What's new

Pak nuke arsenal seems secure, says Indian Army chief

Steal How....???? Tell me.

How would I know? I'm just a common man. But if one goes by the media reports that used to come some time back, people booth in US and India used to express doubts over the safety of Pakistani nukes.

I cannot say how misplaced or correct their fears were/are.

you guys should be happy that the chief of army of your enemy country is saying in front of the world that your nukes are safe. You should see it as a goodwill gesture that he has dismissed fears about your nukes.

How would I know? I'm just a common man. But if one goes by the media reports that used to come some time back, people booth in US and India used to express doubts over the safety of Pakistani nukes.

I cannot say how misplaced or correct their fears were/are.

you guys should be happy that the chief of army of your enemy country is saying in front of the world that your nukes are safe. You should see it as a goodwill gesture that he has dismissed fears about your nukes.
You said if someone stole it.....Now tell me how?

Chuck Norris with mini gun killing each and every soldier and towing the nukes with his truck and passing it to the head of taliban?

Chuck Norris with mini gun killing each and every soldier and towing the nukes with his truck and passing it to the head of taliban?

No need to get into literary battles with me. By 'stole' I meant a 'rogue' element in PA taking over a nuke and I'm not saying this, such fears were being expressed in media some time back. I sure you must have read the reports.

Getting back to topic, I think it should be seen as a goodwill gesture that COAS of Indian army has dispelled any such fears about your nukes.

It was supposed to be a goodwill gesture yaar. Nothing more than that.

have you ever seen girls playing that game
"he loves me, he loves me not"

same is the case of india and west

"pakistani nukes are,oh they are not, they are safe,no they are not"

So what was the final answer ?? :rofl::rofl:

i guess the point which all us pakistanis here are trying to convey is that the indian army chief, though under duty of assessing all possible threats facing india, is still in no position to own such political statements. His work is assessment and actions regarding those assessments not political statements. for example it has always perplexed me the way the Pakistani military almost always refrains from mentioning india directly by its name in their statements. the words "enemy" or "dushman" are almost always used which in my mind pretty much remove the political tags from the statements. i do appreciate the good-will gesture presented by the chief but with all due respect it was not his place to present it.

ps: have u guys heard about the numerous blunders the US military has committed when handling their nukes???

i guess the point which all us pakistanis here are trying to convey is that the indian army chief, though under duty of assessing all possible threats facing india, is still in no position to own such political statements. His work is assessment and actions regarding those assessments not political statements. for example it has always perplexed me the way the Pakistani military almost always refrains from mentioning india directly by its name in their statements. the words "enemy" or "dushman" are almost always used which in my mind pretty much remove the political tags from the statements. i do appreciate the good-will gesture presented by the chief but with all due respect it was not his place to present it.

ps: have u guys heard about the numerous blunders the US military has committed when handling their nukes???

one is here
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/77549-us-presidential-nuclear-codes-lost-months.html

No. People like AQKhan selling it in black market:azn::azn::azn:

Back
Top Bottom