What's new

Pak-Russia defence agreement

You already have enemy countries both sides of your border - Afghanistan is not very friendly to you guys.
NA will be decimated like in 1990s.The way policemen and soldiers of ANA are killing ISAF soldiers with impunity these days there should be no doubt left that after americans leave There will be large scales of desertions and mutiny in ANA.Its only that Indians tend to live in fools paradise thats why they are mere a pawn in great game in afghanistan not the player.

^^^I don't know wether India is the Pawn or a King in this great game of Afghanistan but for one thing that i am sure about is that....... Atleast India had the liberty to choose wether India want's to play this Great Game or Not........

only pakistan can control taliban and stabilize Afghanistan.
First control Tehrike Taliban of Pakistan and stabalize NW frontier of Pakistan.....Then dream about controling and stabalizing Afghanistan....

^^^I don't know wether India is the Pawn or a King in this great game of Afghanistan but for one thing that i am sure about is that....... Atleast India had the liberty to choose wether India want's to play this Great Game or Not........

First control Tehrike Taliban of Pakistan and stabalize NW frontier of Pakistan.....Then dream about controling and stabalizing Afghanistan....

With americans gone with the wind , sure dam we will take of whole afghanistan, surly you will find this TTP thing been crashed like a pumpkin on the road!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom