What's new

Pak violates ceasefire, fires grenades on Indian posts

As usual. Trying to send terrorists inside using cover fire.

It is time we increase our activities in balochistan.

Chall roo mat angry Sikkimese troll.. In every thread it's whining and complaining .. Grow up.

You seem to be new to the world of geo-politics. Well Mr. new kid on the block, as much as optimism is welcome, realists see the world as it is. If you don't now, you will, eventually. The world doesn't GIVE a FLYING FCK.
The world has done nothing to make our lives easier and the lives of terrorists tougher. Remember, the Pakistanis themselves say 'one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter'.

Tell me one thing the world did to stop terrorism, cross border infiltration, mitigate the loss of territory to India and the compensation to our soldiers.

Nothing.

So stop living in the nehruvian la-la land.

Countries don't function like individuals. Rule number 101 in foreign affairs.

The same 26.11 made a mockery out of India, killed 150+ Indians, 25+ foreigners and 15 precious commandos, soldiers and policemen.

Tell this fairy tale to those who lost their loved ones.

It is easy to talk like a pom-pom boy when civilians sit inside their houses.

When the country gets into shit, it is someone else that bleeds.

Don't forget that before you want to lecture me on your rosy-eyed view of the world.

And nobody go a flying fork about some angry troll from Sikkim .. With his usual whining against congress,Muslims or Pakistan ..

Rule no 1 in foriegn affair don't act like a nagging wife .

Last edited:
Chall roo mat angry Sikkimese troll.. In every thread it's whining and complaining .. Grow up.

Don't worry, big guy.

I am doing the same what you do when you have firecracker show in your territory.

And nobody go a flying fork about some angry troll from Sikkim .. With his usual bitching be it against congress,Muslims or Pakistan ..

Rule no 1 in foriegn affair don't act like a nagging wife .

Someone's pissed. :lol:

Ek taraf yahudi aur doosri tarf modi. Booooo... be scared... be very scared. :rofl:

Don't worry, big guy.

I am doing the same what you do when you have firecracker show in your territory.

We don't cry or bitch in every thread not is it some sort of our aim to make a whining record or something?!

Even look at this news .. How credible?? Who would use grenades on posts? Looking at this distance between the posts I doubt they would even be effective! The militants martyred yesterday were also locals not Pakistanis .. So spare us the nonsense man..

Don't worry, big guy.

Someone's pissed. :lol:

Ek taraf yahudi aur doosri tarf modi. Booooo... be scared... be very scared. :rofl:

Aik taraf Pakistan Dosra taraf congress .. You are already ... Bricks..:lol:

We don't cry or bitch in every thread not is it some sort of our aim to make a whining record or something?!

Even look at this news .. How credible?? Who would use grenades on posts? Looking at this distance between the posts I doubt they would even be effective! The militants martyred yesterday were also locals not Pakistanis .. So spare us the nonsense man..

Ever heard of mortars?

BTW, if you have ever been to India-Pakistan border in the mountains, you will know what I am talking about. Try visiting any forward point during peace times rather than being a keyboard warrior. The distance in many places is negligible.

Ever heard of mortars?

BTW, if you have ever been to India-Pakistan border in the mountains, you will know what I am talking about. Try visiting any forward point during peace times rather than being a keyboard warrior. The distance in many places is negligible.
Lmao I'm from a military background n a tribal .. Don't tell me about mortars etc.. Also check out your media report.. Do you see mortars mentioned anywhere?

Lmao I'm from a military background n a tribal .. Don't tell me about mortars etc.. Also check out your media report.. Do you see mortars mentioned anywhere?

The media are idiots and cannot distinguish between mortal, grenades, tanks and APCs.

Anything with a range that they mention needs to be propelled by more than just a hand. Use your common sense.

hamesha Kamzor Rajneeti ko bhartiya Sena ki Kamzori kaha jata hai....

The media are idiots and cannot distinguish between mortal, grenades, tanks and APCs.

Anything with a range that they mention needs to be propelled by more than just a hand. Use your common sense.

Even if we think about RPGs doesn't make sense.. Before indian media used words like shelling or mortar fire but now it's grenades? Rookie journo or a fake report?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom