What's new

Pakistan 5th Generation Fighter Possibilities

And the deleted comments you made are better how?

Agreed mate .

I had a bitter experience in a similar discussion regarding Armour so the comment( to stir the hornets nest) was based on my experience in that thread. Anyways lets move on .

Cheers
IPF

Agno
Even though My post was deleted, I agree with your action. My response was a bit knee jerk. By the way this is the first post of mine----- ever, that has been deleted.
The point I should have made is that, in the current stage of development with regards to both pakistan and India, there is very little that we can call indegenous. However, with few exceptions this remains true of most new aviation products. What matters is that our industial bases are in evolution and although materially PAFs involvement in the evolution of Thunder was minimal, we have contributed in many important ways, either in the designing of the plane and also in the transference of lastest thinking to our colleagues in PRC. So in many ways our collaboration has been valuable, which is why we are so proud of the Thunder.
The story of Tejas is a slightly different one. In many ways it is reflective of a slightly higher evolutionary stage where India is trying to design a product themselves. Unlike the Pakistanis they have started to do it all themselves and have obviously had problems which has caused them to seek international help as well. Perhaps they have been overconfident or perhaps they have had failures, which are part and parcel of this stage of development, in either case I think they may have missed the boat as the product in question may not ever fulfill the needs it was designed for. They may call it an experience and bring the project to fruition just to prove a point. In any case the lessons gained from this project will be valuable and help them immensely with their next projects.
regards
Araz
PS: Istill think the quote was funny

If you wanna reach at cloud level aim at sky!!! I am certainly not in Niaz camp, PAF must start for 5th generation fighter.

financial crunch in my personal opinion should be rather taken as a supporting element we are not that rich a nation to have multitude of projects. JF thunder project should be used as a tool for leverage of next generation plane, Agreed that we dont have access to latest technologies but my dear brothers we also dont have nuclear techs just 2 decades ago. I am missing BCCI ;).

basically its not with PAF but its with Pakistan Govt I think its about time that we should re-evaluate how we spend our defence budget. we should be spending more in air and naval sector rather then army(certainly not on messes aka palces- no pun intended). If PAF can get Govt understand their importance then it wont be a big issue- belive me.

One thing i want people to explain which i always fail to understand is engine as it is said that we still dont have any plan for manufacturing of engines of any sort, I mean Jf would not be equiped with pakistani engine(how can it be when there is no plan fot it).

Its about time that PAF should involve universities and ask their help, defence production in Pakistan is so hush hush that you never know untill it is out. Let me give u intersting fact that jet engine designs turbo jet blah blah were made at UET but problem with our universities is that they dont have mechanism /resources to test these things.

I think its time that PAF and government should start open Technology innovation /design competetions, come on we are not that much primitive people we have certainly brains to carry with.:pakistan::yahoo::pakistan:

really nice ... i totally agree with u....

for me if someone going to selll 5th geneeration fighter jet to pakistan it will be china and chinese JXX looks better than american and russian hope it delivers too

Probbly by 2018-2019 we might see our first 5th generation, China might see one in 2012/2013

so sir azad pakistan do you agreee chinese 5th generation fighter jet will be better than any american or russian fifth generation fighter jet

I realise the Chinease Help the Pakistanis a great deal with Soft loans and they have sold all sorts of Hardware and technology but some of your comments like

Chinease 5th generation Fighter will be better than USA & RUSSIA

China will have FIFTH gen fighter by 2013

is comical..

To begin with the poor chinease have yet to develope a basic modern jet engine never mind a TVC engine like the russians/americans.

They have yet to develope a AESA radar

How the hell did their fighter design get better than USA/RUSSIA who have built TOP NOTCH fighters for 50 years.

Where an earth did some one dream up 5th generation fighter for PLAAF by 2012.

The PAK FA has been 10 years in developing and will take another 7 years despite first flight last month.

STOP making things up

Finaly a FIFTH generation fighter will not cost peanuts like $15-20m even frm china.

They will all start at $100m upwards

Pakistan doesnot have any infra-structure, any research facility, any qualified engineers

zara num ho ye matti to bari zarkhaiz he

sorry cant buy your argument ..!
Its better late than never .

Last edited by a moderator:
I realise the Chinease Help the Pakistanis a great deal with Soft loans and they have sold all sorts of Hardware and technology but some of your comments like

is comical..

To begin with the poor chinease have yet to develope a basic modern jet engine never mind a TVC engine like the russians/americans.

How the hell did their fighter design get better than USA/RUSSIA who have built TOP NOTCH fighters for 50 years.

The PAK FA has been 10 years in developing and will take another 7 years despite first flight last month.

STOP making things up

Finaly a FIFTH generation fighter will not cost peanuts like $15-20m even frm china.

Don't be idiotic starting with poor Chinese. Just lay out your evidence to support your comments. Chinese AESA radars are already on ships and AWACS planes. Fighter AESA has been officially ackownledged. TVC is just module not an engine and Chinese TVC module already certified in China. If you want to know you can get all the information from internet.

About 5G fighter China will have it when one sees it. Wtf do you know about when China will have it?

well chinese fifth generation fighter jet will be the beggining of PLAAA air superiority over skies of world and new world power

Its funny on this same forum i was told there is no way we have the infrastucture to start building jet fighters same people are now saying there is no way we should be thinking about tommorow we should concentrate on yesterday hello we are only sixty some years old we are manufacturing our own jet fighters (not taking away from our respected friends and all there help)non the less we have the bird and as we speak we are trying to improve it every given day.

is comical..

STOP making things up

Well thank you for your personal biased view may i suggest in future u just shut the hell up.

hidding behind UN and british flag dosnet Hide your identity:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom