What's new

Pakistan aerobatic team "Sherdils" to fly at Airshow China 2010

air marshal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
May 11, 2010

Airshow China 2010 is glad to announce that the "Sherdils" aerobatic team of the Pakistan Airforce Academy will perform formation and maneuvers at the show. On May 11, 2010, a working group from the PAF visited Zhuhai and signed a memo. with its Chinese counter part for Sherdils' participation in the show, to take place from Nov. 16-21, 2010.

Officially formed on 17 August 1972, Sherdils is the aerobatics display team of the Pakistan Air Force Academy, based at PAF Academy Risalpur, Pakistan. The team used to fly the T-37 "Tweety Bird", and is composed of instructors of the Academy. Over the years the team has performed mostly nationally at the 23rd March Parades, Academy Graduation Parades, Air Shows for foreign dignitaries, including heads of state and military officers.

After 37 years of performances by T-37, the K-8 aircraft took over the mantle of ¡®Sherdils¡¯. K8 is an advanced trainer jointly developped by China and Pakistan. The K-8 first flew as Sherdils at the PAF Academy Graduation Parade on 18 November, 2009.

The aerobatic team will fly in a 4-ship formation and deliver overhead maneuver performaces, including run-in loops, wingover turns, and barrel rools.

Wow pakistan have aerobatic team. . Anybody have pictures

what about shardils and thunder was going to participate in UK,
that Sir.FATMAN told us a few weeks or months ago..:undecided:

Wow pakistan have aerobatic team. . Anybody have pictures

Dude we had the first aerobatic team in the entire Indo-Pak subcontinent

The first formation aerobatics team in Pakistan Air Force is formed by 9th Squadron on its Hawker Sea Furies and called The Red Dragons. The team performs officially for the first time in 1951 at Peshawar. The occasion is the farewell ceremonies for the PAF's outgoing C-in-C, Air Vice-Marshal R L R Atcherely. The Red Dragons thus gained the honor of being the first aerobatic team in the Indo-Pak subcontinent.

and we have had six in total to this date

I guess I will be able to get some exclusive pictures of this event & i will post them as soon as i get them :D

he just wow because he never see above indian media loll

PAF_T37_Display_3.jpg

you make wow so i should show you mirerr. i am not hater or troll but its my duty.

look what happen when your indian aerobatic fly
IJT+crash+picture+from+Aero+India+2007.jpg

3191177859.jpg

both down
kiran.jpg

Also PAF had its first team in 1951 whereas India got it in the 80's

@ Imran Khan..... Acrobatics is an Art Going Against or Beyond the designing laws of Aircrafts, So while performing a brutal stunt, its Not un natural that the Pilot looses control over the Aircraft.....

Such brutal Stunts can Only be performed by the best....

Back
Top Bottom