What's new

Pak starves but PM’s brother Nawaz Sharif rides in Bentley to Louis Vuitton store in UK | Viral

Watching Pakistanis sharing sensationalist Indian news clips to further their own political agenda is shambolic to say the least.

The Hindustan Times is mocking Pakistan as a nation, not PDM/Nawaz Sharif/PMLN.

This is nothing to be proud about or smirking about.
Mentality of people from sub continent, when it suits me.. everything is halal.

Get angry and do what? They are powerless in the fights of the “nobility”. The fortunate ones are fleeing the country or preparing to do so if the powers that be don’t realize the state of the country and change course. The rich are selling property and supposedly converting their money into gold and smuggling it out of the country.

We also have to remember our society is very “tribal”. What you do has consequences for your entire extended family. How many families are willing to back up their revolutionary members?

The people are angry. There is NO doubt about it. But for real change to come and for the state to still remain intact, which is needed to finance the chances, the people hope that change will come peacefully. Hopefully that will happen before or by October. Because after that people will have lost hope, and the outcome will be unpredictable.
I don't see the anger, at least not in the large majority of our population, otherwise you would see people coming out in large numbers to protest if nothing else.

Last edited:
Get angry and do what? They are powerless in the fights of the “nobility”. The fortunate ones are fleeing the country or preparing to do so if the powers that be don’t realize the state of the country and change course. The rich are selling property and supposedly converting their money into gold and smuggling it out of the country.

We also have to remember our society is very “tribal”. What you do has consequences for your entire extended family. How many families are willing to back up their revolutionary members?

The people are angry. There is NO doubt about it. But for real change to come and for the state to still remain intact, which is needed to finance the chances, the people hope that change will come peacefully. Hopefully that will happen before or by October. Because after that people will have lost hope, and the outcome will be unpredictable.
Get angry and for the first time in history don't vote for PMLN

Since every electrion..and I mean EVERY election they have voted for PMLN in Punjab where they won without any problem including 2018(except for vaderas south Punjab)

Educated class of Pakistan loves Nawaz sharif and no matter how we sugarcoat it..this is the truth

Lahore is not like wazristan or khostan or thar..it's highly educated urban Pakistan

Since 1983 PML has NEVER NEVER EVER LOST IN PUNJAB (except for Musharraf poll rigging)

This shows the incredible trust we have on mian sahab

Even today scores of people show up to her jalsas..

Since every electrion..and I mean EVERY election they have voted for PMLN in Punjab where they won without any problem including 2018(except for vaderas south Punjab)

Educated class of Pakistan loves Nawaz sharif and no matter how we sugarcoat it..this is the truth

Lahore is not like wazristan or khostan or thar..it's highly educated urban Pakistan

Since 1983 PML has NEVER NEVER EVER LOST IN PUNJAB (except for Musharraf poll rigging)

I agree, that is how people should show they’re angry, at the ballot box. I sense that is why the elections are being delayed because the PML-N can read the writing on the wall and know they are about to be wiped out.

In the US alot changed on the ground when the parties knew it was about getting out the vote. Turnout makes the difference.

In Pakistan, from what I have heard, people traditionally vote for the same person as whom their elders have been telling them to vote for. The youth in Pakistan is a massive, and I hope the PTI has a strategy to appeal to the elders to vote PTI or at least let their youth vote their choice, because it is the future of the youth most at stake.

Secondly, the PTI needs a facts and figures plan for economic reform and job creation. For far too long politicians have asked for people to sacrifice in hopes of a brighter day. If PTI plans the same it needs to line up FDI and signed contracts for investments should they return to power.

Third, the myth of Nawaz as the industrialist needs to be broken with a documentary and expose of how he made his wealth and what sweetheart deals he got that helped him get where he has gotten.

Finally for the “Biryani crowd”; PTI needs to line up meals to outcompete and outspend the PML-N politicians that buy votes with food. Fight food with food. A lot of elections campaigns around the world come down to who outspends the other guy. If this is the currency and state of Pakistani elections, so be it, PTI will have to be prepared to play this game as well.

1683466057914.png

It is the colonial sepoys who by trying to suck up to hindutva forces next door are mocking Pakistan as a nation. It is they who send heejrra baby Zardari to get humiliated on their behalf by their new found master in India.

I don’t disagree with the GHQ being a den of traitors. That doesn’t give you an excuse to lower yourself to their level.

At the end of the day the Indian Media is mocking Pakistan….and Pakistanis. They care not about PDM or PTI.

This is why you don’t wash your dirty laundry in public. Mature democracies have learned this over the years….I hope people in Pakistan learn this valuable lesson as well.

I don’t like Nawaz Sharif or PMLN….my posts prove that. But I would never post anything from an Indian Media source….if you’re going to believe them now and spread their narrative, then believe them and spread their narrative when it comes to the occupation of Kashmir.

Don’t be hypocritical.

I agree, that is how people should show they’re angry, at the ballot box. I sense that is why the elections are being delayed because the PML-N can read the writing on the wall and know they are about to be wiped out.

In the US alot changed on the ground when the parties knew it was about getting out the vote. Turnout makes the difference.

In Pakistan, from what I have heard, people traditionally vote for the same person as whom their elders have been telling them to vote for. The youth in Pakistan is a massive, and I hope the PTI has a strategy to appeal to the elders to vote PTI or at least let their youth vote their choice, because it is the future of the youth most at stake.

Secondly, the PTI needs a facts and figures plan for economic reform and job creation. For far too long politicians have asked for people to sacrifice in hopes of a brighter day. If PTI plans the same it needs to line up FDI and signed contracts for investments should they return to power.

Third, the myth of Nawaz as the industrialist needs to be broken with a documentary and expose of how he made his wealth and what sweetheart deals he got that helped him get where he has gotten.

Finally for the “Biryani crowd”; PTI needs to line up meals to outcompete and outspend the PML-N politicians that buy votes with food. Fight food with food. A lot of elections campaigns around the world come down to who outspends the other guy. If this is the currency and state of Pakistani elections, so be it, PTI will have to be prepared to play this game as well.

View attachment 928194
Wrong

People have voted for PMLN ticket ..not just based upon what their elders say

People love the idea "khata hey tu lagata be hey"

It's just like stock market where high valuation means everyone can get rich or pyramidal scheme where everyone thinks they can get rich untill it comes down crashing

I am 100% confident that even if PMLN loses they will be back in 5yrs.

What you are seeing today high inflation bankruptcy had happened in 1998 People distributed sweets, Imran Khan was also there..yet Nawaz sharif won again just 10 yrs later..

So I will be stunned if he doesn't win again in 2028 even if he loses now

I don’t disagree with the GHQ being a den of traitors. That doesn’t give you an excuse to lower yourself to their level.

At the end of the day the Indian Media is mocking Pakistan….and Pakistanis. They care not about PDM or PTI.

This is why you don’t wash your dirty laundry in public. Mature democracies have learned this over the years….I hope people in Pakistan learn this valuable lesson as well.

I don’t like Nawaz Sharif or PMLN….my posts prove that. But I would never post anything from an Indian Media source….if you’re going to believe them now and spread their narrative, then believe them and spread their narrative when it comes to the occupation of Kashmir.

Don’t be hypocritical.
Once should understand that only reason why GHQ initiated this change was because people wanted it too.

So don't blame GHQ for everything ultimately people like to vote for PMLN and no matter what people say I don't think this has changed for the good.
Sooner or later maryum will be back with a bang

Wrong

It's just like stock market where high valuation means everyone can get rich or pyramidal scheme where everyone thinks they can get rich untill it comes down crashing

What you are seeing today high inflation bankruptcy had happened in 1998 People distributed sweets, Imran Khan was also there..yet Nawaz sharif won again just 10 yrs later..

Once should understand that only reason why GHQ initiated this change was because people wanted it too.

So don't blame GHQ for everything ultimately people like to vote for PMLN and no matter what people say I don't think this has changed for the good.
I don’t doubt PMLN will be back in some form in 2028. It’s a cycle. Hopefully the fruits of the PTI instituted reforms will bear fruit and the nation as a whole will be better off for it. The PTI can then sit out that 5 year term and come back in 2033.

PTI may not survive as a party in the long term, if it doesn’t face the inevitable passing of IK. This is why they will have to plan for succession if elected as well. (In fact it would be better if IK won, and publicly stated he wasn’t going to run in 2028, so that he can hopefully oversee the succession himself)

If the election of PTI changes all the other parties for the better, the struggle for good governance and competence will have won out.

I don’t doubt PMLN will be back in some form in 2028. It’s a cycle. Hopefully the fruits of the PTI instituted reforms will bear fruit and the nation as a whole will be better off for it. The PTI can then sit out that 5 year term and come back in 2033.

PTI may not survive as a party in the long term, if it doesn’t face the inevitable passing of IK. This is why they will have to plan for succession if elected as well. (In fact it would be better if IK won, and publicly stated he wasn’t going to run in 2028, so that he can hopefully oversee the succession himself)

If the election of PTI changes all the other parties for the better, the struggle for good governance and competence will have won out.
Wishful thinking, PML and PPP are family/dynastic parties and will never change.. bhuttos (and wannabe bhuttos) are ppp and sharifs are pmln..

You raise some good points. Punjab assembly won by PMLN.

2008 - 148/371
2013 - 313/371
2018 - 164/371

If elections are to be held in 2023, PMLN won’t win even a 100, and that’s being optimistic.

Hard to predict 2028, 2033 elections but lets hope the people in Punjab province have come out of the Stockholm Syndrome and that the boomers generation pass by.

Wrong

khata hey tu lagata be hey"

Khata be khud he hai
Aur lagata be apnay ooper he hai.

Those that love this statement are haramis and traitors. A dog is happy with a bone and usually they throw a small bone at the supporters like a plate of biryani.

Wishful thinking, PML and PPP are family/dynastic parties and will never change.. bhuttos (and wannabe bhuttos) are ppp and sharifs are pmln..
True, it is wishful thinking, but aren’t they still beholden to the powers that be, that need a sustainable economy and polity.

Back
Top Bottom