What's new

Pak nuke arsenal seems secure, says Indian Army chief

Who is the indian army chief to comment about our nuclear arsenal? i mean he should go do his own job.... WTF

BTW, who asked him about Pakistani Nukes?

As COAS of Indian Army, it's his job to periodically assess the threats facing the country.
Yes ...His job is to assess risk to his country not to assess risk of others Nuclear arsenals.

Yes ...His job is to assess risk to his country not to assess risk of others Nuclear arsenals.

You are forgetting something.

An insecure Pakistani nuclear arsenal is also a threat to India. That's all he mean while assessing the situation. No need to read too much into it.

You are forgetting something.

An insecure Pakistani nuclear arsenal is also a threat to India. That's all he mean while assessing the situation. No need to read too much into it.
Read post 9 and 14.....

And I thought it was a positive news with Indian Army chief saying that there is nuclear arsenal of Pakistan is safe..

Will this statement effect in decrease of what America fear about Pak nukes??
No one fears that nuke will get into the hands of taliban...Every sane person knows how nukes work. The code is with head of the state. And nothing can happen without that. Even someone take over the base wont be able to blow it up. Its not Hand grenade. All that "worries" are only pressure card.

No one fears that nuke will get into the hands of taliban...Every sane person knows how nukes work. The code is with head of the state. And nothing can happen without that. Even someone take over the base wont be able to blow it up. Its not Hand grenade. All that "worries" are only pressure card.

This shows that you know so little about nukes. If someone stole it and used the radioactive material to make a dirty radioactive bomb, even that could cause a hell lot of damage.

Moreover, nuke bomb knowhow is available all over the world even on the internet, what is not available though, is 'material'...a stolen nuke could very well supply this material.

This shows that you know so little about nukes. If someone stole it and used the radioactive material to make a dirty radioactive bomb, even that could cause a hell lot of damage.

Moreover, nuke bomb knowhow is available all over the world even on the internet, what is not available though, is 'material'...a stolen nuke could very well supply this material.

How can someone come to our base and 'steal' the shaheens from our force and take them waay?
Sucessfully ??

How can someone come to our base and 'steal' the shaheens from our force and take them waay?
Sucessfully ??

My response was in reply to your compatriot's post.

As far as your question is concerned, there have been doubts expressed previously about 'rogue' elements in Pakistan army getting hold of the nukes.

I'm not saying this, such used to be media reports some time back.

Steal How....???? Tell me.

Back
Top Bottom