.

I think I said it in the past, that either he got his Deam Job with the PAF in some capacity - which has resulted in him backing off from his past time duties on PDF.

Or he got hitched, which has put a hold on his activities on PDF - indefinitely.

Thanks for prompt reply

Ever since his chance meeting with the ACM, he became less frequent in his posts. Maybe it's only my false impression, but could be that the meeting with ACM has some bearing on Windy's less and less posts of late?

He's on self-ban because of Mastan Khan

The EAF herk may be delivering knock down mirages or picking up spares for their K8s or it may just be in transit from say central Asia.
Mirages are not coming...

Thread

1.All 4 Chinese zdk aewacs operated by Pakistan airforce spotted at Karachi airbase https://t.co/ckLqZVAUsB
IMG_20200611_181244.jpeg
IMG_20200611_181249.jpeg
IMG_20200611_181253.jpeg

He's on self-ban because of Mastan Khan

Mirages are not coming...

Can we ask Windy brother to come back please may be we can send a SORRY NOTE through ISI PIGEON POST lol he is a senior and respectful member on this forum if HE is angry because of Mastan khan .just tell him to have a bigger heart take it on the chin what ever mastan khan has said .As sometimes we do need a totally different opinion and the way Mastan khan express his opinion he likes to do with Authority lets just say he is like the very PATRIOTIC GENERAL ON THIS FORUM .At the end of the day both Windy Brother and Mastan Khan are Patriotic Pakistani brothers who want best for Pakistan .

Back
Top Bottom