What's new

Pak missile launch/storage site capable of firing 44 nukes in one go

Whats the purpose of that hole beside garage in the above pic as there are dozens of such holes around the site?

These holes are also present around those bunkers in ~10 such facilities (facilities vary in size). They are NOT missile silos, thats for sure. Because Pakistan doesn't has any silo-based ballistic missile.

You my friend are NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE REAL STORAGE FACILITIES.
There is a reason why even US accepted being oblivious about it. :D

These holes are also present around those bunkers in ~10 such facilities (facilities vary in size). They are NOT missile silos, thats for sure. Because Pakistan doesn't has any silo-based ballistic missile.

You my friend are NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE REAL STORAGE FACILITIES.
There is a reason why even US accepted being oblivious about it. :D

Gentlemen, please, will you calm down for a minute? Just let us know if we are getting wiped out before the evening. There's an alumnus party on, and I'm looking forward to it.

Gentlemen, please, will you calm down for a minute? Just let us know if we are getting wiped out before the evening. There's an alumnus party on, and I'm looking forward to it.

I did not say that they house nukes. Another website suggests that they are mere ammo dumps, and I agree with it.

No need to troll.

I did not say that they house nukes. Another website suggests that they are mere ammo dumps, and I agree with it.

No need to troll.

I'm not trolling. Just pointing out the ridiculous aspect of two guys on an Internet forum arguing over something that is probably the tightest secret in Pakistan other than General Kiyani's size in underwear. Do either of you know, or is it kinder for all of us if you settled your differences with gloves on in a ring?

I'm not trolling. Just pointing out the ridiculous aspect of two guys on an Internet forum arguing over something that is probably the tightest secret in Pakistan other than General Kiyani's size in underwear. Do either of you know, or is it kinder for all of us if you settled your differences with gloves on in a ring?

Are you kidding me? Secret?
Guys at another forum have tore this site apart, specifically labeling the possibilities. Besides its Google Earth! US/Indians must have known about these sites dozens of years ago!

Are you kidding me? Secret?
Guys at another forum have tore this site apart, specifically labeling the possibilities. Besides its Google Earth! US/Indians must have known about these sites dozens of years ago!

How would we know? Nobody told us! Btw, I was referring to the location of nuclear devices, not to what this site is.

OK, OK, go for it. I'll vanish.

It was fun to see indians bubbling throughout this thread.

How can be you so sure about that.I visited this site on google and its full of such holes what else can be their purpose ?.But it indeed is a huge site and built on a very ideal location for such installations and safe as well.

No need to troll.

Mere ammo dumps...I guess yu aint in your right mind or you havnt seen the pictures in details...There are garages for storing missiles and then there are concrete slideable roofs on top of missile batteries and holes for silos are quite visible.

Even troll is not worth in this thread. :rofl:

by turning yr eyes shut like a cat wont change the reality ..truth is indians were not able to make a single such site despite all their woo waa and is under our observations and at our mercy 24/7....

Now coming towards yr intellect well the purpose of having the ability to fire dozens of nukes simultaneously is to eliminate the threat of indians second strike...Talking abt building Pak well where from you think we got billions of dollars to build nukes and a plutonium nuclear reactor when india still has to build one and is asking for help in that regard...India might be 7 times bigger but in capability and morale is may be many times less but again as i said earlier i m sure india will now never dare to offend pak and therefore such high tech sites are gonna be used against israel and its friends...

@albatross mate a storage site is not what one uses for a d!ck measuring contest, it's basically what one keeps inside those storage sites that matter, and do you know what a second strike or a third strike capability is??

Back
Top Bottom