What's new

Pakistan agrees to free several Afghan Taliban prisoners

GHQ has its way because civilian govt is rotten to its core. When civilian govt becomes strong and builds institutions, the Khakis back off from excessive leverage over F.policy. Look at what Erdogan and Mursi did. Until we have a powerful, civilian leadership with a strong public mandate,strong chunks of our F.Policy and other matters will serve dictates from the Khakis. Speak of power vacuum !

Aw come now, back off the leverage is just like allowing a choked person just enough oxygen to breathe, only to tighten when needed.

The foreign policy of Pakistan is, was and will be, 100% decided by the military, no matter who is in government.

Pakistan decides to release Taliban leaders
DAWN.COM | 11 mins ago

Pakistan decides to release Taliban leaders | DAWN.COM

ISLAMABAD: Following meetings between a delegation of the Afghan High Peace Council and Foreign Office, the Pakistan government has decided to release several Afghan Taliban leaders, DawnNews reported.

In a notification issued by the Foreign Office on Wednesday, it was stated that the government has decided to release the prisoners on the request of the Afghan government.

In a joint declaration, both countries stressed that Taliban and other armed groups must cut ties with al Qaeda and other international terrorism networks.

The Afghan High Peace Council and Pakistan also agreed on holding the Pak-Afghan Ulema Conference and said that religious scholars from other countries would also attend the event.

According to the notification, Pakistan and Afghanistan decided that allegations from both sides must be stopped. The two sides also agreed that the Afghan High Peace Council and Foreign Office must continue with the dialogue.
:disagree::cry::disagree::cry::angry:

GOP is traitor, who wants to spread the law of fear!

Aw come now, back off the leverage is just like allowing a choked person just enough oxygen to breathe, only to tighten when needed.

The foreign policy of Pakistan is, was and will be, 100% decided by the military, no matter who is in government.

Only until we have a potent public representative govt, with good performance in economy and other matters of the state and only until they build strong and transparent public institutions. I agree with you, but its days are numbered.

Not unexpected of a regime running a dead F. Policy.

Karzai was sucking up Manmohan's hairy balls the same day his N. alliance Army bombed Pakistani villages and sent his "peace negotiator" to Pakistan and we decided to release people that matter to them without any horse trading. Very well !

its an outrage

the Bahadur incident is interesting though as it proves that it's NATO and Karzai that buy into the "good taleban" "bad taleban" approach...he's an old figurehead in the whole movement

as for reconciliation itself- it's in Pakistan's interest to see that Afghanistan is stabilized.....3 decades of unrest there have had a devastating impact on Pakistan's own security and territorial integrity

Not him either. Think shades of brown. :D

pure imagination.......though this near 'shade of brown' does play a role, as it should and as it does in any country (US included)

So who exactly is responsible for the foreign policy that is failing so miserably?

Pakistani Governments Foreign policy is simply steal as much as u can and ready for this Put it In Foreign banks and i assure you they aren't failing in that at all.

Yes Americans And Pakistanis have that in common both their foreign policies are decided By Military Inc.

Only until we have a potent public representative govt, with good performance in economy and other matters of the state and only until they build strong and transparent public institutions. I agree with you, but its days are numbered.

I sure hope so!

pure imagination.......though this near 'shade of brown' does play a role, as it should and as it does in any country (US included)

But surely not to the same extent, except may be in North Korea.

Pakistani Governments Foreign policy is simply steal as much as u can and ready for this Put it In Foreign banks and i assure you they aren't failing in that at all.

I agree with you here, sadly.

Yes Americans And Pakistanis have that in common both their foreign policies are decided By Military Inc.

I can appreciate your desire to prove that both countries are just as bad and good, but there are certain not-so-subtle differences in the results delivered, are there not?

GHQ has its way because civilian govt is rotten to its core. When civilian govt becomes strong and builds institutions, the Khakis back off from excessive leverage over F.policy. Look at what Erdogan and Mursi did. Until we have a powerful, civilian leadership with a strong public mandate,strong chunks of our F.Policy and other matters will serve dictates from the Khakis. Speak of power vacuum !
yes army was devil, they hve everything wrong!
thn here is your big chance?
keep enjoy the powerfull elected damo-crazy, with full power! PPP & ZARDARI NS?
accept them as your fate! for next 5 years more!

I sure hope so!

But surely not to the same extent, except may be in North Korea.

I agree with you here, sadly.

I can appreciate your desire to prove that both countries are just as bad and good, but there are certain not-so-subtle differences in the results delivered, are there not?

only brown DANDA experss, can solve the problems of pakistan, & its comming!

The same danda express has also caused and worsened many more problems than it has solved, to be fair.
its just a conspirated perception!
infact thts damo-crazy (udhar tum , idhar hum), check the history!

The same danda express has also caused and worsened many more problems than it has solved, to be fair.

Talking logic to some people is like singing bob marley to a Kangaroo and expecting him to enjoy it.

Talking logic to some people is like singing bob marley to a Kangaroo and expecting him to enjoy it.

Oh it might enjoy it still, it is the comprehension and understanding part I am worried about. :D

only brown DANDA experss, can solve the problems of pakistan, & its comming!

* Hitler
* Stalin
* Benito Mussolini
* Sohartu
* Kim il sung/King Jong ill
* Gen Franco
* Shah of Iran
* Husni mubarik
* Gaddafi
* Zayn bin ali
* Charles Tylor
* Zia ul haq
* Musharraf
* Than shwe

Some epic failures of DANDA which lead to millions of innocents dead in 60 years. Keep this DANDA to yourself, no thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom