What's new

Pak violates ceasefire, fires grenades on Indian posts

Terrorist infiltration bid, they are giving covering fire - we will most likely hear of an encounter of a few freshly sent terrorists in Kashmir in a couple of days.
we dont need to send any freedom fighters inside india coz the youth within indian occupied kashmir are fighting against ur army .. the one who killed ur major and soldiers were local fighters not Pakistani

that's utter nonsense my friend RESPONSIBLE POWER?no my friend the world laugh at us !they think we are incompetent look at the us after 9/11 they invaded countries !and what did we do?hanging of kasab "ya big deal !always remember there are 100's upon 1000s of the likes of kasab who are willing and battle ready to carry out more of such attacks so please stop being so naive if you want to survive you gotta to be cold !its high time we bomb terrorist hide outs inside pak ,.and increase our activities inside baloch and also why not aid ttp?
--
USA is USA
we are not USA..
we have to play with what ever we ahve
i am not saying we did g8 but we did not did worst tooo
scope of improvment is there

we dont need to send any freedom fighters inside india coz the youth within indian occupied kashmir are fighting against ur army .. the one who killed ur major and soldiers were local fighters not Pakistani
--
dum dum diga diga..
old story no one belives

--
becuase of small kashmir..
you almost vegre of loosing your own county..
happy destruciton

Terrorist infiltration bid, they are giving covering fire - we will most likely hear of an encounter of a few freshly sent terrorists in Kashmir in a couple of days.

Ironically IA fall prey to this tactic every time, no counter strategy!

--
USA is USA
we are not USA..

--
dum dum diga diga..
old story no one belives

--
happy destruciton

what scope of improvement?

i suggest you to watch this video

--
USA is USA
we are not USA..

--
dum dum diga diga..
old story no one belives

--
happy destruciton
nice joke loosing our country from whom?? i mean talibs are restricted only to waziristan which is 1 percent of total land of Pakistan and BLA members are fucked back to Afghanistan , unlike our neighbours where one is controlled by Haqqani talibs and other by Naxals freedom fighters

what scope of improvement?

i suggest you to watch this video
--
internal security. cosat gurad , police, intellgcne,
exteranal raw , ib ,
diplomacy.. strict sanction

nice joke loosing our country from whom?? i mean talibs are restricted to only waziristan which is 1 percent of total land of Pakistan and BLA members are fucked back to Afghanistan , unlike our neighbours where one is controlled by Haqqani talibs and other by Naxals freedom fighters
---
naxal freedom figters.. which class you are in..
you read newspaper.. they killing your officers in karachi..
just today 2 rocket on runway fired .in karachi i thik ...
read newspaper..
they want to change your constituion by core.. means change the nation .. those are frredom figters .. not naxal.... they never claimed that they want to change indian constitun
read and then come

The counter is that the infiltrators will be sent to unmarked graves soon. That's the best we can do, what better "counter strategy" is possible?

--
exteranal raw , ib ,

ya let pakistan kill 1000 more and we will keep retaliating by improving our internal security ya great logic.and thats how you give justice to those poor victims SHAME BROTHER!

--
exteranal raw , ib ,

---
naxal freedom figters.. which class you are in..
you read newspaper.. they killing your officers in karachi..
just today 2 rocket on runway fired .in karachi i thik ...
read newspaper..
they want to change your constituion by core.. means change the nation .. those are frredom figters .. not naxal.... they never claimed that they want to change indian constitun
read and then come
Rocket fired wow that mean we are loosing Pakistan some crack head kids fired rockets from miles away somewhere from tribal area and u kiddo is propogating that we might be loosing Pakistan poor u , mirchain lgi na chal aub pani daal udr ..

ya let pakistan kill 1000 more and we will keep retaliating by improving our internal security ya great logic
--
then waht shoud we do .. give me solution

Rocket fired wow that mean we are loosing Pakistan some crack head kids fired rockets from miles away somewhere from tribal area and u kiddo is propogating that we might be loosing Pakistan poor u , mirchain lgi na chal aub pani daal udr ..
--
are you dumb..
pople firing rocket in airport
is not serious . is not show your internal secuirty is big ZERO..
first how many pakistani you hve than sindhi, punjabi , baluch, so on
pakistan was never nation it tried but failed till now

--
defendind is more diffuclt thean attacking
when you bound by rules and others are just dont care

You seem to be new to the world of geo-politics. Well Mr. new kid on the block, as much as optimism is welcome, realists see the world as it is. If you don't now, you will, eventually. The world doesn't GIVE a FLYING FCK.
The world has done nothing to make our lives easier and the lives of terrorists tougher. Remember, the Pakistanis themselves say 'one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter'.

Tell me one thing the world did to stop terrorism, cross border infiltration, mitigate the loss of territory to India and the compensation to our soldiers.

Nothing.

So stop living in the nehruvian la-la land.

Countries don't function like individuals. Rule number 101 in foreign affairs.

The same 26.11 made a mockery out of India, killed 150+ Indians, 25+ foreigners and 15 precious commandos, soldiers and policemen.

Tell this fairy tale to those who lost their loved ones.

It is easy to talk like a pom-pom boy when civilians sit inside their houses.

When the country gets into shit, it is someone else that bleeds.

Don't forget that before you want to lecture me on your rosy-eyed view of the world.
--
crossing LOC means full fled war..
pak is nothing to loose but india was alot..
i have said in other post ..nuclear swithc in pak is vulnerable ..
ISI, army , govt , any one can control it..
dont you think vajpayee though that .. to gain psychoogical advanatge .. did he ?
he is wise man .. most distingush politicin and diplomat so he avoided to get into trap of fame and name for sake of indian people
hope you beilve in vajpayess judgment

--
then waht shoud we do .. give me solution

--
are you dumb..
pople firing rocket in airport
is not serious . is not show your internal secuirty is big ZERO..
first how many pakistani you hve than sindhi, punjabi , baluch, so on
pakistan was never nation it tried but failed till now
lol an indian telling me what to do and what not to do u even know geographical map of Pakistan peshawar is surrounded by Tribal area and secondly the rockets were fired from khyber agency and it didnt target the airport it was randomly fired by some lunatics from tribal area and secondly about sindhi balochi or punjabi stuff Watch different news channels how people are supporting and conducting rallies in all part of Pakistan including Dera bughti and Miranshah Waziristan in favor of Pak Army and Pakistan so ur attempt to create this sindhi baluchi BS failed..

lol an indian telling me what to do and what not to do u even know geographical map of Pakistan peshawar is surrounded by Tribal area and secondly the rockets were fired from khyber agency and it didnt target the airport it was randomly fired by some lunatics from tribal area and secondly about sindhi balochi or punjabi stuff Watch different news channels how people are supporting and conducting rallies in all part of Pakistan including Dera bughti and Miranshah Waziristan in favor of Pak Army and Pakistan so ur attempt to create this sindhi baluchi BS failed..
--
we dont want to attempt.. you trsut your guys capablty to distantal the drema of jinnah..
did you ever read your won Constitution ..ever
so you mean any one can fire rocket from tribal area.. wow..god bless you..
--
my only request is be logical it will help us both
thanks

--
we dont want to attempt.. you trsut your guys capablty to distantal the drema of jinnah..
did you ever read your won Constitution ..ever
so you mean any one can fire rocket from tribal area.. wow..god bless you..
--
my only request is be logical it will help us both
thanks
like any one can ambush indian paramilitary soldiers in chattishghar and assam .. we are fighting a bloody war it means we cant stop some individuals from firing rockets from that part of Pakistan where their is no rit of govt and two banned organisation are fighting with each other that is the reason why army is pressurizing the govt for an operation ..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom