What's new

Pak Soldiers ‘Hid In The Woods’ After Indian Army’s ‘Punishing Attack’ On Pakistani Bunkers – Chinese Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your heads sure...

btw we are still waiting for the surgical strike videos your homo minister promised..where are they..? Also where is the one on balakot strike ..PAF has shown theirs ...

Or is more standard Indian lies?

Indian minister didn't give confirmation. but John Bolton the NSA of the US did.....

I have no doubts the source with name of said expert will surface. And I have no doubts @Windjammer will try to somehow push that under the carpet too...
A brain can be dangerous piece for some....do you think the so called expert was on ground watching all this and then he got a call from Delhi explaining why Indian army decided not to deploy it's gunships.
But then you creatures were convinced there is a civil war happening in Karachi....so nothing is beyond you.

Yeah you tried to lob bombs in balakot but one would think you learned your lesson after the spanking paf gave on 27th Feb .
Notice how quick they were to dismiss rumors propagated by bakht, they have come to realize it's them who will have to bear wrath of PAF and PA so now IA is playing smart by not giving us any excuse. They remember what happened when indian Media tried to play surgical strike prank last time. PAF doesn't take these jokes lightly and they're always looking for excuses to pound on Bharat mata.
View attachment 690145
are you taking him serious???? he is a regular brain dead bhakht...just enjoy his nautanki and Nancy stories.

A brain can be dangerous piece for some....do you think the so called expert was on ground watching all this and then he got a call from Delhi explaining why Indian army decided not to deploy it's gunships.
But then you creatures were convinced there is a civil war happening in Karachi....so nothing is beyond you.

So now chinese expert doesn't have a brain....and John Bolton doesn't have a brain too....only you have a brain.

Okay, accepted. Then that begs the question why has Indian army not pushed through and liberated Azad Kashmir?
Dear, the woods were probably towards the Indian side of LOC.... :cheers:

... Jokes apart.... Some special people of ours did go into the woods across the LOC that day...woodcutters maybe...

Yes trust Chinese but not the Indian who are as credible as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

I disagree...

ashtrays are reliable

Indian minister didn't give confirmation. but John Bolton the NSA of the US did.....

really?

Like I said you indians lie too much

I disagree...

astray

really?

Like I said you indians

John Bolton says India was perfectly fine in bombing Balakot. You don't trust Indian ministers, but also the NSA of the US?

So now chinese expert doesn't have a brain....and John Bolton doesn't have a brain too....only you have a brain.
Don't confuse others with your self......who is this Chinese expert.....and what does John Bolton has to do with this......if anything listen to your own BSF.....who were at the receiving end and were crying about the heavy artillery used by Pak Army.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom