What's new

Pakistan Air Force in GTA 5 !

very nice..
sadly I cant play the game, it has some glich, after some time I cant operate the characters.. :(

Nice! I will publish your work on PDF FB page :)
thanks , that would be awsome

If you somehow manage to bring PAF in WARGAME RED DRAGON then it would be wonderful
i am not familiar with that game, but i shall have a look if that can be done.

Nice mods...GTA V is my most favourit game,i have played GTA SA for sometime and used alot of Pak armed forces mods,now wanted to play GTA V but my low graphic PC can't handle this game. will try to aquir a better PC, what's your PC spec btw? and can you develope Pak armed forces skin mods like SSG & infantry soldier's skin,,G3,type56 etc?? Would be great to see such kind of stuff in GTA V...
yes i can make pakistan armed forces skills, that will be a project after i am done with paf, navy and army aircraft plus vehicles.

my specs are modetest

amd athlon x4 650 3.2 ghz quad core cpu
8 gb 1600 mhz ddr 3 ram
2 tb hdd disk
256 gb ssd
foxcon am3 motherboard
asus gtx 680 4gb direct cu II Top graphics card.
4k lg screen.

one of my Fans just created a video for independance day of Pakistan. using my Mods in GTA 5 game. here is the video. nice to know people can see a positive image of Pakistan and our armred forces though popular media such as high quality Computer and console Games.

one of my Fans just created a video for independance day of Pakistan. using my Mods in GTA 5 game. here is the video. nice to know people can see a positive image of Pakistan and our armred forces though popular media such as high quality Computer and console Games.

Can you do it also for arma 3 or fsx ?

Back
Top Bottom