What's new

IMF agreement to be signed once Saudi, Abu UAE confirm financial support

JackTheRipper

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
710767_19430034.jpg

The confirmation of financial support from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) will lead to the signing of the staff level agreement (SLA) between Pakistan and the International Monetary Fund (IMF), sources said.

Sources told Dunya News that the IMF was awaiting the support confirmation from two countries.

IMF will confirm once SA and UAE confirm. And SA and UAE will confirm once IMF confirms.

@VCheng how do you solve this puzzle? I propose making MBS, MBZ and Kristalina to sit together in a room and say the words ‘I confirm!’, exactly at the same time.

IMF will confirm once SA and UAE confirm. And SA and UAE will confirm once IMF confirm.

@VCheng how do you solve this puzzle? I propose making MBS, MBZ and Kristalina to sit together in a room and say the words ‘I confirm!’ exactly at the same time.

No ones stupid anymore. KSA/UAE have loaned billions to pak already that they know Pak is unable to pay back.

Who in their right minds will loan more? We should atleast offer up state owned enterprises for sale that way Pak would get loans + billions saved every years in employing millions of cronies.

These thugs at the end of the day only want to enrich themselves (MILITARY + Politicians apart from IK)

IMF will confirm once SA and UAE confirm. And SA and UAE will confirm once IMF confirms.

@VCheng how do you solve this puzzle? I propose making MBS, MBZ and Kristalina to sit together in a room and say the words ‘I confirm!’, exactly at the same time.
I think confirm here means 'wire transfer' documents from SA and UAE. Probably not going to happen till default occurs so everyone knows where they stand in line of creditors.

This is not a puzzle. It is the logical consequence of Pakistan's choices made through the years: play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :D

This is not a puzzle. It is the logical consequence of Pakistan's choices made through the years: play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :D
What is your odds-on favorite that this is code for default? i.e. No money till default occurs so we really get to know where the bodies are buried. That will also let the creditors have a firmer grip on the steering wheel going forward.

What is your odds-on favorite that this is code for default? i.e. No money till default occurs so we really get to know where the bodies are buried. That will also let the creditors have a firmer grip on the steering wheel going forward.

As I have said many times, even before the days of wearing the mandatory green goggles while working on the same page coloring book suddenly ended on PDF, it is not as if default is the end of the world. Sometimes, it can be an unavoidable, and indeed needed, step for restructuring something that has steadfastly refused to do so for decades.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom