What's new

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE ACQUIRES AIRBUS A319 | July 2022 .

Sir PAF already have many VIP aircrafts so these are definitely for ELNET and SIGNET PAF now heavily focusing on EW suits jamming info gathering aircrafts was never been in service with PAF

Sir please watch the channel and news he said pak subs will be getting zargana protection from turkey mark the date of his video and news came after than T 129 helicopters deal cancelation just mark the date of video and official news from pak army

A 319 are going to be used for ELNET SIGNET soon in few months you will get the news

HQ 9 Inducted by oaf this guy said it 4 months ago please do some home work

Y

Yes but soon plans will change

If OAF needed VIP aircrafts could have bought similar cheaper EMBREAR aircrafts so A 319 slightly bigger will have a better we lne to perfomances

The first official news about zargana system and T-129 not getting us approval came directly from Turkish Officials. They officially disclosed this in their defense magazines and Turkish defense officials told turkish newspapers that USA is not giving approval for engines.

So why should I check PAK army official sources, when you just copy pasted the info from turkish sources and claim it as your own inside news? Height of delusions I must say

And once again, the HQ-9 news was officially leaked in ISPR drama Ehd E wafa starring Ahad mir mirza, where in 1 scene, He is going to Air Defense school and on the Wall we saw HQ9, Pantsir and several other systems engraved on it and that was back in 2019-2020.

For the PAF going to induct a news SAM system, the news was circulating on these very forum by @Tps43 , @airomerix @kursed @PanzerKiel that they are going to induct a news SAM system, then in one of PAF videos on march 23 2022, they showed HQ9

So stop considering other idiots who dont pay attention to your behavior of indulging in fake news of stealing the news of others and claiming it as your own.

Sir PAF already have many VIP aircrafts so these are definitely for ELNET and SIGNET PAF now heavily focusing on EW suits jamming info gathering aircrafts was never been in service with PAF
First, what is your true meaning of: many

PAF currently has 03 Corporate Jets (a.k.a VIP Aircrafts) in their Transport Fleet.
1. Gulfstream IV (G4)
2. Citation Excel
3. Phenom 100

The bottom two not only lack in range, but capacity too.

It is my belief that the a319 isn't really for ACM's movement because the Gulfstream IV is quite capable for such a task, however, the PAF is entrusted to cater the PM of Pakistan & his entourage.

Anyways, I personally have to disagree with you on the whole EW story - based on my own "sources".

Feel free to go with yours, but just hope that your EW Story doesn't blow up in your face a few months from now when we see Nawaz Sharif boarding a a319 with his Mafia.
If OAF needed VIP aircrafts could have bought similar cheaper EMBREAR aircrafts so A 319 slightly bigger will have a better we lne to perfomances
The a319 Airframe bought is from the late 90's - which automatically make is over a couple of decades old + its been through a number of operators (Airlines), which doesn't make it 2nd Hand - 4th or 5th Hand.

I'm pretty certain the cost of this particular a319 cost PAF a lot less than your Embrear. Don't assume that just because the latter is Brazilian, its cheaper.

First, what is your true meaning of: many

PAF currently has 03 Corporate Jets (a.k.a VIP Aircrafts) in their Transport Fleet.
1. Gulfstream IV (G4)
2. Citation Excel
3. Phenom 100

The bottom two not only lack in range, but capacity too.

It is my belief that the a319 isn't really for ACM's movement because the Gulfstream IV is quite capable for such a task, however, the PAF is entrusted to cater the PM of Pakistan & his entourage.

Anyways, I personally have to disagree with you on the whole EW story - based on my own "sources".

Feel free to go with yours, but just hope that your EW Story doesn't blow up in your face a few months from now when we see Nawaz Sharif boarding a a319 with his Mafia.

The a319 Airframe bought is from the late 90's - which automatically make is over a couple of decades old + its been through a number of operators (Airlines), which doesn't make it 2nd Hand - 4th or 5th Hand.

I'm pretty certain the cost of this particular a319 cost PAF a lot less than your Embrear. Don't assume that just because the latter is Brazilian, its cheaper.
C 130 is enough for any oaf vip movement

Second thing is if they needed a jet for PM they had many options for it just A 319 won't be a choice

but just hope that your EW Story doesn't blow up in your face a few months from now when we see Nawaz Sharif boarding a a319 with his Mafia.

Oh man that is a scary thought!

Anyways, any idea who the pilots will be for this? Will the PAF be training it's own officers or will PIA pilots be deputed in? Maintenance would be deputed to the PIA most probably since they already have a functioning maintenance line for A320's.

Just a thought...

Is it possible this airbus jet was purchased to bring the bhogra back later this year?

Anyways, any idea who the pilots will be for this? Will the PAF be training it's own officers or will PIA pilots be deputed in? Maintenance would be deputed to the PIA most probably since they already have a functioning maintenance line for A320's.
PAF will be or have already sent their Pilots for Type-Rating (or 'Conversation') as this would belong to the Air Force.

Can't have Civilian Pilots for this purpose.

Now it was an entirely different ballgame back in the day when PIA a310's were used for Official trips. Back then, PIA's own Pilots, Flight Engineers & Crew were used on those flights.

Maintainence could be a big question mark. Even PIA is not certified for extensive checks on their Aircrafts anymore. Way too many f#*ks led to their License being provoked. Last I heard, PIA sends its fleet to Jordan for C-Checks.

Maintainence could be a big question mark. Even PIA is not certified for extensive checks on their Aircrafts anymore. Way too many f#*ks led to their License being provoked. Last I heard, PIA sends its fleet to Jordan for C-Checks.

I think it's Indonesia, but not too sure about that. There were a couple of A320's stuck there for some payment issues as well. Didn't follow the news more.

Line maintenance items and inventory can probably be handled along with PIA, especially considering the PAF contingent in PIA is effectively running the airline. This would make sense for the air force, rather than keeping an entire supply chain for one aircraft type.

PAF will be or have already sent their Pilots for Type-Rating (or 'Conversation') as this would belong to the Air Force.

Can't have Civilian Pilots for this purpose.

Now it was an entirely different ballgame back in the day when PIA a310's were used for Official trips. Back then, PIA's own Pilots, Flight Engineers & Crew were used on those flights.

How sad

Oh man that is a scary thought!

From open sources, the jet has been inducted to 10 MRTT Sqn, so it is most probably PAF's own.

Just see it being used as a people carrier, C-130s are more needed for cargo and are not that comfortable. PIA and commercial flyers probably not that cost effective anymore for the volume of ferrying PAF needs. For all the other proposed roles, tanker, EW, AWACs there are other more practical options.
At most they can just stick a optical surveillance system for ISR but don't see anymore uses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom