What's new

Pakistan aerobatic team "Sherdils" to fly at Airshow China 2010

nope we barely got enough for our defence needs lol

HAHAHA, Thats true..... Same here, Our helicopter Acrobatic team was made only after we made the Dhruv, its better to do that way, Hope to see such a team in pakistan aswell, after you make your own helicopters

The best move of Sherdils is in the end when they all do a loop and in the end all four go in different directions. sorry I don't know the technical term of that maneuver.

yeah we'll need a local copter or something along the lines of dhruv to make a heli aerobatic team..but im curious what kinda aerobatics can u do with a helicopter

yeah we'll need a local copter or something along the lines of dhruv to make a heli aerobatic team..but im curious what kinda aerobatics can u do with a helicopter

Yes, But Helicopters cant do any good manuvers but can do something like these below, Posting with your permission

iaf_sarang_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian dont derail the thread.You can post ur stuff on indian section of PDF.
Kindly edit ur posts.
Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Kindly edit ur posts.
Hes not a mod.
Thanks

Kindly edit ur posts.
Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Kindly edit ur posts.
Hes not a mod.
Thanks

Iam sorry, But I have posted these images with Permission... and More over It was an answer to One of my friends question, I dont think You need to bother on that much, iam not going to derail it with that.... dont worry dear

Awesome team. I think the teams of Turkey and Pakistan should get together and do a show.

Turkish stars only team to fly 8 supersonic aircraft as their standard configuration.

K-8 Performing on Pakistan Day.

some old aerobatic pictures of PAF

'The Red Dragons' climbing vertically during a display of formation aerobatics in 1951. The aircraft nearest to the camera, marked 'Z' is flown by Squadron Leader Zafar Chaudhry, who later later became the Chief of the Air Staff

Hawker Furies stream past Harvards forming national emblem - 22 Feb 1955

TIGERS

The second formation aerobatic team on the F-6 (MiG-19) fighters of the PAF was called "The Tigers". Like its predecessors "The Rattlers" (1969), the second team was also formed at Sargodha Airbase. The F-6 was a high energy fighter of its time on which formation aerobatic displays were especially demanding because the F-6 needed skillful piloting during low airspeed manoeuvres.

The Team: Squadron Leader Hasnat Ahmed (Lead)
Squadron Leader Imtiaz Ali Khan (Right Wing)
Squadron Leader Tahir Ahmed (Left Wing)
Flight Lieutenant Nazar Hussain (Slot)
Flight Lieutenant Abdul Razzaq (Reserve)

Members of "The Tigers" photographed at Sargodha. From L to R: Flight Lieutenant Nazar Hussain, Squadron Leader Tahir Ahmed, Squadron Leader Hasnat Ahmed, Squadron Leader Imtiaz Ali Khan and Flight Lieutenant Abdul Razzaq.
U CAN SEE A TIGER BEHIND THE PILOT AS WELL,IN ABOVE PICTURE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom