What's new

Pak Soldiers ‘Hid In The Woods’ After Indian Army’s ‘Punishing Attack’ On Pakistani Bunkers – Chinese Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
In retaliation for Feb 27th we annexed kashmir
Incorrect. After losing conventionally - both on land and in air your jahil Gujrati door knob of a prime minister tried to launch missile but soon backed off when we told him Pakistan will not indulge in any conventional Kitty fight and our retaliation will tear him a new one.
Your comment is an admission that indian military is an incompetent force who is totally incapable of even winning a small skirmish and can't even arm twist a five times smaller neighbor and you have to resort to political shenanigans to salvage national pride.

Don't confuse others with your self......who is this Chinese expert.....and what does John Bolton has to do with this......if anything listen to your own BSF.....who were at the receiving end and were crying about the heavy artillery used by Pak Army.....

Oh didn't you know Windy? John Bolton has given ineterviews confirming balakot and- worse- saying India did a fine and 'responsible' job by bombing balakot. You should start reading newspapers.

Maybe you should ask PA why they started something they couldn't finish
??

We have no need to finish it. Modi is destroying India for us. ISI are on extended shore leave. You buffoons will finish it for us while IA keeps hunting for imaginary terrorist launch pads.

No but a fired war monger...

he also said Indian “strikes” were Much to do about nothing....

A war monger doesn't mean he wasn't NSA. and the second part....well that's just a wet dream unfortunately :laugh:

John Bolton says India was perfectly fine in bombing Balakot. You don't trust Indian ministers, but also the NSA of the US?

I trust hamid Mir Pakistan”s top investigative journalist who documented that IAF hit trees and a crow...

I also believe what Reuters reported... ie you hit nothing

Now where are those surgical strike videos?

the whole world knows you are liars... we want you to admit it.

Eurasian Times is a blog run by Mr. Nitin Ticku of Delhi. He runs this consultancy firm; Wrest Corporation and has as much to do with journalism as a baboon would.

It’s a social lead generation and SEO related company.

They’re using these posts on Defence.pk to get more back links for Eurasiantimes and in turn go up on Google results. This is some nutbag trying to earn bucks via fake info.

My professional advice would be to ban this domain at defence.pk.

I trust hamid Mir Pakistan”s top investigative journalist who documented that IAF hit trees and a crow...

I also believe what Reuters reported... ie you hit nothing

Now where are those surgical strike videos?

the whole world knows you are liars... we want you to admit it.

So John Bolton's interviews in the last few weeks is a lie....

A war monger doesn't mean he wasn't NSA. and the second part....well that's just a wet dream unfortunately :laugh:

Unfortunately your American pals didn’t even confirm your f16 bs story...heck Lockheed Martin quietly listed the Su30 kill .... why do you think Taiwan placed more than 66 new f16s... they all know su30 can be brought down

tsk tsk

Last edited:
Oh didn't you know Windy? John Bolton has given ineterviews confirming balakot and- worse- saying India did a fine and 'responsible' job by bombing balakot. You should start reading newspapers.
If that was the case then your own PM wouldn't be using absence of Rafales as the excuse.....besides, Christine Fair is no Dalit so i wonder why not listen to her as well.

??

We have no need to finish it. Modi is destroying India for us. ISI are on extended shore leave. You buffoons will finish it for us while IA keeps hunting for imaginary terrorist launch pads.
Cmon man, we all somehow always forget the ace of spies.... Maj Adnan Sami.... He's the real man behind the scene pulling all the strings....

Chatter which I've heard indicates that he was the one who, while strolling at night at an Indian base, went to an IN sub Arihant , used his master key and opened a hatch..... In order to over ensure, he also opened all the taps of the Indian submarine's toilets.... This caused the Indian sub to sink in harbour... No mean feat....

He sent me a selfie as well, while he was opening one of the taps.... But he has told me not to share with anyone...

So John Bolton's interviews in the last few weeks is a lie....

Don’t really care what he said ...this is for your consumption. For us we saw hard evidence your attack was a failure.

btw why are you so defensive?... your air force isn’t exactly very good and has provided no proofs

Last edited:
yeh...you lost that battle, your entire polity was destabilized, your general was almost assasinated in a plane crash, he then launched a coup, and as dictator just allower Americans to launch hundreds of drone strikes under 'war on terror'....your definition of victory is really strange isn't it.

Lost?..

you mean forced to withdraw after US pressure.

no skill on the Indian army
In retaliation for Feb 27th we annexed kashmir,

So you admit your air force was impotent...?

see telling truth is good for y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom