What's new

Pakistan Air Force in GTA 5 !

Great effort!!!
Apart from the following questions/suggestions for imporvement.
Why not JF-17 and F-16s? instead of F7s which are going to be retired soon.
First I saw F7 go in the reverse direction, how? I think F7 and most figher aircrafts do not have thrust reversel and even that cannot make an airplane move in reverse. Second, F7 take off was really short and looks like it has V/STOL capabilities. Also the flight was very choppy...but that's just a video game and not a flight simulator.

the F-16 F that you saw of UAE air force in the video is also made by me. and if you visit my page linked above with OP you can find Find F-16 A, C, D and F there . also wz-10 helicopter. Al khalid tank. p3 c orion and many many more. video does not seem choppy to me. bu there is always a stress on cpu while playing and recording at the same time.

i have linked the jf-17 thunder above i am making it. it will take 1 week to complete. and about the short take of etc those are handling properties of the game. i might correct them in future.

Dude super work man... Can you makeone for IAF too? :toast_sign::pakistan::cheers:

indian Air force has Mig 21 but they are different a bit. i can do that but who has time. i have like 27 more aircraft to make for Pakistan Air force in that game first. may be after that. but even then i might make Pakistan Army vehicles and uniforms for that game.

the F-16 F that you saw of UAE air force in the video is also made by me. and if you visit my page linked above with OP you can find Find F-16 A, C, D and F there . also wz-10 helicopter. Al khalid tank. p3 c orion and many many more. video does not seem choppy to me. bu there is always a stress on cpu while playing and recording at the same time.

i have linked the jf-17 thunder above i am making it. it will take 1 week to complete. and about the short take of etc those are handling properties of the game. i might correct them in future.
It has been a long time since I used any flight simulator. I loved adding new models too..you are doing a good work so keep it up :)

Awesome work buddy :tup::tup::tup:oh man all these mods on PC and it's F7 my fav fighter jet :cry: @Hell hound
i just wanted to share my work in GTA 5 and let people know, now they can have Pakistan Air Force aircraft flown in GTA 5 .

For more details please visit this page

https://www.gta5-mods.com/users/FoxtrotDelta/files

8923fb-kj2000.jpg

c7dd80-GTA5%202016-05-16%2021-35-53-10.jpg

d4fdbe-12.jpg
superb work bro..

Great effort!!!
Apart from the following questions/suggestions for imporvement.
Why not JF-17 and F-16s? instead of F7s which are going to be retired soon.
First I saw F7 go in the reverse direction, how? I think F7 and most figher aircrafts do not have thrust reversel and even that cannot make an airplane move in reverse. Second, F7 take off was really short and looks like it has V/STOL capabilities. Also the flight was very choppy...but that's just a video game and not a flight simulator.
It's just a simple video game and not a simulator like DCS :)

A F-7PG going in reverse.. now Ive seen everything

Sadly, GTA isnt anywhere realistic otherwise it would make a good fun passtime.
Yaar I used to love those Godfather games. Much better than this GTA crap. Have you played that one?

I do not believe it really or it is a bug or to download it how can we get it

If you somehow manage to bring PAF in WARGAME RED DRAGON then it would be wonderful

Nice mods...GTA V is my most favourit game,i have played GTA SA for sometime and used alot of Pak armed forces mods,now wanted to play GTA V but my low graphic PC can't handle this game. will try to aquir a better PC, what's your PC spec btw? and can you develope Pak armed forces skin mods like SSG & infantry soldier's skin,,G3,type56 etc?? Would be great to see such kind of stuff in GTA V...

Back
Top Bottom