What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

collaboration doesn't have to mean building a jet with them. It could just be buildings parts for their T-50 and other aircraft they're planning to manufacture. We have relatively cheap labour, we can offer them competitive prices. We are building parts for JF-17, we can do it for them as well.
PAC builds small parts for Boeing as well in case you didn't know that

I do know about Manufacturing Ability of "PAC" but I think here something else is going on. Maybe Pak want to use their help to co-develop Stealth version of jf-17 block 3. Are to Co-develop T-50 with them which has very rare chances.

View attachment 211889

The Korean Fighter X is similar to the JF-17 block III.

There was also some news regarding PAF going for T-50 Golden Eagle which might be because of the US weapons that it can carry.

That's what I am talking about. But I think there are very rare chance's that pak will go for it now. Because they already in to thunder project. The only thing which seems possible is they may get help from Korea for 3rd Stealth block of jf-17..

View attachment 211889

The Korean Fighter X is similar to the JF-17 block III.

There was also some news regarding PAF going for T-50 Golden Eagle which might be because of the US weapons that it can carry.

I don't think design for block III is confirmed yet..... so too early to say if it looks like that. (Maybe there are no significant design changes).

3.India finalises plans for 40 more SU-30MKIs:
clearence has been given for the US $ 1.6 Billion deal to purchase 40 SU-30MKIs from Russia for the IAF. the additional 40 SU-30MKIs will give the IAF a fleet of 230 SU-30MKIs. the indian govt has asked HAL to complete the delivery of these aircraft by 2013-14 instead of the originally planned 2016-17
pakistan needs to buy more aircraft and focus on strategic partnership with china to make more modern fighter jets like JF 17 thunder

I don't think design for block III is confirmed yet..... so too early to say if it looks like that. (Maybe there are no significant design changes).
chinas-sac-j-19-stealth-fighter-jet.jpg

Though this is a multi-engined Catic designed fighter.
There was an other picture which i have lost it was for a single engine fighter aircraft made by the same company and it was thought that this would be the JF-17 Stealth version and that looked similar to the Korean Fighter X without the Bubble canopy. There have been reports that PAF is looking for improvements in the canopy design on this forum but the issue is that the technology for such a canopy is not available through the US. So it might be possible that either South Korea or Iran which has this this technology might be able to sell it to Pakistan. Though the above pic shows a thirf type of canopy that can also be used in the future JF-17 blocks.

There are also reports that PAF is interested in the T-50 Golden Eagle and so are some other ME countries. This might indicate that PAC and the KAI are interested in co-production of existing aircraft and joint venture on future aircraft.

F-6 were also assembled in Pakistan, by PAC. and disassembled for overall.

Have you ever seen a letter check on a commercial aircraft?
they basically rebuild the whole airplane from ground up
Sure but the guy suggested that they were reassembling the aircrafts just to show the delegation that we can do so.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom