What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Air Forces Monthly
ACM RAF and ACM PAF.jpg final | Air Forces Monthly

The PAF CAS, Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman with the RAF CAS, Air Chief Marshal Sir Stephen Hillier after flying a mission together in separate F-16Bs. PAF

ACM-RAF-and-ACM-PAF-1.jpg

My Question to all senior persons here on the "PAF News & Discussion Thread" that Why PAF is not considering Russian Mig-35 Fulcrum F variant for its defence. It has come far way in evolution and a direct competitor to Modern MMRCA like Dassault Rafale, SAAB Gripen with affordable price. It's maintenance cost has also diminish over the time. And if we are not able to negotiate for "Sukhois" and "Migs" with russians then what options does PAF have then except JFT Block 3.

My Question to all senior persons here on the "PAF News & Discussion Thread" that Why PAF is not considering Russian Mig-35 Fulcrum F variant for its defence. It has come far way in evolution and a direct competitor to Modern MMRCA like Dassault Rafale, SAAB Gripen with affordable price. It's maintenance cost has also diminish over the time. And if we are not able to negotiate for "Sukhois" and "Migs" with russians then what options does PAF have then except JFT Block 3.
No future development...!!

Russia will not sell at this time, but now that Pakistan is member of SCO, things could change in the near future.

Russia will not sell at this time, but now that Pakistan is member of SCO, things could change in the near future.
Russian export targets for its MiG-35 have been set at over $10 billion, ahead of the fighter’s release for export next year.

Hi I think at the moment due to budget constraints paf is not looking for that option but as you know if you have hard cash or a credit line through china for Russians they will give you any fighter jet as long as you can pay them
Or they have developed interest through pak China economic corridor at the moment they are lying a oil pipe line between Karachi and nawabshah hopefully Russians will start taking interest in Pakistan’s defence procurements
Thx

Back
Top Bottom