What's new

Pak planes did not cross LoC during Feb 27 dogfight: Air chief Dhanoa

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pak planes did not cross LoC during Feb 27 dogfight: Air chief Dhanoa ..
69926390.jpg

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

This moron makes up things as if he is perpetually drunk. So unworthy of being an air chief of such large Air Force. I guess in today’s India to stay in any position one needs to tow Modi’s line. No matter how stupid you look .... if one is to believe this drunk then Indian ministry of defence was lying. They claimed in their official handout that Pakistanis did cross the border into Indian air space .

Please tell me who is lying.

Attachments

• 33E9A40C-DD52-436D-9634-5FCCE207FE18.png
    33E9A40C-DD52-436D-9634-5FCCE207FE18.png
    497.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 119267F3-FF41-4EB9-9B45-F63CEC2E12A2.png
    119267F3-FF41-4EB9-9B45-F63CEC2E12A2.png
    491.7 KB · Views: 82
Dear BS Dhanoa, we crossed LOC, or we didn't, we shot your boys down with f16, or with jf17, we served tea with 1 sugar, or 2..... None of your misdirections, distractions and obfuscations matter in the slightest.

Nothing your leaders, media, military, celebrity attention seekers, paid shills and volunteer internet trolls bleat on about matters one bit, as it will not distract from or dampen the bitter reality that we S****ED your military hard that day.

That's the problem with lying, you don't remember what you said yesterday, and if the whole government machinery is lying, then nobody cares what the other one lied about, and that is today's government of india.

This moron makes up things as if he is perpetually drunk. So unworthy of being an air chief of such large Air Force. I guess in today’s India to stay in any position one needs to tow Modi’s line. No matter how stupid you look .... if one is to believe this drunk then Indian ministry of defence was lying. They claimed in their official handout that Pakistanis did cross the border into Indian air space .

Please tell me who is lying.

How is it even relevant? :lol:

We beat down and humiliated india and its junk military yet again, despite being 7x smaller nation. india could not respond to our military escalation and backed down for counter missile strikes.

Entire world media saw the confrontation as "humiliating Episode" (NY Times) or "Embarrassing Failure" (Business Insider) for india.

And they are still peddling irrelevant stories to soothe their hurt arsehold?

Indians are weird as f. Pakistanis not only believed that IAF bombed trees in Balakot but were ready to lynch army for not doing anything about it in response. Then next morning PAF shot down 2 of their planes along with captured Abhinandanpig. Rest is history.

I must say hindu have become irrational under extremist brahmin rule. Now one understand how these people were so retarded through out the history. They are literally dirtiest people on earth but at the same believed in purity of blood and came with untouchables concept.

How is it even relevant? :lol:

We beat down and humiliated india and its junk military yet again, despite being 7x smaller nation. india could not respond to our military escalation and backed down for counter missile strikes.

Entire world media saw the confrontation as "humiliating Episode" (NY Times) or "Embarrassing Failure" (Business Insider) for india.

And they are still peddling irrelevant stories to soothe their hurt arsehold?

India need to stop dwell in it’s humiliation and move on. Time to let go.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom