What's new

Pak violates ceasefire, fires grenades on Indian posts

I can see fear in the hearts of our enemies. After May 16, we will make Pakistan live a nightmarish hell. Till then I pray for strength for our valiants at the border. Retribution cometh.

Aik taraf Pakistan Dosra taraf congress .. You are already ... Bricks..
Plus you forgot to mention 200+ million indian muslims who hate these extremist modi type hindus :lol:

I can see fear in the hearts of our enemies. After May 16, we will make Pakistan live a nightmarish hell. Till then I pray for strength for our valiants at the border. Retribution cometh.
Mark my words nothing is going to happen after may 16 kiddo )) He is just chanting anti Pakistan slogans so he can get into power by fooling the illiterate masses like you.You are going to elect another corrupt leader who will make your lives hell :lol:

Last edited:
So Indian Army want's to tense the environment at LoC so that People can Support and vote for Fascist modi...No doubt Indian Elections are based on how much one hate's Pakistan..

So Indian Army want's to tense the environment at LoC so that People can Support and vote for Fascist modi...No doubt Indian Elections are based on how much one hate's Pakistan..
Lol. I think Pakistan's hv started the fire first. Read carefully next time. And no one cares about ur failed full of terrorist nation. WE JUST MAKE FUN OF U.

@veekaysingh Bhai aaj full trolling mood mein hein??

194 2002 . 2007 babri masjid ..aur chaiye beta ?
is liye katay hain pehlay girbaan ma jhanko phir baat karo ..
--
2002 - riots -- trials - by SC- guilty got punished..
1992- babri - yes it was blot on india- but it happes with evey country.. will never happn agin
-
yes agree.. we are clean..we have blots
but we try to avoid and rectify it
that the difference..
accident can happen once and while .
if happns frequently then somthing wrong with road , driver or system

--
2002 - riots -- trials - by SC- guilty got punished..
1992- babri - yes it was blot on india- but it happes with evey country.. will never happn agin
-
yes agree.. we are clean..we have blots
but we try to avoid and rectify it
that the difference..
accident can happen once and while .
if happns frequently then somthing wrong with road , driver or system
lmao .. :rofl::rofl: that murderer is now your prime ministerial candidate .. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
you try to avoid by killing minorities ..

we dont need to send any freedom fighters inside india coz the youth within indian occupied kashmir are fighting against ur army .. the one who killed ur major and soldiers were local fighters not Pakistani

Possible, but they come from Pakistan after getting weapons and training from Jihad university.

Ironically IA fall prey to this tactic every time, no counter strategy!

Security forces go into alert whenever there is cross border firing - the first thing they do is look for infiltrators.

Possible, but they come from Pakistan after getting weapons and training from Jihad university.

Security forces go into alert whenever there is cross border firing - the first thing they do is look for infiltrators.
so u require a training to fire an Ak 47 dude even a kid can operate that weapon its very easy to operate that rifle and secondly search ur jungles in occupied kashmir instead of blaming Pakistan for running training camps where is the evidence that Pakistan are running training camps??

so u require a training to fire an Ak 47 dude even a kid can operate that weapon its very easy to operate that rifle and secondly search ur jungles in occupied kashmir instead of blaming Pakistan for running training camps where is the evidence that Pakistan are running training camps??

Blaming? the world has gone beyond the usual blamegame - everyone knows Pakistan is terror central and prospective jihadis from all over the world go to Pakistan to train.

that's utter nonsense my friend RESPONSIBLE POWER?no my friend the world laugh at us !they think we are incompetent look at the us after 9/11 they invaded countries !and what did we do?hanging of kasab "ya big deal !always remember there are 100's upon 1000s of the likes of kasab who are willing and battle ready to carry out more of such attacks so please stop being so naive if you want to survive you gotta to be cold !its high time we bomb terrorist hide outs inside pak ,.and increase our activities inside baloch and also why not aid ttp?

I think you people have too much Fetish with the militants in Balochistan. The people who are instigating against the state have been identified, and as the War in Afghanistan draw downs, these groups will be take out. So don't put too much hopes on that.

And for every mess India dares to create in Pakistan's western borders will replied in kind in kashmir. So Diplomacy ain't exactly a give-give or take-take case here. You will pay for what you do, what your government do and what your foreign policy does. This responsible power is all bs.

yea everyone only includes America and India whos army are unable to control insurgency in their land and they blame Pakistan for it and terrorist for some are freedom fighters for others ... Case closed ...

Add the iranians, Chinese, Afghans, British, the Chechens, The Uzbeks, The Tajiks, the Italians, The French, the Germans and a few more to the list with the Americans including India.

You want all the links?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom