What's new

Pak Responds: FO call's Mullen's bluff, No evidence shared with us.

AA: There is no need for any complexes or conspiracies. Please let me explain.

Aafia was abducted and handed over by the ISI. I agree with you that the trial was a sham, but it was done to cover up lots of other aspects of the story, which are not the topic of this thread.

It sets precedent that as a policy, lying is casual business of the state for America. Or are you saying we lied then but please believe us now?

Similarly, the extent and methods of data gathering cannot be jeopardised just to make a point that Mullen is indeed correct. Further, the important audience that needs to believe Mullen is not in Pakistan.
If they were so smart about keeping their sources safe then they wouldn't have stoked the issue. I mean if that's all needed Mullen declare you the next head of the AQ (god knows hes pointed at a few by now, so why not you too?) and voila, you're the head of AQ!

Mullen's approach in his final days has been, to shoot the dart in a hundred different directions and hope something sticks. People of similar nature are ever so present and zombified to the official US response and the "yes master" syndrome will always be there to fall in line.

Look at the simplicity at what I am saying. This whole shenanigan started when on the insistence of Mullen, Munter said we have evidence ISI is involved and we can prove it. I'm saying, okay, prove it.

All of this is a transparent attempt to put pressure on the PA to go into NWA, even Mullen at the end of his diatribe - said that the alliance should continue.

PA will not go into NWA for the foreseeable future, the US will just have to suck it up.

Having to repeatedly point out the obvious logical fallacies in your 'might is right' positions does get tiresome ...

... and yet the timeless and truthful adage is proven to be correct again and again, just like in the previous millennia of human history! :D

It sets precedent that as a policy, lying is casual business of the state for America. Or are you saying we lied then but please believe us now?

If they were so smart about keeping their sources safe then they wouldn't have stoked the issue. I mean if that's all needed Mullen declare you the next head of the AQ (god knows hes pointed at a few by now, so why not you too?) and voila, you're the head of AQ!

Mullen's approach in his final days has been, to shoot the dart in a hundred different directions and hope something sticks. People of similar nature are ever so present and zombified to the official US response and the "yes master" syndrome will always be there to fall in line.

Look at the simplicity at what I am saying. This whole shenanigan started when on the insistence of Mullen, Munter said we have evidence ISI is involved and we can prove it. I'm saying, okay, prove it.

AA: Please tell me that you are not so naive as to believe that truth or morality has anything to do with diplomacy, no matter what country, religion or time period.

Further, do you think Mullen is doing this all by himself? He is part of an overall team tasked with achieving certain goals to further US national interests, and that will always be the case.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you, the mir Jaffars and mir Sadiqs of Pakistan.

Actually the 'stench' in this case appears to be emanating entirely from the US, given that even US commentators in the media are hard pressed to find some rational motive behind the ISI 'supporting the Haqqani network in attacking the US embassy and truck bombing'.

Haha rationality? A couple of days ago I had the chance to present a similar argument to Truthseeker - why would Pakistan want to bomb the US embassy? Good man he is, but a little wrapped up in the recent frenzy American government and media have create to increase some level of hatred within their people for Pakistan. I didn't get an answer from him too - I guess if no one else in America has rational answers to simple questions - why expect one from him.

All of this is a transparent attempt to put pressure on the PA to go into NWA, even Mullen at the end of his diatribe - said that the alliance should continue.

PA will not go into NWA for the foreseeable future, the US will just have to suck it up.

Well Mullen should definitively stop smoking what ever he is, as it is making him more and more delusional.

Haha rationality? A couple of days ago I had the chance to present a similar argument to Truthseeker - why would Pakistan want to bomb the US embassy? Good man he is, but a little wrapped up in the recent frenzy American government and media have create to increase some level of hatred within their people for Pakistan. I didn't get an answer from him too - I guess if no one else in America has rational answers to simple questions - why expect one from him.

Well, one reasons is that as long as the US remains in Afghanistan, the General's Express gravy train likely keeps on rolling.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you, the mir Jaffars and mir Sadiqs of Pakistan.

The guy is not Pakistani at all, he is a Yank, good riddance I say.

... and yet the timeless and truthful adage is proven to be correct again and again, just like in the previous millennia of human history! :D

AA: Please tell me that you are not so naive as to believe that truth or morality has anything to do with diplomacy, no matter what country, religion or time period.

Further, do you think Mullen is doing this all by himself? He is part of an overall team tasked with achieving certain goals to further US national interests, and that will always be the case.

He's the front man - but yeah the real chawwal is Obama. I said it then n there when he backed off his commitment to close Gitmo when the echoes of his presidential campaign of "Change" hadn't even died down yet. I knew he was a lame chawwal who got in just on his skin color.

So far, American position has no morality, no rationality, no truth. Why are you defending them again?

Well, one reasons is that as long as the US remains in Afghanistan, the General's Express gravy train likely keeps on rolling.

You should join up, and fight the good fight - for God and Country, and Uncle Sam.:azn:

So bomb the US? Everyone in Pakistan wants the US to leave.

Haha this is rich - we bomb them because we want them to stay! hahahahahahaha. Seriously I think you would like to revise that statement before you put some commitment to it.

Add to that yesterday's comment by our very own Solomon.

"America was deceived to attack Iraq by Iraqis' - Solomon.

Can it get any more insane?

P.S I feel like making this my signature.

He's the front man - but yeah the real chawwal is Obama. I said it then n there when he backed off his commitment to close Gitmo when the echoes of his presidential campaign of "Change" hadn't even died down yet. I knew he was a lame chawwal who got in just on his skin color.

So far, American position has no morality, no rationality, no truth. Why are you defending them again?

He has alienated his base, of liberals and independents, and he has gone back on many of his campaign promises, Yes we can, became, may be shoulda coulda.

So bomb the US? Everyone in Pakistan wants the US to leave.

Haha this is rich - we bomb them because we want them to stay! hahahahahahaha. Seriously I think you would like to revise that statement before you put some commitment to it.

To you it may seem rich, but I do stand by my statement. Seriously.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Add to that yesterday's comment by our very own Solomon.

"America was deceived to attack Iraq by Iraqis' - Solomon.

Can it get any more insane?

P.S I feel like making this my signature.

I don't want to go off-topic, but please review the role of Chalabi and his gang, and you may see Solomon's point somewhat.

He has alienated his base, of liberals and independents, and he has gone back on many of his campaign promises, Yes we can, became, may be shoulda coulda.

America has been demystified by the two wars, basically a rag tag illiterate rabble with AK's and RPG's has exposed the US.

IN THE LATE summer of 9 AD, during the 36th year of the reign of the emperor Augustus, a Roman commander by the name of Publius Quinctilius Varus led three Roman legions through the forests of Germany on what he believed would be little more than a routine expedition.

Varus lost THREE LEGIONS of Roman soldiers, totaling at least 20,000 men. The tribesmen only lost around 500. Everything that could go wrong did and Varus made mistake after mistake.

"Quintilius Varus, give me back my legions."
- Augustus Caesar

Was the constant cry of the Emperor - thus do Empires decline.

Back
Top Bottom