What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

i never believe in cricket match win or defeat as it is usually fixed game used as a medium to earn illegal money.Even if we win I have no trust on transparency of cricket
Ye ajeeb defeatist mentality hai .. Jeete to sher aur haare to match fix !

So if India don't bat again, Pakistan will have to chase 327 in 46 overs

What a shame, we missed some really big hitting, or maybe a good Pak comeback with the ball.. anyway, innings is done now, India will not bat again and we'll get a shitty shortened match in bad conditions.

Shit weather places like Englund need to have indoor stadiums or some sort of big huge tent over their cricket stadiums.

i never believe in cricket match win or defeat as it is usually fixed game used as a medium to earn illegal money.Even if we win I have no trust on transparency of cricket

If you don't believe in cricket match , what are you doing here? .. Ajeeb Madarassa Logic hai ye !

Game is level right now Pakistan can chase 7 an over good comeback from Pakistan
Hassan Ali san absolute joke

DL someone mentioned Pakistan needing 200 from 30ish overs

Begone fools! This is what a true supporter looks like, not some of the buffoons you see here on pdf!
gk6z00lcro431.jpg

I am only expressing my point of view and advise public of both nations to focus on some constructive things instead of wasting time on bogus games like cricket
If you don't believe in cricket match , what are you doing here? .. Ajeeb Madarassa Logic hai ye !

yeah. its start raining. But Pakistan has long batting line up. they can chase it if they play well from start.

Back
Top Bottom