What's new

Pak will hopefully avoid becoming next US military target: James Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one of them able to reach North America?

it may not reach their...

We are making missiles with ranges of about 4000-8500 km... this can strike any US base in Muslim World and also can Strike Israel, that will cause the same damage as if US is attacked..

You are a journalist. Atleast you should be aware of America's this tactic.
This is not about controlling officials but about launching media attack for putting pressure. This old old old oldddddddddddddd trick America is using.

I very well know about the Psyops bu them BUT frankly this wrong Psyops are just rebounding to fk them

it may not reach their...

We are making missiles with ranges of about 4000-8500 km... this can strike any US base in Muslim World and also can Strike Israel, that will cause the same damage as if US is attacked..

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: ghar main nahi danay khala chali bhunanay.

Sometimes i feel PDF should have some test before allowing membership

US will never go on a full-scale war against Pakistan.

Pakistan is not Iraq or Afghanistan. Pakistan is a much bigger country with a much larger population (more than Iraq and Afghanistan's populations combined). Also the Pakistani military is very powerful and Pakistan is a nuclear power.

NATO helicopters invaded Pakistan and shot 3 Pakistani troops, and look how the Pakistan nation reacted. US/NATO will not dare go on a full-scale war against Pakistan.

I think Pakistan should cooperate more with the Chinese military just in case. China warned US to not start war against Pakistan in 2008 after Musharraf went on his trip to China and talked to the Chinese President about America's interest in the Pak-Afghan border areas.

i agree Pakistan is a nuclear power(besides this is the only point that comes out when anyone talks about pakistan)....but if you are gonna fight US where are you gonna drop your nukes? just because they are flying over your head would you drop them on your heads?
secondly----what is Your main fighter aircraft?---f16-- US has source codes.....
a lot of your naval vessels are retired US vessels...(yes!somethings that were retired)
China will make it a business opportunity to sell weapons to Pakistan but will never directly enter the war --because the war would bring economic downfall to US and make China the new world power.so it will favour the war.

however it would economically suicidal if US goes in for an another war....but they do have the option to destroy your economy

PAKISTAN :pakistan::pakistan:

600px-Minuteman_III_MIRV_path.svg.png

270px-Trident_II_missile_image.jpg

b2.jpg

300px-Patriot_missile_launch_b.jpg

300px-YAL-1A_Airborne_Laser_unstowed.jpg

220px-Standard_Missile_III_SM-3_RIM-161_test_launch_04017005.jpg

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: ghar main nahi danay khala chali bhunanay.

Sometimes i feel PDF should have some test before allowing membership

People will still fake it..
I think there should be multiple checks for new members.. especially those lurking around in fake flags..
For eg for somebody in Peshawar..

Q23 "what road in Peshawar has the house in which a horse sticks its neck out of a window staring at you?"

and off course..

Q1. Are you a troll?

People will still fake it..
I think there should be multiple checks for new members.. especially those lurking around in fake flags..
For eg for somebody in Peshawar..

Q23 "what road in Peshawar has the house in which a horse sticks its neck out of a window staring at you?"

and off course..

Q1. Are you a troll?

But all the horses are from the neighbourhood.

What about the other 21 Qs ??

US most likely will move inch by inch towards it's objectives in Pakistan using a carrots and stick approach and that is what they are doing. My concern is that even if they achieve all their short term objectives of dismantling the Taliban and Al Quida, there is no guarantee that they will not come back once US has left the region. They might have to be in the region permanently to monitor the situation.

Pakistan is not Iraq or Afghanistan. Pakistan is a much bigger country with a much larger population (more than Iraq and Afghanistan's populations combined). Also the Pakistani military is very powerful and Pakistan is a nuclear power.

It does not matter,given the technological advance they hold,they can turn any nation into Afghan or Iraq,ur forces cannot withstand the assault when they will attack,ur nukes r of no use against them,as ur missiles cannot reach even Diego Garcia leave American mainland,and what make u think they will wait until u press the nuke button

NATO helicopters invaded Pakistan and shot 3 Pakistani troops, and look how the Pakistan nation reacted. US/NATO will not dare go on a full-scale war against Pakistan..

That was only for domestic consumption,look within no time the matter resolved,ur suspension even did not continued for a week

I think Pakistan should cooperate more with the Chinese military just in case. China warned US to not start war against Pakistan in 2008 after Musharraf went on his trip to China and talked to the Chinese President about America's interest in the Pak-Afghan border areas.

other than providing support covertly China is not at going to engage in this war

U.S in the past some months have intruded into the Chinese theater with its full might associating with different nation's,and Pakistan is altogether in a different sphere,What is the Chinese presence in IOR and Arabian sea,negligible

and China is witnessing its growth of the century,economy wise they aspire to equal U.S in next 20-30 yrs,a war now is the last thing they desire,that will have terrible consequences both on its economy and military,China at current level still is very much behind U.S

USA cannot pull a pubic hair of ours.. let alone Attack. We are Nuclear Power consequences of attacking Pakistan are not affordable.

But all the horses are from the neighbourhood.

What about the other 21 Qs ??

Za mara..
ta journalista e,pakar da che ta sawalona kai :P

and no there is this house at the end of shami road on the other side of the nullah..and its got a horse peeking out of the window everytime Ive been there..
its like the poor guy is never let out... and its a good looking horse.

Uh.. graphican.. they probably do that more often than u think..
mugundhan.. you went through the whole membership process just to post this..??

And.. if the US really gets upset with Pakistan.. it has the means to entice a regime change which most of you will wholeheartedly support.

Last edited:

NATO helicopters invaded Pakistan and shot 3 Pakistani troops, and look how the Pakistan nation reacted. US/NATO will not dare go on a full-scale war against Pakistan.

Lie. But with in days you had to open it. After that there were more drone attacks inside Pakistan.

Lie. China did not do anything. America already doing whatever they want.

i don't think they will impose a military war but they will surely can impose a economic war against pakistan, which will have dire consequences

Za mara..
ta journalista e,pakar da che ta sawalona kai :P

Sarcasm doled out in generous amounts to deserving.
statistics: Pillars for the weak argument :P

ya alaka da sta pa avatar ki da kam buut starga da? endo kho na day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom