What's new

Pak violates ceasefire, fires grenades on Indian posts

chechen, uzbeks, tajiks are u kidding me ??

Their final destination is Pakistan - for training and arms.

as i said terrorist for some nations are freedom fighters for others simple ... its all about national interest

It's beyond national interest - it's business. Jihad gets you billions in petro dollars and other revenues like drugs, smuggling and gun running, plus the so called billions in the fake WOT fighting attempt.

It's not simple - the whole jihadi infrastructure involves silencing the local media( Mir, Shahbaz and numerous others is a case in point), having extremist religious preachers and teachers, having jihadi madrassahs to brainwash jihadis from a very young age, having an army and an intelligence organization that clandestinely running terrorist training camps. Holding the top terrorist leaders and giving them safe houses and open regions, having a big gun making industry, having a big bomb making industry, having direct source to drugs etc.

Their final destination is Pakistan - for training and arms.

It's beyond national interest - it's business. Jihad gets you billions in petro dollars and other revenues like drugs, smuggling and gun running, plus the so called billions in the fake WOT fighting attempt.

It's not simple - the whole jihadi infrastructure involves silencing the local media, having extremist religious preachers and teachers, having jihadi madrassahs to brainwash jihadis from a very young age, having an army and an intelligence organization that clandestinely running terrorist training camps.
as i said u dont have any proof of what so ever that Pakistan military or ISI is involved ... when their is no rit of govt in waziristan how can we stop them from entering Afghanistan .. that is the reason why army want an operation in that area simple

@Zarrar Alvi avoid personal abuse..... your posts are reported for personal abuse
report his post aswell buddy

as i said u dont have any proof of what so ever that Pakistan military or ISI is involved ... when their is no rit of govt in waziristan how can we stop them from entering Afghanistan .. that is the reason why army want an operation in that area simple

report his post aswell buddy

As I said, it's gone beyond blame games and providing proofs - now nobody bothers to say that they doubt it, people the world over just accept it as fact.

Waziristan was earmarked for the as a safe house for the Afghan Taliban and the Haqqani network. They are meant to infiltrate into Afghanistan and come back when the heat goes up. Army wants an operation to take out the TTP which is the Pakistani equivalent of the Afghan Taliban.

@Shadow _hunter @ zarrar .
please be civil.. avoid the abusive language..
you have right to disagree but not have right to insult.
@Shadow_Hunter
you owe apology as seems you went below the belt first..
post no 93
--
hope you both seize the sword of abuse :-)

As I said, it's gone beyond blame games and providing proofs - now nobody bothers to say that they doubt it, people the world over just accept it as fact.

Waziristan was earmarked for the as a safe house for the Afghan Taliban and the Haqqani network. They are meant to infiltrate into Afghanistan and come back when the heat goes up. Army wants an operation to take out the TTP which is the Pakistani equivalent of the Afghan Taliban.
for ur kind information Haqqanis are in paktia, paktika and khost province they are not in waziristan but some uzbek,chechen,tajiks and arab fighters are in Waziristan who attack both the Pak Army and ANA on both sides of the border that is the reason Pakistan Army want an operation in waziristan and secondly we dont care what people think about us coz they have never visited Pakistan nor they have visited tribal agency so plz those people got no rights to blame Pakistan for anything

@Shadow _hunter @ zarrar .
please be civil.. avoid the abusive language..
you have right to disagree but not have right to insult.
@Shadow_Hunter
you owe apology as seems you went below the belt first..
post no 93
--
hope you both seize the sword of abuse :-)
man thanks but i am not going to rply that guy

for ur kind information Haqqanis are in paktia, paktika and khost province they are not in waziristan but some uzbek,chechen,tajiks and arab fighters are in Waziristan who attack both the Pak Army and ANA on both sides of the border that is the reason Pakistan Army want an operation in waziristan and secondly we dont care what people think about us coz they have never visited Pakistan nor they have visited tribal agency so plz those people got no rights to blame Pakistan for anything

man thanks but i am not going to rply that guy
--
he owe apology to you.. not you..
by the way shadow got his due from MOD..
:pdf:

for ur kind information Haqqanis are in paktia, paktika and khost province

North Waziristan is Haqqani's safe haven along with the Afghan taliban and the AQ core elements, tragically for Pak it has become a TTP safe haven as well.

we dont care what people think about us coz they have never visited Pakistan nor they have visited tribal agency so plz those people got no rights to blame Pakistan for anything

Pakistan not caring doesn't make any difference - we are all telling Pakistan to take action - not to care.

Iran warns it will ‘act’ if Pakistan does not deal with terrorist groups « ASHARQ AL-AWSAT

Take action against LeT, U.S. tells Pakistan - The Hindu

Neighbourhood peace: India asks Pakistan to take action against terrorists – The Express Tribune

Afghanistan again warns Pakistan: Islamabad asked to move against militants - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

China asks Pakistan to hand over Uighur terrorists - The Hindu

hum ne fire nhi kiya hamara to abhi tak ye hai dekh lo kasam se
r

pak+govt+rpg.jpg

that's utter nonsense my friend RESPONSIBLE POWER?no my friend the world laugh at us !they think we are incompetent look at the us after 9/11 they invaded countries !and what did we do?hanging of kasab "ya big deal !always remember there are 100's upon 1000s of the likes of kasab who are willing and battle ready to carry out more of such attacks so please stop being so naive if you want to survive you gotta to be cold !its high time we bomb terrorist hide outs inside pak ,.and increase our activities inside baloch and also why not aid ttp?

The other 2 things u r doing already, but I encourage u try the 1st one if u have men in ur land

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom