What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

If it was sensitive I am u would not be knowing about it nor someone will even mention it ;)
;)

Hi,

Standing over the Golan Pass with the syrian army officers---the Syrian businessman waved his hands towards israel andstated---" what if the scumbag israelis chose to attack this side. The Syrian Colonel laughed and pointed out the positions of the hidden anti aircraft missiles and Heavy guns hidden in the sides of the mountains---and said if they do---that is what we have waiting for them ".

The rest is history---. Young man---you are so innocent.

Hi,

Standing over the Golan Pass with the syrian army officers---the Syrian businessman waved his hands towards israel andstated---" what if the scumbag israelis chose to attack this side. The Syrian Colonel laughed and pointed out the positions of the hidden anti aircraft missiles and Heavy guns hidden in the sides of the mountains---and said if they do---that is what we have waiting for them ".

@Army research

Hi,

You rated my post---. On your profile I saw your age to be 16---.

So---what do you know about what I posted?

@Army research

Hi,

Ah sir I've been mocked Alot regarding my age, well ever since I was a kid I've been devouring military history books and reading articles upon articles. I've especially researched Alot on modern wars and ongoing conflicts and tension (like the Golan heights ). Even though I'm young you'll find me to be quite researched sir and I found your post to be quite good. Not all teenagers are well teens , I'm the kind when my friends were reading 50 shades of grey, I was reading Peter simkins the great war

@Army research

Hi,

Please don't judge me on my age :-)

Ah sir I've been mocked Alot regarding my age, well ever since I was a kid I've been devouring military history books and reading articles upon articles. I've especially researched Alot on modern wars and ongoing conflicts and tension (like the Golan heights ). Even though I'm young you'll find me to be quite researched sir and I found your post to be quite good. Not all teenagers are well teens , I'm the kind when my friends were reading 50 shades of grey, I was reading Peter simkins the great war

Please don't judge me on my age :-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli_Cohen

Thank you sir honestly this was something very informative. The man was a pure genius and the fact that he was so easily able to do so highly amuses me.
Kudos

Hi,

And that is the reality---. Everybody---who has some information---wants to share it---they want to talk---because knowing it shows how powerful they are---and without sharing it---they cannot impress others---.

Only if people knew the value of surprise and secrecy in military tactics

Hi,

PR No.208 Abu Dhabi: February 19, 2017

Rana Tanveer Hussain Federal Minister for Defence Produuction held a meeting with Dr. Muhammad Said El Assar Minister for Military Production of Egypt. Rana Tanveer Hussain is on 05 visit to UAE to attend International Defence Exhibition IDEX-2017 on invitation of Defence Minister of UAE. Pakistan’s Ambassador to UAE Mr Muazzam Ahmed Khan and Commodore Arshad M. Khan Joint Secretary Foreign Collaboration Ministry of Defence Production were also present in the meeting.

During the meeting with Dr. Muhammad Said El Assar, matters of enhanced defence cooperation between the two countries came under discussion.

Other matters of bilateral importance were also discussed. Dr. Assar said that Egypt is ready to expand defence ties with Pakistan. Two sides agreed to enhance cooperation between the two brotherly countries to face contemporary challenges besetting the Islamic Ummah. They also expressed the desire for collaboration in joint production of defence equipment and showed agreement to exchange expert level delegations to work out modalities for future cooperation.

http://www.pid.gov.pk/?p=35116
===============
Guys keep eye on this development

PR No.208 Abu Dhabi: February 19, 2017

Rana Tanveer Hussain Federal Minister for Defence Produuction held a meeting with Dr. Muhammad Said El Assar Minister for Military Production of Egypt. Rana Tanveer Hussain is on 05 visit to UAE to attend International Defence Exhibition IDEX-2017 on invitation of Defence Minister of UAE. Pakistan’s Ambassador to UAE Mr Muazzam Ahmed Khan and Commodore Arshad M. Khan Joint Secretary Foreign Collaboration Ministry of Defence Production were also present in the meeting.

During the meeting with Dr. Muhammad Said El Assar, matters of enhanced defence cooperation between the two countries came under discussion.

Other matters of bilateral importance were also discussed. Dr. Assar said that Egypt is ready to expand defence ties with Pakistan. Two sides agreed to enhance cooperation between the two brotherly countries to face contemporary challenges besetting the Islamic Ummah. They also expressed the desire for collaboration in joint production of defence equipment and showed agreement to exchange expert level delegations to work out modalities for future cooperation.

http://www.pid.gov.pk/?p=35116
===============
Guys keep eye on this development

when it comes to Egypt and UAE, don't expect anything.

Interview of Flt. Lt. Amir Ali Shariff at Sargodha Base on 14th December, 1971 he was in 11 SQD flying F-6 when he shot down IAF MIG-21 over Shakargarh sector.

58a541a4c3df3.jpeg

Seems the 23rd March celebrations are going to be bigger this time. Yesterday (March 17th 2017) sighted multiple PAF jets formations over Islamabad. More than every previous year's.
Same case today.
What's so special this time?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom