What's new

Pakhtun long march or Afghan long march?

Pakistan is on its way to become a failed state very similar to those mentioned above..the corruption is already deep rooted..the cases surfacing everyday do not paint a positive picture of any civilian department. It is obvious as that if a person is on hierarchy of power, even at the low end. He/She can get away with doing whatever they want.

It may be your opinion because u know very little about when and how a country becomes a failed state. Yes our system is failing and it needs an overhauling

I dont think so we need enemies when we have people like these who say the silence on coverage of dharna on murder of Naqeeb, entire Pakistani nation has committed a crime. Like ab hum sab mujrim hain and then despite gaining from pakistan for so many years. he doesnt take a second to jump to bangladesh 71 war which was more of a bengali self victimization then real grievances.

If over this issue these people can post these propaganda bangladesh pictures then who needs india or afghanistan to break pakistan these insiders are enough ,this is the post i am talking about.

https://defence.pk/pdf/goto/post?id=10236503#post-10236503

Btw the first image is of an indian trooper checking a bengali for weapons and second is from 2009 dera ismail khan where soldiers are checking idps coming from waziristan before the start of new op.

Its a shame that we are "discussing" such a thread. So now whenever pashtoon tribes stage any protest, we have to first check their CNIC's. Wow.

Screenshot_20180224-171412.png

Now, i won't call it Pashtoon genocide. As nothing like such exist. But you all have to agree that some one was murdered. That too, by the most powerful police officer of Karachi. This man deserve justice. And then we hear news like this.
View attachment 456126

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I dont think so we need enemies when we have people like these who say the silence on coverage of dharna on murder of Naqeeb, entire Pakistani nation has committed a crime. Like ab hum sab mujrim hain and then despite gaining from pakistan for so many years. he doesnt take a second to jump to bangladesh 71 war which was more of a bengali self victimization then real grievances.

If over this issue these people can post these propaganda bangladesh pictures then who needs india or afghanistan to break pakistan these insiders are enough ,this is the post i am talking about.

https://defence.pk/pdf/goto/post?id=10236503#post-10236503

Btw the first image is of an indian trooper checking a bengali for weapons and second is from 2009 dera ismail khan where soldiers are checking idps coming from waziristan before the start of new op.

Man i love my nation and my armed forces. I would be the first to sacrifice my life for this nation whenever need arise. But you have to bring down the armed forces from the position of angels to that of humans. You have to agree that they too make mistakes. That they too can be criticised for their wrong doings. Am i asking for too much ?
@Ocean ?

A person on this forum is calling all those protesters "afghan" . And you are ok with that. But you have problem with my criticism ? Whenever i criticise this society i do not negate and abondon it. I just criticise it. Dont think too much into it. Its my socuety and i am equally responsible for its problems. Dont disown me for this. :cray:

Last edited:
yeh vo sanp hain vo moqay ki talash mein rahtay hain or dasnay say baaz nahi atay... jang hoi to do hi qomain bachaingi aik marasi or dusray ghadar.

Genocide is stupid buzzword used by ANP on twitter. I wish they learn what genocide actually look is. Killing over personal feuds are common in all over Pakistan let alone FATA, this isn't pashtun genocide. There were thousands of people in long march. ANP turned protests Rao and Mehdus murder in to anti-army over check posts? We only have to go back few years back to see how militants used to roam freely in areas where there are now check posts to make sure terrorists don't flee or come back in disguise of civilians.

As I said ANP made a deal with PPP to save their face. Zardari few days later admitted that Rao is his favourite bacha and ANP again turned in to apologetic mode. Same ANP behavior was very different when some pamphlets were found in punjab. But killing of Mehsud by PPP target killer was not a big deal.

Genocide is stupid buzzword used by ANP on twitter. I wish they learn what genocide actually look is. Killing over personal feuds are common in all over Pakistan let alone FATA, this isn't pashtun genocide. There were thousands of people in long march. ANP turned protests Rao and Mehdus murder in to anti-army over check posts? We only have to go back few years back to see how militants used to roam freely in areas where there are now check posts to make sure terrorists don't flee or come back in disguise of civilians.

As I said ANP made a deal with PPP to save their face. Zardari few days later admitted that Rao is his favourite bacha and ANP again turned in to apologetic mode. Same ANP behavior was very different when some pamphlets were found in punjab. But killing of Mehsud by PPP target killer was not a big deal.

Exactly. There is nothing like genocide. It was a murder by a powerfull police officer. Pashtoon tribes organized a long march to seek justice for naqeeb ullah as well as their area. Which included removal of land mines, un-necessary checkposts. Which i think is "constitutional right to ask for".

I am just wondering at those who are calling them anti-Pakistan, and pro-india. Yar dont disown them for their march. They were demanding things just like molvis did.

Exactly. There is nothing like genocide. It was a murder by a powerfull police officer. Pashtoon tribes organized a long march to seek justice for naqeeb ullah as well as their area. Which included removal of land mines, un-necessary checkposts. Which i think is "constitutional right to ask for".

I am just wondering at those who are calling them anti-Pakistan, and pro-india. Yar dont disown them for their march. They were demanding things just like molvis did.

I was talking about someone who was killed recently in FATA who also attended long march. ANP is implying agencies did it.

Now the case of Karachi's Mehsud is clear as day and we know who is behind it but even then ANP turned its guns towards army because they support PPP.

Army was already working on clearing mines, that was just another demand for the heck of it because of ANP agenda. I like what army is doing now, securing border and support FATA merger with KP. In 80's same army was to blame for why afghani terrorism was brought in.

Pashtun tribes protested in Karachi but longmarch in Islamabad was organised by ANP with agenda of turning attention away from Zardari fav target killer.

I was talking about someone who was killed recently in FATA who also attended long march. ANP is implying agencies did it.

Now the case of Karachi's Mehsud is clear as day and we know who is behind it but even then ANP turned its guns towards army because they support PPP.

Army was already working on clearing mines, that was just another demand for the heck of it because of ANP agenda. I like what army is doing now, securing border and support FATA merger with KP. In 80's same army was to blame for why afghani terrorism was brought in.

Pashtun tribes protested in Karachi but longmarch in Islamabad was organised by ANP with agenda of turning attention away from Zardari fav target killer.

ANP is dead. Thats why they need such issues to make a point which they always fails in. No one here take ANP serious, other provinces too, shouldnt take them serious. It was an innocent protest which ANP tried to hijack.

The person you talking about is Aftab mehsud. He was a friend of naqeeb ullah and active in that march.

20180226_103939.png

Now, i won't call it Pashtoon genocide. As nothing like such exist. But you all have to agree that some one was murdered. That too, by the most powerful police officer of Karachi. This man deserve justice. And then we hear news like this.
Jibran Nasir, who has been a very vocal supporter of the Pashtun Long March said he talked to family members of the guy killed, etc, the murder seems to be out of personal enmity.

Anyways, this article seems to be rubbish. You cant dismiss the pashtun long march by simply labeling them all Afghans.

Its a shame that we are "discussing" such a thread. So now whenever pashtoon tribes stage any protest, we have to first check their CNIC's. Wow.

View attachment 456142

View attachment 456126

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Man i love my nation and my armed forces. I would be the first to sacrifice my life for this nation whenever need arise. But you have to bring down the armed forces from the position of angels to that of humans. You have to agree that they too make mistakes. That they too can be criticised for their wrong doings. Am i asking for too much ?
@Ocean ?

A person on this forum is calling all those protesters "afghan" . And you are ok with that. But you have problem with my criticism ? Whenever i criticise this society i do not negate and abondon it. I just criticise it. Dont think too much into it. Its my socuety and i am equally responsible for its problems. Dont disown me for this. :cray:

Firstly you had shared two pics whose link i gave and i had busted both those pics. Then again in this post youshared two images which ithink ypu have removed those two iamges again were to show pushtoon victimization and paint Pakistan army as barbarians as you are suggesting in the post. Firstly i checked both images on line and just like ypur previous images these images too were used by pushtoon nationalists /terrorists , afghans and baloch terror groups websites and blogs.

Here your first pic

As you have removed those two images lemme post them again

image.jpg

You tried to show this is a norm in fata that pak armies frisk men like this. Right? The zalim army.

So here you go the pic is from 2010 a very khooni year and it was taken after a blast in peshawar which killed 102 ppl

This is the image and caption

4034082509.jpg

Pakistan army troops frisk a man near the site of a small explosion in Peshawar, Pakistan.
http://gulfnews.com/news/asia/pakistan/pakistan-attack-toll-mounts-to-102-official-1.652182

Now your second image about zalim pak army frisking kids

This image you had shared and this image was tweeted by some pushtoon nationalist or afghan and then hamid karzai had retweeted it to spread propaganda

140326160512_balochistan_festival_976x549_bbc_nocredit.jpg

This is the caption of image and here it could be found on this link. You claimed this picture is from fata and zalim pak army is even checking kids. This pic from balochistan. And for the audiences coming to attend a sports festival and pic is at the entry gate to the stadium where for security army officers are frisking everyone Have some shame.

And this is the caption

ماضی میں بچوں کو دہشتگردی کے لیے استعمال کیے جانے کے واقعات کی وجہ سے سکیورٹی اہل کار اب کوئی خطرہ مول لینے کے لیے تیار نہیں

Translation: due to terrorists using kids for bombings security personnel are not ready to take risk and are even frisking kids who are coming to attend festival.

http://www.bbc.com/urdu/multimedia/2014/03/140326_pictures_quetta_festival_kazim_ra

I have lost every bit of respect for you. Its mot that army is angel its that ypu have been picking all baloch and pushtoon online terror groups tweets and facebook posts fake propaganda pictures to paint fata people as severe victims of atrocities and pak army as some beasts

@Kabira

@Ocean . Sir. Want to add something ?
Yes he believed the first post assuming its true and hes talking about afghanis and afghan refugees as we all call them those names he has used. His comment isnt for fata people. I have read him he says these words for afghan refugees as we all do but only that here he believed the first post and thought all protestors were afghan refugees which wasnt true. Also the protests in the beginning had started using naqeebs name few days later naqeebs name had totally reduced to almost getting no mention in sit in and new demands were raised.

And seeing the number of fake images from afghan and baloch terror groups propaganda pages u have shared i dont wish to have any discussion with you.

Firstly you had shared two pics whose link i gave and i had busted both those pics. Then again in this post youshared two images which ithink ypu have removed those two iamges again were to show pushtoon victimization and paint Pakistan army as barbarians as you are suggesting in the post. Firstly i checked both images on line and just like ypur previous images these images too were used by pushtoon nationalists /terrorists , afghans and baloch terror groups websites and blogs.

Here your first pic

As you have removed those two images lemme post them again

View attachment 456143

You tried to show this is a norm in fata that pak armies frisk men like this. Right? The zalim army.

So here you go the pic is from 2010 a very khooni year and it was taken after a blast in peshawar which killed 102 ppl

This is the image and caption

4034082509.jpg

Pakistan army troops frisk a man near the site of a small explosion in Peshawar, Pakistan.
http://gulfnews.com/news/asia/pakistan/pakistan-attack-toll-mounts-to-102-official-1.652182

Now your second image about zalim pak army frisking kids

This image you had shared and this image was tweeted by some pushtoon nationalist or afghan and then hamid karzai had retweeted it to spread propaganda

140326160512_balochistan_festival_976x549_bbc_nocredit.jpg

This is the caption of image and here it could be found on this link. You claimed this picture is from fata and zalim pak army is even checking kids. This pic from balochistan. And for the audiences coming to attend a sports festival and pic is at the entry gate to the stadium where for security army officers are frisking everyone Have some shame.

And this is the caption

ماضی میں بچوں کو دہشتگردی کے لیے استعمال کیے جانے کے واقعات کی وجہ سے سکیورٹی اہل کار اب کوئی خطرہ مول لینے کے لیے تیار نہیں

Translation: due to terrorists using kids for bombings security personnel are not ready to take risk and are even frisking kids who are coming to attend festival.

http://www.bbc.com/urdu/multimedia/2014/03/140326_pictures_quetta_festival_kazim_ra

I have lost every bit of respect for you. Its mot that army is angel its that ypu have been picking all baloch and pushtoon online terror groups tweets and facebook posts fake propaganda pictures to paint fata people as severe victims of atrocities and pak army as some beasts

@Kabira

propaganda pictures without context. Army shouldn't be blamed for doings its job now but why they allowed afghanis in to Pakistan and gave us decade of terrorism.

Just checked your link and indeed these pictures are from Balochistan event. Terrorists are known to use kids for bomb blasts. Very rarely grown up militant have blown himself up.

140326160412_balochistan_festival_976x549_bbc_nocredit.jpg

If they are afghans then load them in NATO containers and send them to Kabul.

Back
Top Bottom