What's new

Pakistan aerobatic team "Sherdils" to fly at Airshow China 2010

@ Imran Khan..... Acrobatics is an Art Going Against or Beyond the designing laws of Aircrafts, So while performing a brutal stunt, its Not un natural that the Pilot looses control over the Aircraft.....

Such brutal Stunts can Only be performed by the best....

you know why i postthat scrap. your guy was shocked that pakistan has aerobatic team.:D its like he saw f-22 raptor in pakistan:P

@ Imran Khan..... Acrobatics is an Art Going Against or Beyond the designing laws of Aircrafts, So while performing a brutal stunt, its Not un natural that the Pilot looses control over the Aircraft.....

Such brutal Stunts can Only be performed by the best....
Wednesday's naval aircraft crash in Hyderabad during an air show is the fourth fatal mishap involving aerial display teams in four years.

The Indian Air Force operates two aerial display teams — the Surya Kiran Aerobatic Team (SKAT) and the Sarang helicopter display team — while the Navy has the four-aircraft Sagar Pawan Aerobatic Team (SPAT).

The SKAT and SPAT perform aerobatics with HAL-built HJT 16 Kiran Mk-II aircraft and the Sarang team performs aerial displays using indigenously-built ALH Dhruv choppers.

In Wednesday's incident involving the SPAT — formed in 2003 — two pilots were killed and seven people were injured on ground when the aircraft crashed into a three-storeyed residential building while flying during the India

"best" of luck mate

you know why i postthat scrap. your guy was shocked that pakistan has aerobatic team.:D its like he saw f-22 raptor in pakistan:P

He might have not known dear, You should have explained him in a similar manner, If you too go Like that, then whats the difference between you two?? patience is virtue

He might have not known dear, You should have explained him in a similar manner, If you too go Like that, then whats the difference between you two?? patience is virtue

as i think he know well sir, its some ppl habbet . like someone say wow pakistan has nukes:D

anyway thanks for good advise sir:agree:

as i think he know well sir, its some ppl habbet . like someone say wow pakistan has nukes:D

anyway thanks for good advise sir:agree:

Well Thats true, But I say, Ignoring is as much an Art as Accepting is.... And Use it to comfort you, Not to burn Dear..... Stay calm and the world will follow you

chalo choro yaar its ok i think its finished here

move on if we have any other posts abut pakistni aerobatic team.

IAF Pilots have been a well known joke for a long time :lol:

Well Thats true, But I say, Ignoring is as much an Art as Accepting is.... And Use it to comfort you, Not to burn Dear..... Stay calm and the world will follow you

yes sit you right most of my time i cool but some time i got little hot . but after 5 minutes again cool.:D

1182713.jpg

Sherdils1.jpg

my AC working 24 hours in car or in room here is too hot sir .

HAHAHA, So You brought a Heater instead

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

@creder,What are those jets In Your Pictures dear??

Back
Top Bottom