What's new

Pakistan agrees to free several Afghan Taliban prisoners

Yes they are not the problems which can't be solved just a super power failed they destroyed another super power not long time ago not much of a problem really :hitwall: Sir these guys have nothing to loose so they will fight and fight for years and years what we have to do is that we have to win as many on our side as we could
Everything needs determination, sorry I don't agree with arguments of superpowers destroyed by them ,in case of russians if nt hve supported by us, they couldn't hve won?
& plz remember we never supported these talibans against russia these talibans were produced by us in a response to the mujahidin,s closeness towards India, plz check the history?
& BTW if we put you logic, what happens next if talibans demand a pakistani taliban govt in islamabad?
Should we surrnder to them with our nucks?
Just because they has resisted superpowers with our help???
No we can't!
Best way is to tell these mullaha umer to bring modrete peoples forward to make a grand govt of afghanistan & stop terrorism , if he is ready thn he must show this with his act, only thn we can think of freeing anyone!
All this should be included peoples like afia too!

Everything needs determination, sorry I don't agree with arguments of superpowers destroyed by them ,with russia if nt hve supported them they couldn't hve won?
& plz remember we never supported these talibans against russia these talibans were produced by us in a response to the mujahidin,s closeness towards India, plz check the history?
& BTW if we put you logic, what happens next if talibans demand a pakistani taliban govt in islamabad?
Should we surrnder to them with our nucks?
Just because they has resisted superpowers with our help???
No we can't!
Best way is to tell these mullaha umer to bring modrete peoples forward to make a grand govt of afghanistan & stop terrorism , if he is ready thn he must show this with his act, only thn we can think of freeing anyone!
All this should be included peoples like afia too!
They would have won as they are winning today and that is why America who never wanted to see the face of the Taliban again are begging those same guys for talks and these Talibans were never produced by us they were the guys who first fought against Russian than went back to Madrassahs and when civil war started so these guys formed their tehreek and to wipe out War Lords and finally when the captured Kandhar than our government recognized them

Sorry PakShah, I do not agree with the statement that US lost Afghan war. Its what they want you to think because thats easier for people to digest. Fact of the matter is, they needed a foothold in the region as a prep ground for Iran and more ventures.

Iraq war however started not because Sadam had weapons from another dimension but because he started selling oil in euro which was hurting the Dollar's value. Now its being sold back in dollars. People say US lost that war as well.

In both cases, if you think about it, can anyone in Iraq or afghan govt stop them from building bases and operating from them in years to come?

Fact of matter is that US is always 2 steps ahead of everyone else both in thought process and military which is why its a superpower. Where as our...well almost all Muslim countries are exact opposite, 1 step ahead and 2 backwards.

USA is suffering a lot in Afghanistan.

About us Muslims, its because we are weak. If we lived up half of our potential, they wouldn't even come close to us.

USA is suffering a lot in Afghanistan.

About us Muslims, its because we are weak. If we lived up half of our potential, they wouldn't even come close to us.

haha, yaar, whats their suffering compared to the citizens dying there daily? Plus generals and ruling elite don't have to give a damn for their losses. All they do is sign a paper printed off from a template, put lost soldier's name and sign it then send it to the family. They have bases to be used anytime they need and an un-interrupted oil supply until Iraq's reserves runs out. Tell me what else are they losing?

They did what soviets couldn't, i.e. control majority of Afghan while the 'invincible' Taliban rats now hide in caves and go to Pakistan to do what they are best at. US's mission is indeed accomplished.

Muslims are weak because we chose this path.

a) We have our hands full and bloody killing our own people just because they follow a different branch of Islam.

b) We don't give much importance to education which is causing us to live a decade or more behind every developed nation both economically and militarily.

c) We are too stubborn to admit our mistakes.

They would have won as they are winning today and that is why America who never wanted to see the face of the Taliban again are begging those same guys for talks and these Talibans were never produced by us they were the guys who first fought against Russian than went back to Madrassahs and when civil war started so these guys formed their tehreek and to wipe out War Lords and finally when the captured Kandhar than our government recognized them

All I can say is wrong perception!
Just go back in the history & you can find gen.babar,s statments about talibans ?
All the mujahidin leaders were never was with talibans, instead they were against them, thts right just few of 3rd grade fighters were brought to assemble a force with mostly recruted madersha talib-alims within pakistan, some of our old militry legends like shaheed col.imam were their hidden stratigic commanders to dismentle the mujahidins in afghanistan.
Well about winning of talibans!
US is not going to leave afghanistan fully, they will form some stratigic basses with 30 or 40 000, special forces on the ground!
Just try to understand its the carrot with a stick policy in motion, so basicly they will be still targeting peoples of alqaeda & thts means they will be the real masters there?

haha, yaar, whats their suffering compared to the citizens dying there daily? Plus generals and ruling elite don't have to give a damn for their losses. All they do is sign a paper printed off from a template, put lost soldier's name and sign it then send it to the family. They have bases to be used anytime they need and an un-interrupted oil supply until Iraq's reserves runs out. Tell me what else are they losing?

They did what soviets couldn't, i.e. control majority of Afghan while the 'invincible' Taliban rats now hide in caves and go to Pakistan to do what they are best at. US's mission is indeed accomplished.

a) We have our hands full and bloody killing our own people just because they follow a different branch of Islam.

b) We don't give much importance to education which is causing us to live a decade or more behind every developed nation both economically and militarily.

Good post!
Yes pakistan should get it straight by supporting talibans we hve been reached to this breaking point & still we want be with them for, what?
We should hve neutrl policy, we shouldn't support anyone let them decide what they want?
We never got any benefit from talibans till now, even we hve destroyed ourselves by this dirty game!
Do we need another 9/11 to happen or another ladin to be in afghanistan!

lol, man USA is suffering alot.

Just wait and be patient. How did USA conquer Afghanistan. Are you joking I hear its bloodbath in Afghanistan.

Its like an American putting their hands in 7 blade blender.

Or an American lady just a wearing a bikini to protect herself and jumping in a pit of crocs.

crocodiles.jpg

All I can say is wrong perception!
Just go back in the history & you can find gen.babar,s statments about talibans ?
All the mujahidin leaders were never was with talibans, instead they were against them, thts right just few of 3rd grade fighters were brought to assemble a force with mostly recruted madersha talib-alims within pakistan, some of our old militry legends like shaheed col.imam were their hidden stratigic commanders to dismentle the mujahidins in afghanistan.
Well about winning of talibans!
US is not going to leave afghanistan fully, they will form some stratigic basses with 30 or 40 000, special forces on the ground!
Just try to understand its the carrot with a stick policy in motion, so basicly they will be still targeting peoples of alqaeda & thts means they will be the real masters there?
General Babar claiming credit for what he has done nothing go first read about Talibans Sir they when captured Kandhar on their own than Pakistan Army and BB bothered to accept them before that no one supported them US will leave afghanistan fully they can't afford to have 4000 soldiers on groung and you are talking about 40000 soldiers and those few third grade fighters kicked out every fighter that is who third grade they are :hitwall:

Good post!
Yes pakistan should get it straight by supporting talibans we hve been reached to this breaking point & still we want be with them for, what?
We should hve neutrl policy, we shouldn't support anyone let them decide what they want?
We never got any benefit from talibans till now, even we hve destroyed ourselves by this dirty game!
Do we need another 9/11 to happen or another ladin to be in afghanistan!

Maybe I'm a little confused by your post, I have a feeling you are being sarcastic. But I want to make myself crystal clear on this one thing. You know how Ahmadinejad says Israel should be wiped off the map? For me, its Taliban needs to be wiped off the map...well they don't really have a place in map now so I guess I should say...the world? They have never served us or humanity any favor, they are a tool for destruction.

lol, man USA is suffering alot.

Just wait and be patient. How did USA conquer Afghanistan. Are you joking I hear its bloodbath in Afghanistan.

Its like an American putting their hands in 7 blade blender.

Or an American lady just a wearing a bikini to protect herself and jumping in a pit of crocodiles.

Haha, I'm not sure which bloodbath you are referring to but there is def. a bloodbath of citizens not US soldiers. Don't mistake me to be a supporter of these wars because I am not. But I do realize the true nature of these wars and their outcomes. So I guess yeah lets see what happens.

Anyways, I have a class tomorrow so i gotta head to bed. Night or rather morning to you guys which ever way it works for you.

Not unexpected of a regime running a dead F. Policy.

Karzai was sucking up Manmohan's hairy balls the same day his N. alliance Army bombed Pakistani villages and sent his "peace negotiator" to Pakistan and we decided to release people that matter to them without any horse trading. Very well !

Dude you are a moderator of this forum which has some international repute and still then you are using such words for a PM of a nation...It is not expected out of you...

Maybe I'm a little confused by your post, I have a feeling you are being sarcastic. But I want to make myself crystal clear on this one thing. You know how Ahmadinejad says Israel should be wiped off the map? For me, its Taliban needs to be wiped off the map...well they don't really have a place in map now so I guess I should say...the world? They have never served us or humanity any favor, they are a tool for destruction.

Haha, I'm not sure which bloodbath you are referring to but there is def. a bloodbath of citizens not US soldiers. Don't mistake me to be a supporter of these wars because I am not. But I do realize the true nature of these wars and their outcomes. So I guess yeah lets see what happens.

Anyways, I have a class tomorrow so i gotta head to bed. Night or rather morning to you guys which ever way it works for you.

Let see what happens in the upcoming years.

I trust Allah.

The kafirs planned and Allah planned too.

General Babar claiming credit for what he has done nothing go first read about Talibans Sir they when captured Kandhar on their own than Pakistan Army and BB bothered to accept them before that no one supported them US will leave afghanistan fully they can't afford to have 4000 soldiers on groung and you are talking about 40000 soldiers and those few third grade fighters kicked out every fighter that is who third grade they are :hitwall:

Friend,
Just google around about US plans for afghanistan , they will going to do same as what they hve done in japan, germany, taiwan, south korea, & they are going to make it sure if they need some bashing tht force will be there, no one is going to preasure them in the world!
Well MLRS & the training was given to talibans months before they even got the plan to attack kandhar by my ex- CO late col. jamshed shahib, in baluchistan so for me its not story which I read in a fairy tail!
Gen.babar did some important work in the asembling & thn their lunching in afghanistan, & its not just claims.
Well just read wht richard hogland is saying now!

Dude you are a moderator of this forum which has some international repute and still then you are using such words for a PM of a nation...It is not expected out of you...

He very well knows how hairy is Manmohan's balls, if you know what I mean :lol:

Good move and understanding by both countries - keep up this good work!

Our govt was not elected by a popular vote but by a Bush brokered "political deal the NRO" with around 60 million bogus votes. Our F. minister has a degree in "Hotel management", our President has a degree from a college in London that doesn't exist.
The worst of Pakistanis are ruling Pakistan, the best medicine for this nation. By not standing up it has brought morons to rule on itself. This nation deserves to be kicked in the buttt a little more to wake up... it deserves a massive TEEKA.
Are you being serious about the degrees? In any other country this would cost them their jobs.

Let see what happens in the upcoming years.

I trust Allah.

The kafirs planned and Allah planned too.
I hear this "allah planned too" alot....At least in Christian theology god is powerful enough that he doesn't have to plot in a basement like a terrorist cell.

Back
Top Bottom