What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Prime Minister Imran Khan certainly looks menacingly serious. I hope he lifts Pakistan to become a strong and united nation, in-sha-Allah. JF-17 Thunder display, was spectacular, ma-sha-Allah.

there was a page where they were advertising what they were getting rid off; then f-16 inventory was taken off it; the assumption was it was bought by PAF (these were the aircraft deemed to have too many hours, i believe).

There were taken off as a company in the US was going to acquire them as aggressors for training USAF pilots in air combat. That deal did not pan out

I am kinda interested in what is going on with Jordanian Air Force. Now they are also selling their two AC-235 gunships that they upgraded only in 2014? Talk about poor planning. At the same time, something that PAF could find useful

I am kinda interested in what is going on with Jordanian Air Force. Now they are also selling their two AC-235 gunships that they upgraded only in 2014? Talk about poor planning. At the same time, something that PAF could find useful
They are in a financial crisis

And so are we

There were taken off as a company in the US was going to acquire them as aggressors for training USAF pilots in air combat. That deal did not pan out
ok. any possibility on the rumour it may be coming over?

Pak China Shaheen VII Air Exercise executed successfully.
Mirage V, JH7, J11b, J10C, Jf17A, Mirage III can be seen in background.
emoji1191.png
emoji630.png
https://t.co/LYUOiz8vTg
View attachment 527993
Ummet-i Muhammed is, by definition, second to none among the entire Beni Adem...

I have met retired RCaF Colonel Kurtis. He was F86 Canadiar Sabre pilot .I asked him about Pak that era he told me he has flown along with Pak fighter pilot full of praise of them.He called Hot guys great pilots.

PAF is Adding 28 Fourth Gen JF-17 Thunder Jets to its Fleet

PAF to Induct 63 Fourth Generation Fighter Jets to Its Fleet | propakistani.pk
Raza Rizvi in AviationDefenseNews

Pakistan Airforce (PAF) is going to add 63 fourth generation, indigenously built, JF-17 fighter jets to its fleet by the year 2022, a report revealed on Sunday.

JF-17, a Multi Combat Aircraft, is jointly built by Pakistan’s Aeronautical Complex and China’s Chengdu Aircraft Corporation.

As per the report, PAF is going to get 35 JF-17 Block 2 – the already existing JF series – and 28 JF-17 Block 3 aircraft – the fourth generation warplane- within the next four years.

PAF Purchased Turkish Advanced Targeting Pods for JF-17 Thunder

The addition of Block 2 fighter planes will be completed by 2020 with PAF receiving 13 of the aircraft in 2019 and remaining by 2020.

The two countries are also jointly developing JF-17 Block 3, fourth-generation fighter jets which will be delivered to Pakistan Air Force by 2022.

The report suggests that China’s Chengdu Aircraft Corporation would deliver the first two JF-17 Block 3 jets and the remaining 26 would be made in Pakistan.

Nigeria to Buy 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets from Pakistan

What’s New in JF-17 Block 3??
JF-17 Block 3 is a fourth generation warplane with more advanced equipment and features such as:

Avionics Lab
Pilot Visor
A new single panel multi-functional display.
An active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar
An infrared search and track system
A two-seater cockpit option with a flight control stick
A top speed of 2.00 plus Mach
JF-17-block-3.jpeg

Avionics Lab
Pilot Visor
A new single panel multi-functional display.
An active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar
An infrared search and track system
A two-seater cockpit option with a flight control stick
A top speed of 2.00 plus Mach
View attachment 531642

That definitely means the Thunder is getting new, uprated engines. About time, Alhumdulillah.

Back
Top Bottom