What's new

Pakistan Air Force has an edge over Indian Air Force: Indian Parliamentary panel

Hurter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
pakistan-air-force-has-an-edge-over-indian-air-force-indian-parliamentary-panel-1419327876-5766.jpg

NEW DELHI- The strength of Indian Air Force combat fleet is down to 25 squadrons, the Parliamentary panel observed.

"With regard to the existing squadron strength, we are down to 25 squadrons today while Pakistan Air Force has 26 squadrons of operational combat fleet," the committee pointed out.

The standing committee on defence in its report observed that the national security was being compromised.

According to the committee, one of the reasons for the plight of their combatant strength in the skies is the considerable delay in procurement of various platforms.

The 33-member panel said, "Our capability in contrast to our neighbors is eroding quickly."

The committee members were concerned to know about the strategy being pursued to fill the huge gaps in sanctioned and existing trainer aircrafts.

Pakistan Air Force has an edge over Indian Air Force: Indian Parliamentary panel

Why always comparing to Pakistan?
perhaps Pakistan might have become a benchmark for them ---

On the General side - I believe Parliamentary Panel is overlooking the fact that they have more advance Jets then numbers mean nothing

I would really like to know the credentials of members of this panel - and on what grounds they have made this assessment

On the General side - I believe Parliamentary Panel is overlooking the fact that they have more advance Jets then numbers mean nothing

I would really like to know the credentials of members of this panel - and on what grounds they have made this assessment
So we r numerically superior to them??Is it true???@Oscar

Because you are our potential advisory.
We have no intention of direct military action against you. We have our own problems to solve.
Because we baniyas are very envious of you people. We can only dream of being like Pakistan but always fail.
This is hilarious. But you failed to think too.

You are right! Number means nothing as long as you have advance jets and trained/skilled pilots.

What about Bangladesh?? Bhutan?? Nepal?? Burma??
What about China?? They are far more capable than us!!
We compare against China too.
We have our biggest threats with Pakistan and China. So we must obviously compare against them.
Is that such a bad thing?

It seems India has over-sized airforce which is eating its current and future budget. Both Pakistan and India look at each others' military and continue raising their arsenal...

Back
Top Bottom