What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

1616447947645.png

1616447982328.png

Be it so, they are formidable strike plans and Saudis have given them a decent upgrade
No disrespect they are great strike planes. It's just I see them visually like a flying brick as well as Tonka.
F-4 Phantom is another example of flying brick.

No disrespect they are great strike planes. It's just I see them visually like a flying brick as well as Tonka.
F-4 Phantom is another example of flying brick.

Yes, not the most please plane on the eye granted, but I guess the whole point of the exercise is to leanr employment of modern strike tactics and weapons, we can learn here. That is what is most important. Be interesting to see what the US brings, I am thinking F-15Es as they are based nearby in UAE

Does anyone remember back in 2001 during the stand off with india when there was a strong rumour that the Saudis deployed their Tornados and other assets to Pakistan? Even Alan Warnes reported it, but nothing was ever confirmed, and no pictorial evidence was ever seen.

This footage is amazing. The original song video has some aerial footage of my dad rolling and going inverted in F-7s. A little bit of that was for a half-hearted TV show
"SOLOTURK" It is a demo team which presents the capability of the modern & high-performance F-16 aircraft possessed by TuAF & the high level of skill & knowledge necessary for its use to the audience as a show. The demo flights are realized with a solo F-16C Block 40 aircraft

View attachment 726827
Guy or gal is living the dream

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom