What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

You should put a thread ban on people who are clueless, and just like to howl and chase their own tails. Facts verified on this very forum by serving professionals, is not enough for them......

Time for you to step up your game.

Lagta hai tum waqai, kaway ho, aur wohi khatay ho jo kaway khatay hain. Aur bhoonko!

This forum does not hand out titles on a whim, people are verified, before they get one. If you dont like how this forum is run, feel free to slither back to where you came from.

Verified as what exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope this helps.
https://quwa.org/2017/05/21/pakistan-will-acquire-three-new-saab-erieye-aewc/

1555318284501.png

please stop trolling this thread. This thread is not allowed to be ruined.

Thanks, so it's unclear if the PAF has the ER version, we only know they ordered 3 Erieye radars.
Don't have time to explain or check it please verify the Radar used in ER with QUWA link the RADAR is mentioned there.

Thanks

Then it means PAF has not disclosed that info & you will not know. What is the name of the radar used by UAE?

I've been saying that all along, that the PAF has not confirmed it's the ER version. SAAB and the UAE have made it clear that the UAE ordered the ER version.

I've been saying that all along, that the PAF has not confirmed it's the ER version. SAAB and the UAE have made it clear that the UAE ordered the ER version.
WE JUST SAYING SAME THAT ITS UNCLEAR WHAT THE AESA ON THOSE ERIEYES ORDER BACK IN 2015???
You have got your answer that you don't know what radar is Pakistan using which mean. The info is confidential. Stop fishing more plz.

You have got your answer that you don't know what radar is Pakistan using which mean. The info is confidential. Stop fishing more plz.
We aRE JUST ASKING TO @Blacklight why he is so confirmed and provide a solid backup/proofs for his claims, but @Blacklight didn't provide his proofs backup of his claims you should warn @Blacklight too sir

I guess ER can only be installed on Bombardier Global 6000 not on Saab-2000.

The PAF definitely took delivery of additional Erieye AEW&C systems (the last MoDP report even confirmed the receipt of the 6th system). We don't know whether they're Erieye or Erieye ER, but the cost estimate ($94 M) given by the MoDP suggests it's Erieye.

Back
Top Bottom