What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

How many batteries do we currently have of those?

There is one in Chaklala, one here....

Does PAF has any Chinese or Non-European Non-US alternatives?
SPADA 2000 is a European system....

Does PAF has any Chinese or Non-European Non-US alternatives?
SPADA 2000 is a European system....
@fatman17 is the man for that question...

But AFAIK, none at the moment...

There were rumors of HQ-9/HQ-18 being in trials though...or being looked upon seriously by PAF.

Last edited by a moderator:
560011_338896186228200_424373056_n.jpg

A symbol of Pak/China friendship, JF-17 monument erected in a park.

What kind of park is having building erected in middle and lot of coils of rod wire, lying around?

@BATMAN

A Car Park. :P

I think that's an extension to Kamra residential colony. ??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The real missiles are the PAF boys but what's the source of the SU-25 Frogfoot. !

46863_339160429535109_700577362_n.jpg

@BATMAN

A Car Park. :P

I think that's an extension to Kamra residential colony. ??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The real missiles are the PAF boys but what's the source of the SU-25 Frogfoot. !

46863_339160429535109_700577362_n.jpg

just guessing - afghan or soviet era frogfoot force landed in PK

just guessing - afghan or soviet era frogfoot force landed in PK

I know several Afghan AF MiG-21s, SU-22s, Gunships and Transport planes, who either deserted to Pakistan or were forced down by the PAF.....but the Frogfoot has never been mentioned.

I know several Afghan AF MiG-21s, SU-22s, Gunships and Transport planes, who either deserted to Pakistan or were forced down by the PAF.....but the Frogfoot has never been mentioned.

known as the 'fog of war'

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani visited Tilla Ranges, today, in connection with Field Firing and Battle Inoculation exercises.

The exercises are aimed at simulating battlefield conditions to train the soldiers in a realistic environment. PAF aircraft and major weapon systems including artillery, provided live fire support to training maneuvers conducted by mobile troops. COAS appreciated the professional skills and motivation of troops involved in the exercises.

Earlier, on arrival, Chief of Army Staff was received by Lieutenant General Maqsood Ahmad, Commander Lahore Corps.

4426.jpg

Shouldn't Corp commander I Corp, Mangla or X corp be involved rather than that of Lahore...

Just curious.

Or is the exercise involving IV corps?

Shouldn't Corp commander I Corp, Mangla or X corp be involved rather than that of Lahore...

Just curious.

Or is the exercise involving IV corps?

My interest is how the PAF F-7 is firing in close proximity of the PA formations......this is called confidence in fellow arm service. :)

Back
Top Bottom