What's new

Pak-Turkish relations transforming into economic partnership: Turkish FM

Turk export (in 2015) : $650.424.000
Indian export (in 2015) : $5.613.217.000
The gap (in 2015) : $-4.962.794.000 (in favour of India)

Why a country like Turkey looks very weak in the business is explained in the news:

http://en.haberler.com/turkey-limits-defense-sales-to-india-to-appease-868200/
I am pretty sure this is the insider job of FETO terrorist proxies to backstab Pak-Turkey defense deals. Many of the ASELSAN communication systems are used by Pak army. Sharing these highly encrypted digital technologies to India is like compromising Pak security. IMHO, Pak authorities should immediately clarify these issues with the Turkish authorities to ensure that no foul play is being played..

I am pretty sure this is the insider job of FETO terrorist proxies to backstab Pak-Turkey defense deals. Many of the ASELSAN communication systems are used by Pak army. Sharing these highly encrypted digital technologies to India is like compromising Pak security. IMHO, Pak authorities should immediately clarify these issues with the Turkish authorities to ensure that no foul play is being played..

The numbers(taken from Turkish state website) are crystal clear.
The explanation to the members of the Defense Commission in the Turkish Parliament is crystal clear too.

Conspiracy theory of yours still fails to explain the numbers and explanation in Turkish parliament.

The numbers(taken from Turkish state website) are crystal clear.
The explanation to the members of the Defense Commission in the Turkish Parliament is crystal clear too.

Conspiracy theory of yours still fails to explain the numbers and explanation in Turkish parliament.
Yes, every thing was also crystal clear before July 15th....

Yes, every thing was also crystal clear before July 15th....

Like AKP and the Cemaat alliance and the sentence that sums up this alliance, which is ''what ever they(the cemaat) had wanted and we (the akp) did not give'' said by Recep Tayip Erdoğan.

So you cannot complain what you created in the first place.

You cannot still explain the numbers and explanation, can you?

Like AKP and the Cemaat alliance and the sentence that sums up this alliance, which is ''what ever they(the cemaat) had wanted and we (the akp) did not give'' said by Recep Tayip Erdoğan.

So you cannot complain what you created in the first place.

You cannot still explain the numbers and explanation, can you?
Which numbers are you taking about? Huge trade gap with India can't be filled by selling some radio systems. By the by, do you have any idea how the Indian defense procurements work? Their first condition will be to stop all defense pacts/deals with Pak. Second, it'll be all promises and tough talks and haggling, but no purchases. French, the self proclaimed cleverest folks in Europe, have been trying for 12 years to sell Rafael aircrafts to India denying Paks even nuts and bolts - still not a cent has passed so far. Have you ever seen the long queue of Indians returning merchandises in any retails stores in the USA? Good luck with selling any goods, forget about defense products, to India...

Which numbers are you taking about? Huge trade gap with India can't be filled by selling some radio systems. By the by, do you have any idea how the Indian defense procurements work? Their first condition will be to stop all defense pacts/deals with Pak. Second, it'll be all promises and tough talks and haggling, but no purchases. French, the self proclaimed cleverest folks in Europe, have been trying for 12 years to sell Rafael aircrafts to India denying Paks even nuts and bolts - still not a cent has passed so far. Have you ever seen the long queue of Indians returning merchandises in the retail stores in any store in the USA? Good luck with selling any goods, forget about defense products, to India...

It seems you overlooked the part,here i quote again: ''
The policy of restricting the sale of defense products to just non-lethal items for India was never announced publicly by Turkey.''

So it is not only about selling some small things, this sentence sums up Turkish-Indian trade, and weakness of Turkish in the trade with India.

Indian way of purchase is some other thing we can discuss after you explain the gap and sentence above.( This excuse of yours also implies you have no faith in Turkish products at all)

Can you please explain the sentence and the gap agian, but honest and sincere way this time?

If CPEC is extended to Turkey via Iran, it would be a win win for all these countries as new markets will open up for everyone. Turkey will have easier access to the Middle East via CPEC as well as Pak and China. Pak and China will have another access point with Europe via Turkey etc.

It seems you overlooked the part,here i quote again: ''
The policy of restricting the sale of defense products to just non-lethal items for India was never announced publicly by Turkey.''

So it is not only about selling some small things, this sentence sums up Turkish-Indian trade, and weakness of Turkish in the trade with India.

Indian way of purchase is some other thing we can discuss after you explain the gap and sentence above.( This excuse of yours also implies you have no faith in Turkish products at all)

Can you please explain the sentence and the gap agian, but honest and sincere way this time?
since you are not pleased with doing trade with Pakistan as it is only now that serious trade pact has been forged between the two nations what was preventing you from forging a trade pact with india since they are a bigger market? and please dont say because of Pakistan you didn't do it!

Turk export (in 2015) : $650.424.000
Indian export (in 2015) : $5.613.217.000

Why a country like Turkey looks very weak in the business is explained in the news:

http://en.haberler.com/turkey-limits-defense-sales-to-india-to-appease-868200/

you are confusing defence with economics and trade..

There are million of other non leathel products which you can sell to India, Pakistan never objected and will never object..

on defence: even if you try to sell your high end defence tech to India.. you will have to face competition from producers like US, French, Israelis, germans, Koreans, swedish and Russia. Against whom you dont stand a chance.. And what you going to sell them? They themselve produce more then you..

Pakistan will not lose any sleep if india got another supplier bcoz they already have almost all..

you are confusing defence with economics and trade..

There are million of other non leathel products which you can sell to India, Pakistan never objected and will never object..

on defence: even if you try to sell your high end defence tech to India.. you will have to face competition from producers like US, French, Israelis, germans, Koreans, swedish and Russia. Against whom you dont stand a chance.. And what you going to sell them? They themselve produce more then you..

Pakistan will not lose any sleep if india got another supplier bcoz they already have almost all..

The figures and the ''confession'' are crystal clear.

I have personally heard a few times about Turkey-India trade problem due to Pakistan; Indirectly the both countries put some restrictions, but Turkey does this too much on many sectors along with defence industry, That is why the trade is in favor of India.

as for the Turkish weapons and the others ''superiority''; you cannot know who wins in competition, you also cannot know the capabilities of the Turkish defence industry. You are actually crossing the line right here, do not consider every country in the world is at the level of Pakistan in respect to defence industry.

If Pakistan puts the future of the country on the restriction of Turkish industry into India, then you have already lost it.

This gap bothers many Turks including me.

Against whom you dont stand a chance.. And what you going to sell them? They themselve produce more then you..
This is the part of your post i disagree to...India would love to gulp down any potential arms market if that limits options for its neighbors. Buying Turkish stuff would be peanuts for them so it would be a strategical advantage for them to have Turkish deny Pakistanis any arms they are getting for themselves.
And i know Turks might get a more lucrative offer from Indians but in the end the alliance matters over petty gains.

A big lucrative market for which Turkish export items or services?
Check this out,
http://www.mfa.gov.tr/turkey_s-commercial-and-economic-relations-with-india.en.mfa

Even though i did not get your point in your question, i will give you an answer.

You are asking me what Turkey can sell to a country that has 1.2 billion population, $8,7 trillion GDP(ppp), fast-growing $2,1 trillion Economy.

the links below are about Turkish exports and Indian imports.

http://www.turkstat.gov.tr/PreTablo.do?alt_id=1046
http://www.worldsrichestcountries.com/top-india-imports.html

Informed by the links,Now, Could you please tell me what your point is?

Even though i did not get your point in your question, i will give you an answer.

You are asking me what Turkey can sell to a country that has 1.2 billion population, $8,7 trillion GDP(ppp), fast-growing $2,1 trillion Economy.

the links below are about Turkish exports and Indian imports.

http://www.turkstat.gov.tr/PreTablo.do?alt_id=1046
http://www.worldsrichestcountries.com/top-india-imports.html

Informed by the links,Now, Could you please tell me what your point is?
My point was that we already do business with India to our abilities,there is no field we left out so Pakistan has no influence in it.
Now,could you tell me how the support to Pakistan gets in the way of our relation with India?

Both Pakistan and Turkey misses out big picture, but now you know why they can be reliable, and to the extent you can take their words to the bank. The sacrifice both have to make shows they are willing to go to the long way instead of short cut. Economy comes and go, but friendship comes to the rescue. Knowing the fragile situation approaching ahead of Turkey and Pakistan together, missing out economic opportunity with others to avoid offending each other will be least of their concerns.

Back
Top Bottom