What's new

Pak Navy ship to visit Jeddah port

@Aeronaut @Yzd Khalifa It seems some people didn't got the news yet Saudi Naval Guys boycotted the function because it had women all around it so they went away quite an insult and idiotic act shown by our embassy who never bothered to read Saudi Rules

This dinner was hosted by PNS Alamgir specially for the Pakistani community living there, so it had to have females in the dinner.
If RSNF guys went away, it was there own choice.

This dinner was hosted by PNS Alamgir specially for the Pakistani community living there, so it had to have females in the dinner.

Pakistani female state officials? No, they won't stay unless being told. That's the protocol we adopt with Pakistan as it might be seen as a bit impolite.

@Aeronaut @Yzd Khalifa It seems some people didn't got the news yet Saudi Naval Guys boycotted the function because it had women all around it so they went away quite an insult and idiotic act shown by our embassy who never bothered to read Saudi Rules

Nothing makes us happy than respecting Pakistan's rules :) ..

These protocols were only implemented to respect them rather than upsetting us.

Yea with our Yemeni allies, i'd be riding a one eyed horse. With our double Yemeni agent @al-Hasani :coffee:

I am partially Yemeni so that can't work fully.:coffee:

What we need though is a merger of the Arabian Peninsula and create the Kingdom of Greater Arabia.:cheesy:
Anyway this is wonderful news. The Pakistani navy should feel at home always.:cheers:
We seriously need to expand the military cooperation. Come on. We can do it.

Last edited:
Imperialist Pakistani :coffee:

@salman108

Are you guys gonna launch a full scale invasion on Jazan as well?

Jazan .. no no .. we don't want to deprive Saudi Arabia of every thing.
Jazan, Najran, Buraida, you keep.
EP and Madina, we take.

BTW, for those who are interested, the road from Riyadh to Khobar is probably one of the best.
Myself and the Merc love it.

@Topic
I think there will be much more "trips" from ships in near future.

I am partially Yemeni so that can't work fully.:coffee:

What we need though is a merger of the Arabian Peninsula and create the Kingdom of Greater Arabia.:cheesy:
Anyway this is wonderful news. The Pakistani navy should feel at home always.:cheers:
We seriously need to expand the military cooperation. Come on. We can do it.

Oh simple.
What we need is take our engineers and put them on an island.
and on a huge projector, show them scenes from Cancun, Hawaii, Bahamas etc beaches !
Then, tell the engineer, if you want to go there, make the bloody ships and submarines.

I guarantee, they will do decade's worth of work in days !

from where you got this BS story mr salfi ?? it was community dinner and they always stay away when community is there they just provide security do you know official dinner was separate and do you have any idea how they manage it ? lolz every you step on a naval ship ? VIPs were getting dinner in officers dining room and public was in hanger .in fact it was not full dinner but you can say it was snacks food.FYI pakistani high commission managed it dozens of time before and they did it same as last time . difference is before they serve cold drinks and kids food some light things now cake with light food nothing was new . keep away your BS jihadi theories .

they always went away becasue it was on civil port not jeddah naval harbor here is photo when we were eating on-board in officers dining room at jeddah islamic port

10013958_1414691562121154_972566337_n.jpg

1977283_1414691575454486_277140773_n.jpg

1962838_1414691762121134_1640174067_n.jpg

Last edited:
they always went away becasue it was on civil port not jeddah naval harbor here is photo when we were eating on-board in officers dining room at jeddah islamic port

10013958_1414691562121154_972566337_n.jpg

1977283_1414691575454486_277140773_n.jpg

1962838_1414691762121134_1640174067_n.jpg
[/quote]

It's called the Ward Room......

Back
Top Bottom