What's new

Pak-Russia defence agreement

Its good for India , in even of War, Russia can stop supply of Engines spare parts .... reducing their airforce ..........Russia and India both benefit

Russia get Hard Cash , I
India get hold on Pak military, in terms of controlling spare parts quality n quality and stop in case it want , incapable there flying horses.

Wow , both finger in butter .....its good deal , Go PAK GO

and butter in your *** :) Milking more

Can you guys think about your country? from north to south you cant solve your problem and came on this forum to satisfy your Super Duper EGo

Can you guys think about your country? from north to south you cant solve your problem and came on this forum to satisfy your Super Duper EGo

But that guy have a serious point ... why are we so keen to get involved with russia. If it is that we are hoping that we might be able to influence russia in any manner or afair in dealing with india!! then i guess we need a wakeup call bkz it will only give india an upper hand

If Russia allowed the sale of RD-93 engines to Pakistan then they will also allow other goodies.
Like Vodka?? :cheesy:

But seriously, I think transport aircraft like the new IL-476 could also be on the shopping list.

But hey! What do I know? :blink:

Like Vodka?? :cheesy:

But seriously, I think transport aircraft like the new IL-476 could also be on the shopping list.

But hey! What do I know? :blink:

Sure but shaken , not stirred ... :cheesy:

Yes , they can be along with heli's that we need for counter-insurgency operations ...

This discussion is still on! Securji you are at work on Saturday also?

Its good for India , in even of War, Russia can stop supply of Engines spare parts .... reducing their airforce ..........Russia and India both benefit

Russia get Hard Cash , I
India get hold on Pak military, in terms of controlling spare parts quality n quality and stop in case it want , incapable there flying horses.

Wow , both finger in butter .....its good deal , Go PAK GO

We have to learn something from pakistan they are going to fixed the RD93 In pakistan not like us we have to send all russian engine back to russia .i remember the US commander joke about russian engine that india have to send it back to russia to fixed it .and pakistan is buying rd93 from china not russia so its chinese responsiblility for spare parts not russia

Senor,

If you have missed the recent development in the middle east and old russian allies---the global power position has shifted against the russians---the regional balance of power has shifted against russia---.

Pakistan is the only major player in this game that can help restore some of russia's lost glory---if it comes to it---india would have no influence at all on russia.

India is caught between a rock and a hard place---it cannot threaten russia---because india is dependant on russian weapons systems---which it can't let go.

Bottom line---russia may chose to deal with pakistan in whatsoever manner and india will have no say in it---. Russia has india in a corner.

As for iran---it has no say in the matter at this time---the sanctions will take care of iran---russia is not counting iran---iran is a liability---Ahmedinijad is a absolute moron of the worst kind.

Pak millitary---pak public---possibly pak media is all in russia's corner---and possibly pask govt as well---.

No nation has ever fallen for russia ever before lock stock and barrell---it is up to russia what to make of it----. Thank you america.

How ? Please elaborate for my knowledge .

How ? Please elaborate for my knowledge .

at the same time, this relationship can bring pakistan & india more closer most of the times both of us get carried away with our furry, without thinking!

the relationship with Russia will be excellent approach for Pakistan. Because Russians are not like Americans. In 1971, the history of Russians proved that they are the friends of friends and enemies of enemies... the defense relations with Russia will may be creates some problems for Military but these relations will be very strong in near future. we get alot of benefits from Russia in so many sectors....

you think russian is giving nuclear subs, nuclear reactors, their GPS sats to india ......... in shows how deeply india is with russia involved.

India lunching russian global positioning sats and also getting military grade signals, tell do you get these kind of data from anyone in world?

be realistic , this real world not not fantasy/dream play.

We have to learn something from pakistan they are going to fixed the RD93 In pakistan not like us we have to send all russian engine back to russia .i remember the US commander joke about russian engine that india have to send it back to russia to fixed it .and pakistan is buying rd93 from china not russia so its chinese responsiblility for spare parts not russia

mate we are making whole russian engine/plane (SU30). all depends on deal. Russian engine is very notorious for their extensive service.

the relationship with Russia will be excellent approach for Pakistan. Because Russians are not like Americans. In 1971, the history of Russians proved that they are the friends of friends and enemies of enemies... the defense relations with Russia will may be creates some problems for Military but these relations will be very strong in near future. we get alot of benefits from Russia in so many sectors....

Yes , friends of friends , Friends for India since long time....... and enemy from PAK since ages.....oh man now you are trying to reverse.

I don"t think russia will ever allow us make complete engine tot ,the only way we can acheive that is by reverse engineering

mate we are making whole russian engine/plane (SU30). all depends on deal. Russian engine is very notorious for their extensive service.[/QUOTE]

Imagine block Russia-China-Pakistan-India very powerfull and interdepentant more powerfull then Nato,America is working hard not allow to form this alliance once ,central asia with petrol and natural gas market in China-india - pakistan directly through pipeline .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom