isn't it obvious?

Book them for illegal crossing and cold blooded murder-

Cm'on Gov dont be a sissy this time-

what to do?-
isn't it obvious?

Book them for illegal crossing and cold blooded murder-

Cm'on Gov dont be a sissy this time-

They are.

Pakistan can't afford to have bad relationship with its 3 biggest bordering nation

They are.

Pakistan can't afford to have bad relationship with its 3 biggest bordering nation

Dont worry- the relation will not sour over this- unlike on our east every neighbor is not that much emotionally fragile-

They are.

truth is our forces are not like our neighbors we can fire on them at sight but we are not at same level . same happen with indian chopper if you remember :fie:

Pakistan's news channels reporting that negotiations between Pak's and Iranian border officials will be held today

Last edited by a moderator:
for gas pipeline lovers...what if they shut the gas when they are so keen in shutting boarder!
boarder is important for us due to our increase dependence on trade with iran especially local population

Shoot 2 or 3 soldiers in Iran.

What Iran is doing clearly is a threat and may lead to war.

for gas pipeline lovers...what if they shut the gas when they are so keen in shutting boarder!
boarder is important for us due to our increase dependence on trade with iran especially local population

I agree IPI and also TAPI are both a risk. Don't forget that TAPI will run through Afghanistan, but I agree Iran is out of control. I was all for Pakistan-Iran friendship, but not anymore after this incident.

I don't know what Iranian want? Taking panga with US, threatening to stop oil supplies of China, India and effecting business of GCC, shooting Pakistani fishermen and now alleged smugglers in Pakistani territory. I don't know what Ahmadinejad want to do :what:

mugay lagta hai, mullah or yankee apas mai milay huay hai or dunya ko ullu bana rahay hai. en ke kukar laraye he khatam nahi hote.

Back
Top Bottom