What's new

Pak-Turkish relations transforming into economic partnership: Turkish FM

The figures and the ''confession'' are crystal clear.

I have personally heard a few times about Turkey-India trade problem due to Pakistan; Indirectly the both countries put some restrictions, but Turkey does this too much on many sectors along with defence industry, That is why the trade is in favor of India.

as for the Turkish weapons and the others ''superiority''; you cannot know who wins in competition, you also cannot know the capabilities of the Turkish defence industry. You are actually crossing the line right here, do not consider every country in the world is at the level of Pakistan in respect to defence industry.

If Pakistan puts the future of the country on the restriction of Turkish industry into India, then you have already lost it.

The gap (in 2015) : $-4.962.794.000 (in favour of India)

This gap bothers many Turks including me.

nor i said Pakistan is level to be matched, the name of countries i mentioned for comeptition does not include Pakistan.. So keep your rants against Pakistan to yourself.

keep aside ur blabbering and guide us all about what you can export to India in defence sector in past 70 years which u didnt bcoz of Pakistan?

dont blame ur shits on us, we never asked Turkey or anyother country to not trade with India.. Even saudis, rest of GCC have much bigger trade with India then you yet we never objected despite that Saudis are still our one of the best friends and support Pakistan on Kashmir issue..

nor i said Pakistan is level to be matched, the name of countries i mentioned for comeptition does not include Pakistan.. So keep your rants against Pakistan to yourself.

If you bring up the third parties'(other coutnries') successes on the table to look down on Turkish defence in order to make an argument for Pakistan; this is nothing more than a lame try.

keep aside ur blabbering and guide us all about what you can export to India in defence sector in past 70 years which u didnt bcoz of Pakistan?

If you read my post #15 in this thread, you will see what Turkey cannot sell to India, and why She cannot.

dont blame ur shits on us, we never asked Turkey or anyother country to not trade with India.. Even saudis, rest of GCC have much bigger trade with India then you yet we never objected despite that Saudis are still our one of the best friends and support Pakistan on Kashmir issue..

I did not blame Pakistan at all; Quite the opposite i said Pakistan looks for her own interests( in my post at #5 in this thread).

Some Turkish officials think others' interests more than their own country, and this ''policy'' does damage Turkish industry and welfare.

If you bring up the third parties'(other coutnries') successes on the table to look down on Turkish defence in order to make an argument for Pakistan; this is nothing more than a lame try.

If you read my post #15 in this thread, you will see what Turkey cannot sell to India, and why She cannot.

I did not blame Pakistan at all; Quite the opposite i said Pakistan looks for her own interests( in my post at #5 in this thread).

Some Turkish officials think others' interests more than their own country, and this ''policy'' does damage Turkish industry and welfare.
All nations look at their own interests! All nations and Turkey is no different in this matter neither is Pakistan.

If you bring up the third parties'(other coutnries') successes on the table to look down on Turkish defence

I just compare with what Indian's have on their side for defense procurement not with what i want to compare with Turkey ..

It mention marketing of radio's..? what about civilian side of trade which should be much bigger then defense sector? did Pakistan ever stopped Turkey ?

Back
Top Bottom