What's new

Pakistan, 10 others to surpass EU by 2030: US govt report

Just so that its clear.. The report predicts the total economy of Next 11(Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Turkey, South Korea, and Vietnam) will surpass the total economy of Europe.. Pakistan today contributes 3.5% of the total economy of Next 11... So destabilizing Pakistan will not have much of an impact here..

A hindu baniya-
Auqat dikha di na?-

such was the mentality of hindus centuries ago- Muslims are ruling us- so if British come and rule us what difference it gona make- West feeds on people like you-

A hindu baniya- Auqat dikha di na?-

such was the mentality of hindus centuries ago- Muslims are ruling us- so if British come and rule us what difference it gona make- West feeds on people like you-
Baniya bhi bolta hai fir yeh bhi umeed karta hai ki Economics aur Share kiska kitna hai uski baat bhi naa kare. :D

Bhai baniye ka kaam to dhanda dekhna hai, woh hisaab hi to bata raha hai. Bus last line chod de.

They also predicted that by 2030 the world will see the end of Islamic terrorism

If things keep going the way they are, I fear that Pakistan will be on top of the list for 'Failed States' in 2030.
I hope not. Not good for India, not good for region.

and the EU will try its best to destabilize the region again before 2030- like they doing for centuries now-

Maybe make the fragile India to respond to another 26/11 false flag incident-
A war will send us decades back- for right where we belong- Acc to them whites that is-

This mentality is what keeps the country behind.

Pakistanis calling all Hindus baniya is same like some ignorants in India calling all muslims Pathans........

And you think India will be immune from effects of destabilized Pakistan. India is fortunate that she has buffer zone between her and Afghanistan.

Nope you are not setting up Sniper Assassins posts like India does in its border who kill the incoming terrorists one by one! Yes India is immune to the effects of destabilized Pakistan... Just mine the border with millions of land mine and let the 'Terrorists' step on it and die!

PS: I meant the terrorist, Actually it is a disgrace to dogs if I compare the faithful pet to a heartless terrorist!

Nope you are not setting up Sniper Assassins posts like India does in its border who kill the incoming terrorists one by one! Yes India is immune to the effects of destabilized Pakistan... Just mine the border with millions of land mine and let the dogs step on it and die!

Kid don't force me to remind you the incidents, that will derail the thread.

Kid don't force me to remind you the incidents, that will derail the thread.

I just answered to your imagination that 'If Pakistan destabilizes, then India should also suffer', If you have points to refute, Then go ahead and tell how it will affect the topics findings, Let us have a healthy discussion!

A hindu baniya-
Auqat dikha di na?-

So tell me who was Mir Jafar and who were Sayyed Brothers of Mughal courts before talking bullshit. :angry:

Nope you are not setting up Sniper Assassins posts like India does in its border who kill the incoming terrorists one by one! Yes India is immune to the effects of destabilized Pakistan... Just mine the border with millions of land mine and let the 'Terrorists' step on it and die!

PS: I meant the terrorist, Actually it is a disgrace to dogs if I compare the faithful pet to a heartless terrorist!

He not only talking about terrorists but refugees also. Loveicon is correct where do u think millions of Pakistanis will migrate if Pak goes into civil war.....:suicide:

We may not want a prospering Pak but we also don't a destablised Pak...:agree:

So think before u shoot, a stable Pakistan is much more important for our own good than theirs...:)

I'm sick of this India and Pakistan obsession. Why do we always talk about them to trade with? Is it just because we once lived together for 100 years and tend to speak similar languages ? Forget it. I say we should look towards our other neighbours maybe like Iran now. They are close to being in the top 10 list of rankings in Science and Technology. Not only do they have Oil, Gas, etc, but skilled workforce which our people can influence from. We need to cooperate much much more with them.

Yea, I agree with you Pakistan should look at Iran and Afghanistan.

This mentality is what keeps the country behind.
Forget all that. What happened to your flags mate, bech diya humain'?

Yeh flag changing mentality humain 2030 takk tabbah karr day gee, that is if we survive 21-12-12 :D

If things keep going the way they are, I fear that Pakistan will be on top of the list for 'Failed States' in 2030.

And that's why things going the way they are is not affordable by the region..

I'm sick of this India and Pakistan obsession. Why do we always talk about them to trade with? Is it just because we once lived together for 100 years and tend to speak similar languages ? Forget it. I say we should look towards our other neighbours maybe like Iran now. They are close to being in the top 10 list of rankings in Science and Technology. Not only do they have Oil, Gas, etc, but skilled workforce which our people can influence from. We need to cooperate much much more with them.
CB yara, are you kidding me? Iran, top 10 of whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom