What's new

Pakistan 2012 GDP growth rate revised to 4.2% from 3.6%:World Bank

Pakistan economic growth rate in 2012 was 3.6% which now officially as per World Bank is revised to 4.2% making Pakistan handing over the least economic growth rate title to India.

GDP growth (annual %) | Data | Graph

well well well i wonder how much indians are going to burn that we can get a growth rate pretty close them with an energy crisis and a civil war going on lmao, they on the other hand seem to be going down every year and they have no energy crisis nor do they have a civil war.

Pakistan economic growth rate in 2012 was 3.6% which now officially as per World Bank is revised to 4.2% making Pakistan handing over the least economic growth rate title to India.

well well well i wonder how much indians are going to burn that we can get a growth rate pretty close them with an energy crisis and a civil war going on lmao, they on the other hand seem to be going down every year and they have no energy crisis nor do they have a civil war.

Good work by PPPP:pakistan:
this better be a joke.

Good work by PPPP:pakistan:
this better be a joke.

no quarterly report about GDP published yet.. not that I know,

rather IMF has warned Pakistan of slow growth rate, which we know result in what?

REQUIRED AUSTERITY MEASURES UNDER $6.7-BILLION LOAN AGREEMENT COULD PUSH GDP TO 2.5 PERCENT.

IMF Warns Pakistan of Slow Growth ‹ Newsweek Pakistan

this is actually about the last year growth rate.
quaterly report willbe available next month i guess.would be around 4%

IMF has warned which is blessing in disguise as they will try even harder.though growth rate 2.5% next year is impossible as even under PPP and heavy flood our growth rate was not this much worst.

i expect they will achieve the target of 4.4% without any problem considering the present efforts they are doing

IMF has warned which is blessing in disguise as they will try even harder.though growth rate 2.5% next year is impossible as even under PPP and heavy flood our growth rate was not this much worst.

i expect they will achieve the target of 4.4% without any problem considering the present efforts they are doing

will see when the quarterly report is out, I dont judge our economy from Karachi stock market or the news propaganda !

will see when the quarterly report is out, I dont judge our economy from Karachi stock market or the news propaganda !

@Leader

sorry to be released either in nov or dec

GDP growth figures to be released on quarterly basis - thenews.com.pk

ISLAMABAD: In line with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) programme to obtain $6.6 billion bailout package, Pakistan has decided to release GDP growth figures on quarterly basis, first time in the country’s history from the current financial year, official sources said.

“The GDP growth figures for the first quarter (July-Sept) will be released by the end of November or early December this year. It will be the first-ever in the country’s history when quarterly figures of GDP will be released in line with the international standards,” official sources in Finance Division confirmed to The News on Tuesday.

When contacted, Chief Statistician of the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS) said that they will release quarterly GDP growth figures by late November or early December this year.

When asked whether the release of GDP growth on quarterly basis is part of the IMF programme, he said that it was own priority and commitment, which they conveyed to the IMF and it was not part of any condition imposed by the IMF.

Last edited by a moderator:

Where is the bold part coming from ? India's GDP growth rate for 2012 was 5 %.

Both of which are of your own doing.

Where is the bold part coming from ? India's GDP growth rate for 2012 was 5 %.

Both of which are of your own doing.

ok they are our own doing yet our country is doing good now economically compared to yours. why is the indian groth rate going down?

Back
Top Bottom