What's new

Pak Soldiers ‘Hid In The Woods’ After Indian Army’s ‘Punishing Attack’ On Pakistani Bunkers – Chinese Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two days ago i opened a thread on this topic that an Indian general denied that IA has taken any "Sir G Kal strike" within Pakistan/Azad Kashmir.

But the Indians keep spreading fake news and lies.

Just wait till Eurasian times posts Chinese took xxx sq km in Galwan. All these arm chair generals will start lapping it up. What fun! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

New Indian tactic - bring out some “unbiased” biased “anonymous expert” to paint some fantastic scenarios with one detriment to Indian forces just to make it sound “realistic “ to their conscience.

Very few nations in their near entirety live in some alternative reality like the Indians.

are you feeling the lashes???? I am just telling the truth.
Bhagwan White masters ki jao ho.

Do you have a murti of trump???

Yeti is busy on LAC, here on LOC Leopard killed them while Indian Army was collecting urine to become invisible.

Are you feeling 'the lashes' because I spoke a lot. And then comforted myself by declaring it 'truth'.
Vikram Sanghi is is with eurasiantimes, Chinese article has no author mentioned, only randian un named sources which are social media accounts of Brain dead Bhakts.

ok. John Bolton is this dude with mustache and he doesn't work for Eurasian Times.

1606095943207.jpeg

And the name of Indian Pajeeet who wrote this article

Mansij Asthana :rofl: :rofl:

This alone is enough to shut down this Thread. Indians are as credible as timing of a person diarrhea. Also the eurasian times is a dubai based website which was flagged by EU for targeting their lawmakers with propaganda. It is an Indian owned new website with a dubious name to make it sound credible.

根据新德里电视台的报道
According to NDTV

I have not seen any Chinese experts, please ask Indians to take responsibility for their own reports, don't fake our name.

几十万人在边境地区面临冻死的危险,印度还要自欺欺人多久?
With hundreds of thousands of people at risk of freezing to death on the border, how long will India fool itself?

Indians should also read this article

Are you feeling 'the lashes' because I spoke a lot. And then comforted myself by declaring it 'truth'.

ok. John Bolton is this dude with mustache and he doesn't work for Eurasian Times.

View attachment 690211
everything is sanghis rants....does not deserve a response.

as far as Your Bhagwan Bolton is concern, he is off topic as well as balakot drama. this is the reason i am not taking your randi rona serious, because you are a troll.

anyone who is engaging you regarding balakot are falling in to an idiot's trap to derail the thread. your bharti fake news randi rona is exposed already, check earlier posts, which you ignored.

Bharti truth and bharat mata is well known as Fake news factory, once in your life stick to the topic.

no matter how much you talk about bolton, who already exposed your indian capability in his book. truth is not going to change. balakot was a gobar cake given to indians like you, and what Pakistan did is well known and no one has any doubts worldwide.

Bolton does not work for eurasian times and he is not the chinese expert quoted in OP, so stop sucking bolton balls and stick to the topic.
根据新德里电视台的报道
According to NDTV

I have not seen any Chinese experts, please ask Indians to take responsibility for their own reports, don't fake our name.

几十万人在边境地区面临冻死的危险,印度还要自欺欺人多久?
With hundreds of thousands of people at risk of freezing to death on the border, how long will India fool itself?

Indians should also read this article
this is what I said, and trolls derailing the thread with other topic.....Gangu media is exposed and their lungi has fallen stick to the topic.

yeh...you lost that battle, your entire polity was destabilized, your general was almost assasinated in a plane crash, he then launched a coup, and as dictator just allower Americans to launch hundreds of drone strikes under 'war on terror'....your definition of victory is really strange isn't it.

@Mugwop seems to imply what I said above is not true.
I tell you what "yeh" is despite enoying nearly 7 times superiority in population or to put it bluntly there are seven Gangus for every Pak why has India not taken Azad Kashmir? Or erased Pakistan? you guys should be tangling with the big boys but yiou can't even get out of the Pak-India contest.

View attachment 690147

so from Kashmir Banega Pakistan you now have come down to 'we have survived'

@Mugwop seems to imply what I said above is not true.

so from Kashmir Banega Pakistan you now have come down to 'we have survived'

oh brain dead troll, do you still remember in what thread you are in? what is the topic of this thread?

Okay, accepted. Then that begs the question why has Indian army not pushed through and liberated Azad Kashmir?

we don't need more Muslims in india that is why we are not going to capture azad kashmir .
Lost?..

you mean forced to withdraw after US pressure.

no skill on the Indian army
forced ? :omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:
who can force world's number one army , who defeated America and Russia in Afghanistan ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom