What's new

Pakistan Ahead of India in Nuclear weapons technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
our short range ghaznavi can take down ur capital with in few mins :smokin: it is one of the most deadly short range missile in pakistan's inventory

:rofl:
yes we are this big country that presents you with so many cities and towns to nuke...if you manage to nuke Delhi within the first three tries...you get a free t-shirt with "I am Stoopid" written over it...

sure these alternatives are secret to be reviled at the opportune moment..and you have sworn an oath to the GoP to not reveal them on def.pk...

seriously people...even if Pakistan and India nuke each other and burn possible threat target up...we'd still be firing the last missile as we have a third strike capability...
nuclear subs are meant to provide a third strike capability..
for dummies...
1st strike-through land based missile systems...the job of the army
2nd strike-through the air-force-planes capable of carrying nuclear-tipped misiles
3rd strike-through submarines...the navy...

Pakistan has the 1st and second capability...but not the third and seriously has no potential chances of getting the third....unless the Chinese provide you with the third one also...

lol ... boy 2nd strike capability doesnt mean that it will b from air strike or naval strike lol

second strike capability is a country's assured ability to respond to a nuclear attack with powerful nuclear retaliation against the attacker.
and for this pakistan have made deep trenches for the storage of nuclear weapons for striking back in possible nuclear war.

solid-fuel boosters which require less maintenance and launch preparation time and are more reliable because they contain fewer moving parts.
while liquid fuel booster require more maintenance and launch preparation time and also requires more time to inject fuel in them

prithvi 3 ,k-15sagarika,shaurya,agni2 and agni3 are all solid fueled...
it's just the prithvi 1 and the agni 1 that are liquid fueled...where is your advantage?

prithvi 3 ,k-15sagarika,shaurya,agni2 and agni3 are all solid fueled...
it's just the prithvi 1 and the agni 1 that are liquid fueled...where is your advantage?

prithvi 1 prithvi 2 are based on liquid fuel while prithvi 3 first stage is based on solid fuel and second stage is based on liquid fuel boosters

Hatf-I ,Hatf-IA,Hatf-IB ,Abdali-I,Ghaznavi,Shaheen-I,M11, Shaheen II,Babur I, Babur IA , RAAD

these all are based on solid fuel tech ... here is our advantage and our shaheen II missile is consist of MIRV technology

lol ... boy 2nd strike capability doesnt mean that it will b from air strike or naval strike lol

uncleji that is what I have written...once your ground targets are neutralized by the enemy's first strike you respond if you have what they call the second strike capability...when you are battle ready...your planes are ready to be equipped with nuke tipped missiles....and long-range bombers are on patrol...the perceived nuke threat is taken very seriously...read about how many times the US bombers were ready to nuke the Soviet Union...read about the protocols followed after one of the false alarms during the cold war...
when a country goes nuclear...it not only keeps it's arsenal ready but also the system and the means to implement it smoothly.

the third striek capability is by the usage of subs...which is a third strike as if even the known second strike capability of a country is neutralized...the submarines with nuke missiles will call the shots...
when all the bunkers are busted...it'd be the hull of a nuke submarine where the leadership of a country fighting a nuclear war would call the shots from...

Hatf-I ,Hatf-IA,Hatf-IB ,Abdali-I,Ghaznavi,Shaheen-I,M11, Shaheen II,Babur I, Babur IA , RAAD

these all are based on solid fuel tech ... here is our advantage and our shaheen II missile is consist of MIRV technology

Shaheen II is not yet tested so you cant say that its MIRV even AGNI 5 with 5000km that will be tested this year can be MIRV but we dont say that because its not yet tested

ok kidoos!!! please stop proving that you are a bigger idiot than the other!!!!!

uncleji that is what I have written...once your ground targets are neutralized by the enemies first strike you respon if you have what they call the second strike capability...when you are battle ready...your planes are ready to be equipped with nuke tipped missiles....and long-range bombers are on patrol...the perceived nuke threat is taken very seriously...read about how many times the US bombers were ready to nuke the Soviet Union...read about the protocols followed after one of the false alarms during the cold war...
when a country goes nuclear...it not only keeps it's arsenal ready but also the system and the means to implement it smoothly.

the third striek capability is by the usage of subs...which is a third strike as if even the known second strike capability of a country is neutralized...the submarines with nuke missiles will call the shots...
when all the bunkers are busted...it'd be the hull of a nuke submarine where the leadership of a country fighting a nuclear war would call the shots from...

lol u wana say ur nuclear subs can carry enough amount of nuclear warhead missiles which can destroy us :hang2:

"He is known as god of Pakistani Nuclear Program"
@mzubair,control your emotions!, don't exceed you limits!,you should know you are muslim and saying someone god excpt ALLAH almighty is shrik!,he can be said and known as "father of our nuclear program". thank you

Shaheen II is not yet tested so you cant say that its MIRV even AGNI 5 with 5000km that will be tested this year can be MIRV but we dont say that because its not yet tested

shaheen 2 is in service since 2005 and pakistan conducted its tests last year i guess n according to sources the later versions of shaheen are mirved :pakistan: its problem of indians that they will not accept it lol

did i not include the cruise missiles also?
my bad..our cruise missiles are also solid fueled....
and MIRV?
that is fan-boy stuff...test it and then talk.
you need re-entry vehicles..which you have not developed yet we have...
you need super-computers...which you import of lesser capabilities than us...and we make our own...
so let's wait till you test it.

shaheen 2 is in service since 2005 and pakistan conducted its tests last year i guess n according to sources the later versions of shaheen are mirved :pakistan: its problem of indians that they will not accept it lol

yes..we suffer from this rare disease of preferring documented facts and reports before we actually believe hearsay...

:pop:
did i not include the cruise missiles also?
my bad..our cruise missiles are also solid fueled....
and MIRV?
that is fan-boy stuff...test it and then talk.
you need re-entry vehicles..which you have not developed yet we have...
you need super-computers...which you import of lesser capabilities than us...and we make our own...
so let's wait till you test it.

lol u can eliminate these cruise missiles still we have bigger number of missiles based on solid fuel tech lol:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom