What's new

Pak-US Agreement over Afia Siddique

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
x487200_81378321.jpg.pagespeed.ic.EJ13j2iMS6.jpg

Roznama Dunya

Corrupt Pakistanis had plenty of opportunities to do prisoner exchange and have her freed but took pocket full of dollars instead. The most diabolical and painful stain on Pakistan, this matter should have been resolved long time ago.

Our foreign policy is held hostage to a terrorist who should have been charged with child endangerment/abandonement/ abuse and murder......She is not worth anything for anyone.

Remember the story about her having cancer five years back and few weeks to live????? Now you understand the nonsense

if it was up ti me i give her a big heros welcome and same time hang all the corrupts.

why what did she do? just mention one thing. Also how come she is the longest living survivor of some unknown Stage 4 cancer five years back??? wait is it because the American tax payers paid for her treatment??

why what did she do? just mention one thing. Also how come she is the longest living survivor of some unknown Stage 4 cancer five years back??? wait is it because the American tax payers paid for her treatment??
Apni qoum ki betiyo ki izzat karo isliye to har koi lalo prasad hame thapar mar jata hai when you have no balls then dont speak about brawls.

Apni qoum ki betiyo ki izzat karo isliye to har koi lalo prasad hame thapar mar jata hai when you have no balls then dont speak about brawls.
while i agree with your statement, your DP made me chuckle a bit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom