What's new

Pak violates ceasefire, fires grenades on Indian posts

like any one can ambush indian paramilitary soldiers in chattishghar and assam .. we are fighting a bloody war it means we cant stop some individuals from firing rockets from that part of Pakistan where their is no rit of govt and two banned organisation are fighting with each other that is the reason why army is pressurizing the govt for an operation ..
--
ambush was sin dense forest ...
nearest national asset to damage was natioanl hisghway
naxal have some issue with type of developemnt model and not India as nation.
some naxal have own intrest and use by other people whom we have paramilitary force..
we are not in state of war .. else we would have called army ..
naxal movemnt is dieing its own death either peole surrendering.. or geeing killed
govt also reaslise mistake and focusing more in develoemnt and tribal interest
so your and mine sitautn is different ..-
-
i know its diffuclt in pak due to geography.. it surronded by tribal belt..
but dear if any calamity happns to plane or natioanl internation cariier
pak may see big trouble .. may be airline wil not fly at all. internationla ones..

-
pak situaton is critical whihc is need g8 care and most dramatic reforms of pak history..
set you priority right..
form
kashmir to kitab
Ak47 to aain -- the constitution
shunn, shia, sindh,punjabi to Pakistaniyat
to name a few

--
ambush was sin dense forest ...
nearest national asset to damage was natioanl hisghway
naxal have some issue with type of developemnt model and not India as nation.
some naxal have own intrest and use by other people whom we have paramilitary force..
we are not in state of war .. else we would have called army ..
naxal movemnt is dieing its own death either peole surrendering.. or geeing killed
govt also reaslise mistake and focusing more in develoemnt and tribal interest
so your and mine sitautn is different ..-
-
i know its diffuclt in pak due to geography.. it surronded by tribal belt..
but dear if any calamity happns to plane or natioanl internation cariier
pak may see big trouble .. may be airline wil not fly at all. internationla ones..

-
pak situaton is critical whihc is need g8 care and most dramatic reforms of pak history..
set you priority right..
form
kashmir to kitab
Ak47 to aain -- the constitution
shunn, shia, sindh,punjabi to Pakistaniyat
to name a few
so if u dont know any thing about Pakistans internal problem the best way is to keep ur self away from these things and secondly on to the topic some one said we fired because we want to infiltrate some fighters into indian occupied kashmir but bro it was a local freedom fighters who killed ur major and soldiers wait let me post their name here

The counter is that the infiltrators will be sent to unmarked graves soon. That's the best we can do, what better "counter strategy" is possible?

Why not? Security is set at multiple levels - infiltrators, if there are, don't make it to the main land by just escaping personnel guarding the front line posts.

You didn't get what I implied there, by the way.

Srinagar: Pakistan violated the ceasefire yet again as it fired grenades into Indian territory early on Monday. The firing started at 6 am.

The rocket-propelled grenades were fired at Army posts in Rajouri near the Line of Control (LoC).

The Army responded by firing back.

jammu_kashmir_flag.jpg

Pak violates ceasefire, fires grenades on Indian posts - IBNLive
Man I hope Pakistan Army next time shoots right on the spot

1. Shaheed Abdul Haq from
Arwani, Awantipora, District
2. Shaheed Aasif wani from
Drabgam Pulwama.
3. Shaheed Shabir Ahmad Gorsi
from Rajori.
and they all are local kashmiris nothing to do with Pakistan stop draging Pakistan into every post

so if u dont know any thing about Pakistans internal problem the best way is to keep ur self away from these things and secondly on to the topic some one said we fired because we want to infiltrate some fighters into indian occupied kashmir but bro it was a local freedom fighters who killed ur major and soldiers wait let me post their name here
--
who told he was local any links?
please prove

1. Shaheed Abdul Haq from
Arwani, Awantipora, District
2. Shaheed Aasif wani from
Drabgam Pulwama.
3. Shaheed Shabir Ahmad Gorsi
from Rajori.
???
they did not vote in indian election or waht

Man I hope Pakistan Army next time shoots right on the spot
--
in thir own pant or we will

Why not? Security is set at multiple levels - infiltrators, if there are, don't make it to the main land by just escaping personnel guarding the front line posts.

You didn't get what I implied there, by the way.

Yes, it is at multiple levels. We do have a multi layered counter infiltration grid, starting with the fencing and mining, and ending with the Rashtriya Rifles and Kashmir police. The very reason for multiple layers is that nothing is foolproof. With such a long border, and with the help of PA, one or two will get through now and then.

Maybe I did not get it, were you being sarcastic and suggesting that it was not an attempt to provide fire cover? Maybe it wasn't - but such things have happened in the past, numerous times.

we dont need to send any freedom fighters inside india coz the youth within indian occupied kashmir are fighting against ur army .. the one who killed ur major and soldiers were local fighters not Pakistani

Yeah right, 98% of the LeT terrorists killed between 1989-2008 were Pakistanis, a whooping 89% of them Pakistani Punjabis. So much for Kashmiri youth fighting :lol:

upload_2014-4-28_13-46-18.png

https://www.ctc.usma.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Fighters-of-LeT_Final.pdf

TH_10_Lashkar-e-T__1422498e.jpg

Analysis of 900 biographies of LeT operatives killed between 1989-1990

--

--
are you dumb..
pople firing rocket in airport
is not serious . is not show your internal secuirty is big ZERO..
first how many pakistani you hve than sindhi, punjabi , baluch, so on
pakistan was never nation it tried but failed till now
what about gujrati marathi punjabi. tamil etc.
khud aik nation bano phir baat karo

Yeah right, 98% of the LeT terrorists killed between 1989-2008 were Pakistanis, a whooping 89% of them Pakistani Punjabis. So much for Kashmiri youth fighting :lol:

--
its western propogenda agest pak..
iseral and india is kafir it ther plan..
they mostly were muslim .. muslim only jihad is aginst india
so they were local kashmir fredom fighter
-
note- i repsct mulsim/islam. comment to not insult anyone

Sue IK Gujral
--
IK was g8 soul .. but soft

--
thans .. was in need of data

why u so angry? they were just waking you up, cuz the soldiers slept a bit late..........

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom