What's new

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE ACQUIRES AIRBUS A319 | July 2022 .

in this case GOP buy it not airforce sir . GOP can buy thier own jet but they like PIA . what a sad state affairs . i think they are scared of safety that is why they select random plane from PIA . aam ki peti yaad hai na .
Not necessarily - generally it ends up falling to the airforce to provide executive transport to dignitaries.

Pakistan Air Force used to operate a 707 from PIA for VIP flights during the late 70s and early 80s.

It may be owned by the GOP, but for all intents and purposes the PAF would operate the A319.

800px-Pakistan_Air_Force_Boeing_707_Wallner.jpg

Not necessarily - generally it ends up falling to the airforce to provide executive transport to dignitaries.

Pakistan Air Force used to operate a 707 from PIA for VIP flights during the late 70s and early 80s.

It may be owned by the GOP, but for all intents and purposes the PAF would operate the A319.

800px-Pakistan_Air_Force_Boeing_707_Wallner.jpg
end up is somethign else sir . just check how many time mushrraf used that a310

end up is somethign else sir . just check how many time mushrraf used that a310
That is just the whim of the all powerful leadership but in terms of designated assets and process this is what it should be.
For e.g. At no point should the national airline be used for any only government official purpose. You can however request an airforce or army asset to do that task.

Looking to create a dedicated PAK-1 with sufficient range instead of commandeering PIA flights. The rest is just wishful thinking..
#priorities
agreed i think at one point i saw a thread about a pia plane on standby....... using the flag carrier as a taxi isnt a good idea.

They will be used for special surveillance spying missions 2 more are coming

Quite a bold move this, if true.

3 A319 platforms for ELINT/SIGINT...considering the size of the country and absence of overseas force projection.

Interesting...

The person you quoted is a know peddler of fake news. Don't believe what he has to say. He has a youtube channel which is like Haqqeqat TV but for defense news.

They will be used for special surveillance spying missions 2 more are coming
Not certain where you got your info from, but, it is my understanding that this is a one-off as V.I.P Transport and there certainly aren't anymore in the pipeline.

Up until now the Gulfstream IV (G4) was the go-to Aircraft for V.I.P's, but the a319 might be taking over soon.

I do wonder where the a319 has preformed its C-Checks prior Delivery to the PAF & who (Company) has done the conversation (interior) from Commercial to V.I.P...

I will/would like to point out that the a320 Family has got a HUGE-A** Cargo Hold compared to the B737. Wonder if they have any plans to utilize it - other than the norm.

Not certain where you got your info from, but, it is my understanding that this is a one-off as V.I.P Transport and there certainly aren't anymore in the pipeline.

Up until now the Gulfstream IV (G4) was the go-to Aircraft for V.I.P's, but the a319 might be taking over soon.

I do wonder where the a319 has preformed its C-Checks prior Delivery to the PAF & who (Company) has done the conversation (interior) from Commercial to V.I.P...

I will/would like to point out that the a320 Family has got a HUGE-A** Cargo Hold compared to the B737. Wonder if they have any plans to utilize it - other than the norm.
Sir PAF already have many VIP aircrafts so these are definitely for ELNET and SIGNET PAF now heavily focusing on EW suits jamming info gathering aircrafts was never been in service with PAF

The person you quoted is a know peddler of fake news. Don't believe what he has to say. He has a youtube channel which is like Haqqeqat TV but for defense news.
Sir please watch the channel and news he said pak subs will be getting zargana protection from turkey mark the date of his video and news came after than T 129 helicopters deal cancelation just mark the date of video and official news from pak army

A 319 are going to be used for ELNET SIGNET soon in few months you will get the news

HQ 9 Inducted by oaf this guy said it 4 months ago please do some home work

Y
You will be disappointed general :)
there are no such plans,
Yes but soon plans will change

If OAF needed VIP aircrafts could have bought similar cheaper EMBREAR aircrafts so A 319 slightly bigger will have a better we lne to perfomances

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom