What's new

Pak vs New Zealand: Worldcup 2019 Critical Match

Take a bow neesham...you have given your team a chance to win..the momentum is with you NZ..go for a kill...237 is a very good score on that pitch.

hahaha..rofl...you seem to be the master of trolling
No I mean it... really.. mark my words they will win comfortably.. it's a dry subcontinent pitch. Ok maybe on wickets it could be 5 or 6. But overs by 45th.

Its not bad score on this pitch considering fragile batting of Pakistan..good team dont let all-rounder bat this long after taking early wickets of proper batsman
It's not bad.. just that. They have 'something' to bowl at. But hats off to nz

It's not bad.. just that. They have 'something' to bowl at. But hats off to nz
NZ will happily take this because its first time they have lost 5 wickets early in the inning and lower order took responsibility to give them decent score

Pakistan will be bit disappointed that they could not take one more.wicket to finish it early at lower score but 237 is still not winning score on any pitch. Any team would chase it with decipline batting and let see how Pakistan approach..

*Year 1992* - Pakistan vs New Zealand was on Wednesday. - New Zealand was unbeaten in the tournament.
*Year 2019* - Pakistan vs New Zealand is on Wednesday. - New Zealand is unbeaten in the tournament.

*Year 1992* - Pakistan vs New Zealand was on Wednesday. - New Zealand was unbeaten in the tournament.
*Year 2019* - Pakistan vs New Zealand is on Wednesday. - New Zealand is unbeaten in the tournament.

Some spiritualism on work?

The end momentum is with NZ, Pakistan will initially find it tough when batting.

Sarfaraz Ahmed persisted with the spinners too long after NZ 4th wicket was down, like Hafeez bowled 5 overs and few by Imad before Wahab Riaz was called in an overcast condition, even a few overs let the batsman sets in with eye and hand coordination.

Fast bowlers should have been bowling from both ends when the conditions were ideal for fast bowling...

Poor captaincy by Sarfaraz Ahmed.

If eng plays afg they will.lose.. such is their mind now. Lol.. and they have to play nz and india.
England already have played and hammered Afghanistan, scoring 390+. Dont think so. England are still a formidable side, they might well smash both India and New Zealand next few matches. Just because they had a blip last few matches doesn’t mean they’re not good anymore.

Pakistan can chase this. It’s not a big enough total even on this wicket. 260-270 was needed. Get a good start first 10 overs then Go 4runs an over, odd big over here and there, NZ have one spinner. Should be fine.

Hope Pakistani batsman dont be in rush and dont play stupid shots..they may play slow because no run rate pressure but should keep wickets in hand

England already have played and hammered Afghanistan, scoring 390+. Dont think so. England are still a formidable side, they might well smash both India and New Zealand next few matches. Just because they had a blip last few matches doesn’t mean they’re not good anymore.

Pakistan can chase this. It’s not a big enough total even on this wicket. 260-270 was needed. Get a good start first 10 overs then Go 4runs an over, odd big over here and there, NZ have one spinner. Should be fine.
I said if they played afg...obviously it's an exaggerated comment to say that their mental confidence has suddenly taken a nosedive. They are to play 2 strong teams and I would bet they would lose at least 1.

For the second part I agree. Walk in the park..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom